[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give it to me straight pol: are libertarians degenerates?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: libertarianism.jpg (5 KB, 188x100) Image search: [Google]
libertarianism.jpg
5 KB, 188x100
Give it to me straight pol: are libertarians degenerates?
>>
Probably

They are definitely weak cucks
>>
>>67461882
Just deluded.
>>
No. It should only be used as an approach, though. Unchecked libertarian states seem impossible to continue.
>>
>>67462004
>Ron Swanson is a weak cuck
Nah m8
>>
File: laughing griffin family.jpg (15 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
laughing griffin family.jpg
15 KB, 320x240
>>67461882
>mfw a shittertarian hated roads, national security and wanted everything handed to them so they can live in a fantasy land bull shit utopia and got all uppity and butthurt when they were named for being the petulant, immature, puerile brat that they are and flew into a fit of impotent rage and started screaming and faililing their arms about how the almighty "free market" will fix everything near me
>>
>>67461882

Look up how prominently Jews played into its intellectual foundation and you tell me.
>>
>Give it to me straight pol: are libertarians degenerates?

Lets rephrase your question

>Is political liberalism derided by fascists?

Yes, and degeneracy is an umbrella term for anything neo-fascists happen to dislike, or anything at all that is social and extrinsic to fascism. This is precisely why conservatism is degenerate, why communism is degenerate, why liberalism is degenerate, why anarchism is degenerate, etc etc. Every alternative strain of political thought that is not at least precisely seminal to fascism is degenerate.

There is no principle behind the charge, it is just militantly hostile and exclusionary rhetoric used to consolidate a political base.
>>
>>67462086
/thread
>>
>>67462661
heavy
>>
>>67461882
Here's what my state's website for our libertarian party says:

>Let peaceful, honest people decide for themselves what to eat, drink, read, or smoke and how to dress, medicate themselves or make love, without fear of criminal penalties.
>smoke and how to dress, medicate themselves or make love
>dude weed lmao
>dude gays lmao

of course it's degenerate
>>
>>67461882
i'm 100% perv. but I know limits. I'm not that dumber. not even when I'm high. it's even worse actually. I turn into a complete puritan after two or three doobies.
>>
>>67461882
If you're a social liberal, then yes you are a degenerate. The libertarian conservative types, like Ron Paul, I don't really have a problem with.
>>
File: 1439343749150.jpg (13 KB, 215x301) Image search: [Google]
1439343749150.jpg
13 KB, 215x301
>>67461882
No
>>
>>67461882
A lot of modern libertarians are pretty degenerate.

Paleolibertarians, cultural conservatives and the like, I take no issue with.
>>
>>67465003
>cultural conservatives
So Republicans?
>>
>>67465605
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarian_conservatism

Not really, GOP has too many neocons for my taste.
>>
>>67461882

there's a range of different types of libertarians some are weird and cuck themselves in creative ways, others are reasonable and have good points.
>>
File: gotta go sad.png (64 KB, 463x379) Image search: [Google]
gotta go sad.png
64 KB, 463x379
Are libertarians so autistic they use sonic the hedgehog as their mascot?
>>
No. Their heart is in the right place but they are blinded by their admittedly noble ideals.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.