[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What causes a liberal to exist? What makes someone hate being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: JkdssYd.png (609 KB, 1370x772) Image search: [Google]
JkdssYd.png
609 KB, 1370x772
What causes a liberal to exist? What makes someone hate being white or become a cuckold?
>>
You wouldn't understand. Cuckoldry is a thinking man's fetish.
>>
>>67460907
you tell me canada
>>
>>67460994
What a cuked thing ton say.
>>
>>67460994
leave it to a fucking C a n a c u c k
>>
Perpetual intellectual immaturity and a refusal to grow up. I used to be an anti-white self-identifying "progressive" turbocuck until about 18 or 19, then went hard right. Whenever I talk to grown adults who identify as progressives, it is extremely apparent that many of them are just children in adult bodies.
>>
has a former super left winger. not knowing much about the world around you and easy to understand propaganda with noone to challenge your views
>>
>black people are so cool and awesome and also oppressed feel bad for them
>white people are so nerdy and lame and also evil oppressors

>hearing this message everywhere for your entire life
>>
>>67460907
brainwashing
marxism was literally created to destroy the West
>>
>>67460907
Marxism.. mostly cultural marxism but its pretty much marxism, about a little over a century's worth of development to deconstruct civilization from the inside out
>>
>can't understand how people could possibly have a different opinion
Are you 5 years old?
>>
>>67461154
This. So much this. Anon I am you. I think many of us are you. I turned right wing right a year or two before pol turned from left to right.
>>
>>67460907
i don't think they actually hate themselves because they give up anything substatial to the people they perceive to be less fortunate than them
>>
>>67461312
This. People are herded through schools and taught how to think, just like simple minded cattle
>>
>>67460907
Pandering to women mostly
Liberals just wanna get some action but they think kissing ass will get you laid
>>
>>67461507
Giving to the less fortunate is noble
>>
>>67460907
Most "liberals" exist because they have been institutionalized. The majority of institutions in the western world are based in far leftism. There are even entire fields of academic studies that are basically informed by a far left interpretation of the world.

That's why Trump winning really wouldn't change much.
>>
File: 1458011299229.png (231 KB, 304x366) Image search: [Google]
1458011299229.png
231 KB, 304x366
>>67460907
>What causes a liberal to exist?
Impractical thinking, media influence, coated over with a 10-inch thick layer of "I'm such a good and smart person. Look at me!" syndrome. Basically...severe narcissism

>Hate whites and being cucks
Mental disorders and a "progressivism" mindset (see above). And their lack of confidence encourages them to constantly seek approval from women in any way possible, so they typically act like white knights and don't have a backbone when it comes to anything (Male Feminists)
>>
Guilt.
/thread
>>
>>67461736
>>67461718
>>67461653
Some liberals are like that I guess but you misunderstand liberalism entirely.

I went to a right wing school in a right wing state with a politically neutral dad (who's now pro-trump) and I just grew to hold my own opinions, which turned out to be liberal. A big influence on me was Jesus actually, though as a christian I can't lean too far left to the point it goes against God but the right is just too... Well.. Conservative for me. I see things that need changing everywhere I go.

That's what is behind liberal belief, seeing what could be as opposed to what is or what has been. And an optimistic view of the future
>>
>>67461823
You can't /thread your own post newfag
>>
>>67461736
Open mind is a meme desu
Build that wall in your mind first senpai
>>
>>67462037
>And an optimistic view of the future

One of the biggest problem with liberalism and why its so often compared to a childs way of thinking is just because of that. An optimistic future is rarely a realistic one.

I think communism in the way it's presented sounds great. In reality though you can see it just does not fucking work.

I'm optimistic to believe that all the world needs is more love, and we can all get along. Realistically, I know that sentiment is full of shit, and there are people out there who will kill you to take the shoes you wear.

Liberalism is based on the optimistic ideal rather than realizing the reality of it. And until liberals can face the reality of situations, they won't be able to come up with any real solutions for them. Yes, a situation may arise where for a short time, the ideals of liberalism works. Then surely enough, reality kicks in again, and it all falls apart. Every. Single. Time.
>>
>>67462037
>I see things that need changing everywhere I go.
Well, yeah. That's a fundamental part of being liberal, and many things do need to change. I think nearly everyone is a liberal at one point, but sometimes you just grow out of it when you realize that some of these changes will most likely not happen or are impractical when actually applied in the real world. I wish we would stop using fossil fuels completely and save the environment, but that's not going to happen until the last drop and it's needed for economic growth. I wish there was no gun violence, but people get guns illegally any ways, so tough regulations are impractical. That kind of thinking is why I'm conservative. Change and "progress" isn't always a good thing nor is it always practical to me when you actually look at basic human nature. I also value individual value over a collectivist welfare mindset. When I look at society today with all this gender fluid, hardcore feminism/ hippie shit, I just want decent traditional values, bruv.

"Progress" and change are not always good and typically lead to a new set of problems that need to be dealt. Conservatism is realistic. Liberalism is idealistic
>>
>>67461154
This
>>
>>67461014
>literally mixed race the country
>>
File: 1457373787381.png (900 KB, 690x968) Image search: [Google]
1457373787381.png
900 KB, 690x968
http://www.anonymousconservative.com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/
>>
>>67461399
I was never left. I was more "tolerant", until internet went mainstream and every dumb nigger was free to voice anti-white hate rhetoric on here and I realised how a lot of ambiguously passive aggressive encounters I've had in life between myself and someone of another race seemed motivated by something else. Then I went full Judas Iscariot mode and gave in to hatred and intolerance.

If you've bought into the anti-white agenda, hold ANY kind of resentment towards white people who have absolutely nothing to do with your misery or unironically believe in "white privilege" you can use your keen powers of insight to discern that I want you all the fuck away from me. A limey fucking wishes it was true, maybe then my life wouldn't be such a joke.
>>
>>67461347
>I believe the earth is flat

How can you be so retarded?

>WOW BRO U MAD I HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION LMAO? WTF LOL YOU'RE SO DUMB MAD ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE THINKING THINGS U DONT LIKE??

liberals everyone
>>
>>67461347
There's a difference between asking for an explanation and stating that the other side is wrong from the get-go.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.