[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I keep having nightmares where Trump is assassinated. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1450586621105.jpg (73 KB, 421x480) Image search: [Google]
1450586621105.jpg
73 KB, 421x480
I keep having nightmares where Trump is assassinated.
I'm afraid, /pol/. Is he gonna be alright?
>>
All great presidents got assassinated. I am sure it will happen if he gets elected
>>
File: 1456788492940.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1456788492940.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>67460684
B-but he's gonna make America great again, right?
>>
>>67461502
if liberals and globalists don't kill him then he will. but im certain they will
>>
>>67460560
His rallies worry me. They are always extremely open.
>>
>>67460560

He will prevail.
>>
>>67460560
nope, nigga's gonna get got
>>
File: image.jpg (333 KB, 1600x894) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
333 KB, 1600x894
>>67461847
>>67461924
Is there any way he'll make it? Most seem either blasé or enthusiastic at the prospect... It makes me so sad.
>>67461927
>We're all gonna make it, bro.
>>
If trump is assassinated, he will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine.
>>
>>67460560

If Trump is assassinated he'll become a martyr and others will take his place.

Trump's son perhaps.

How could he lose with a slogan like "My father died trying to make America great again"
>>
>>67460560
WE GON BE ALRIGHT
>>
>>67462443
This is the only possible reason the hooks don't kill him. Right now they're trying to kill his name so no one takes up arms.
>>
>>67462443
If trump is assassinated, the political system will change dramatically.

I doubt we would remain a republic. The likely outcome is either reform to a direct democracy (where the political establishment cannot control elections), or civil war.
>>
>>67461847
>liberals
>globalists

Difference?
>>
>>67462372
This. If he gets killed the someone more repilled will replace him
>>
>>67462698
Civil War between who?
>>
>>67460560
Trump is two things, I'm afraid.

1: A liar who will say whatever he deems necessary to get into office, then once in, he will simply tow the Rothschild line.

2: Dead.

That's literally it. That's your choice. You faggots need to stop hoping for anything else. You lost the moment you were born. You are a number. An object. Owned purely for your revenue generating ability. Donald talked about auditing the Fed. You know who the last president was who wanted to force the Fed open?
>Hint - He decorated his wife with his brain matter.
>>
>>67462800
>slight to none
>>
>>67460560
I understand where you are coming from anon. He could be leading a cushy life, but he's putting himself through a gauntlet of negativity because he wants to MAGA. I worry over his safety.
>>
>>67462951
the silent plurality vs. puppets of the political establishment

If trump gets assassinated, the silent plurality will 100% see it as being done by the republican establishment. Even if it was done by #BLM.

The only way the GOP survives this election cycle is if Don is the nom
>>
>>67460560
I know that feel, but keep in mind Obama had just as much hate toward him.
If anything happens to Trump, he will be a martyr on a scale not seen in thousands of years.
>>
>>67463357
>Obama has just as much hate towards him
Bullshit. Most of the media coddled Obama which tempered the anger and delegitimized it. Today the media is almost begging people to kill Trump. "This can't go on!", "someone needs to stop him!", "he is literally Hitler", "oh, people crashed his rally and rioted? He deserved it. He's to blame." 24/7 news telling people that Trump is an acceptable target.

The hatred against Obama was from people likelier to own and regularly operate guns with any degree of efficacy though, I'll give you that.
>>
>>67460560
Don't worry, he won't be allowed to get elected to begin with!
>>
>>67464158
Cyprus sucks dick.
>>
>>67463846
I know it seems a real possibility. The most we can do is report anything suspicious and try to look on the positive side. Also wanted to point out Richard Nixon, Lyndon Johnson had far worse riots during their campaigns. They ended up to only having rallys at military bases. So stay positive, it's been worse though i do share your concern.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 246x205
>It is literally the Ides of March today
>Trump has appearances scheduled
>>
>>67465272
>Ides of March
o fug, the original meme magic
>>
File: sweet release.jpg (17 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
sweet release.jpg
17 KB, 200x200
I hope not. My poor DACA.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.