[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys like Michael Savage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9
File: b1-decker-savage.jpg (670 KB, 1200x1036) Image search: [Google]
b1-decker-savage.jpg
670 KB, 1200x1036
Do you guys like Michael Savage?
>>
>>67460291
fuck yeah I listen to him daily now, you have to if you support trump

i also dropped mark Levin since he sold out to the anti trump shills
>>
>>67460291
Yes. He's a jew but a red pilled jew.
>>
>>67460291
I dont trust manlets.
>>
>>67460291
He is 100% Trump, funny as hell too.

BASEDJEW, a true American
>>
Generally, yes

He's awful with callers though. Even with the ones he seems to like he interrupts constantly
>>
>>67460291

Yes, talk radio is one of the only remaining right wing media outlets other than the shit show of /pol/ and random website comments pages. Don't let the infighting of presidential candidates, talk radio hosts, etc cloud perspective. That's small potatoes compared to the hordes of pussified betas, aloha snackbars, and sjws on the other side
>>
love savage, some great quotes from the past few weeks

>marco polo.. marco p o l l.. l o w.. marco poll low.

>if you shook a bag of peanut m&ms it would collectively have more intelligence than neil cavuto
>>
>>67460291
Not even a little bit. But, I have a high IQ, so perhaps that explains it.
>>
>>67460291
Smart dude. Some of the best bumper music in the industry.
>>
I love the guy. Listened to him since I was 14. I once ran into him walking his dog when I was in San Francisco and talked to him for about a half hour. One of the nicest guys I've ever met.
>>
File: smugtrumpbesttrump.png (289 KB, 523x540) Image search: [Google]
smugtrumpbesttrump.png
289 KB, 523x540
Great guy, whilst he uses incredibly strong rhetoric to make a point that puts off think skinned people, he has a far clearer vision of the election then the rest of the media combined.
>>
>>67461280
*thin
>>
>>67460741
I am a daily listener, his show is never boring. The guy talks about everything.

Not like Rush or Levin: DA KANSTATHUUUSHIIOOONNN
>>
Savage is smart, likes to hear himself speak to much though...
>>
>>67461325

I think I'd rather listen to Al Franken than Levin. Guy stinks on ice.

>>67458603
>>
Good goyim
>>
He's a false flag. A low talent jew who realized that taking right wing blue collar goyim's money was easy.

After years of playing the role, he started to internalize it a bit, so now he's basically schizophrenic. Entertaining meltdowns tho.

He also serves as a valuable intelligence barometer. If people think he's actually a legit right winger, you know they're retarded.
>>
>>67460741
>go into your bedroom and don't tell anyone you're doing this but imagine Ted Cruz as a Vampire. I mean the man is Dracula
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 220x255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 220x255
>>67461983
>>
>>67461549
Levin and Limbaugh: Cruz shills. FKIN DROPPED

Hope Levin TV bombs
>>
>>67460694

His screener lets a lot of idiots through
>>
>>67460933
>San Francisco
What the hell what was he doing in a commie shithole like SF?
>>
>>67462222
Limbaugh is pretty impartial. He talks about Trump more than anyone and is perfectly fair to him in my estimation, constantly defending him and whatnot. Levin occassionally defends Trump too but is much more critical of him, especially through his choice of callers who fling the incendiary stuff for him.
>>
>>67462750
He lives there.
>>
>>67461861
>He also serves as a valuable intelligence barometer. If people think he's actually a legit right winger, you know they're retarded.
this is called a 'litmus test'
know your terminology or get the crap off!
:^)
>>
>>67462750
He lives there. He's very much an old hippie.
>>
>>67460291
top jew imho
>>
>>67460291

he is an angry manlet that rants against liberals and academics after failing to establish himself as an alternative medicine guru

top fucking kek, this man clearly has a 4 incher
>>
>>67462750

the North Bay is basically what happens when /pol/ is let out into the real world. There's fucking nothing up there but hardcore hippie shit (communes with homebrew drugs) and white trash with guns

SF itself is also really conservative, it's hard to describe. The progressives that moved in during the 60s are old now and vote against housing density and transit so they can increase the value of their homes (it's actually really evil, since they are make life hellish for everyone else in the US as it causes liberals to leak out).
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPETBpewsmA&feature=youtu.be

He's rude as hell to callers though
>>
>>67463201
>He's a false flag

Finding the videos of his show is the highlight of my day
>>
I started listening to Savage 12 years ago when I was 12 years old. He was my gateway into fully understanding that liberals are the destroyers of nation and liberalism is a mental disorder.
>>
>>67463332
You and me both, my man.
>>
>>67462750
In the belly of the beast, or some such shit.

I'll never forget Savage going off about how he went to some Italian restaurant in SF and they charged him $10 for a bowl of spaghetti. Then he talked about Chinese clay pot dishes for a good 30 minutes. Funny shit.
>>
>>67462750
SF is nice if you ignore the libs and the homeless
>>
He looks like Barney from Half-Life 2 IMO.
>>
>>67460291
Yeah. Hes a badass love Savage
>>
>>67460741
I love when he emphasises the muslim names.
>>
File: stephen-a-smith.jpg (251 KB, 1800x1337) Image search: [Google]
stephen-a-smith.jpg
251 KB, 1800x1337
>>67461861
He berates most of his callers and trashes the Republican party constantly. He also got himself banned from Fox news for gay bashing on live TV, and got dropped by his old radio syndicate.

Have you ever actually listened to him? He's done the opposite of chase easy money
>>
>>67463844

He lets it slip in obvious ways. Anti-gun for one thing. The stuff you think confirms his conservatism is just him trying to parody conservatism.
>>
>>67464329
He talks openly about owning and collecting firearms...the hell you on about
>>
File: 1452981674281.jpg (1 MB, 1052x1578) Image search: [Google]
1452981674281.jpg
1 MB, 1052x1578
>>67460291
Damn, I'm listening to his podcast for the first time.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>67460291
Savage is awesome. Levin is terrible. Rush is insightful. Hannity can be decent. His segments with Jamie Dupree are always good.
>>
>>67460694
I love when he yells at a lefty caller and cuts them off
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 256x153) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 256x153
100% Trump and extremely based.

He's a good Jew senpai. Sometimes I think he's holding back his power level and might even be an honorary. He frequently defends Christianity and our sacraments, unlike our own faggot bishops.

Savage is top tier talk.
>>
but he cucks pretty hard for israel
it's not cucking since he's a JEW though
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 236x174) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 236x174
>>67464723
And it is a different kind of Israeli apology than say Ben Shapiro. He doesn't push it as hard as some evangelicals I've heard. And frankly I'm fine with Israel drawing a a line, giving the land owners cash, and just building a wall. If that means no more scams, attacks on good leaders like Assad, and we are clear on the US not falling for ZOG machinations, I could accept that. Let it be their problem thenceforth and we focus on us and rebuilding Europe.
>>
>>67464422
The homo above you has somewhat of a point though. I heard him lose his shit about ar15s and 30 round magazines on one of his shows shortly after sandy vagina. Never quite got over that one and slowly started losing interest in the show. It's still a pretty good show either way
>>
File: 1448664365675.jpg (38 KB, 393x498) Image search: [Google]
1448664365675.jpg
38 KB, 393x498
>>67464723
all he says is that he stands with israel rather than the pizza parlor bombing degenerates. he has MANY times questioned undying support of Israel. he call them out for not helping USA fight ISIS and said there might be an ulterior motive. He also called them out for taking so much US aid and they hardly help us. just search savage questioning israel you can find a few vids. also he openly admits to being a liberal hippie when he was young and idealistic but he grew out of it. You catch on to these things after listening to him daily for 2 years
>>
>>67466475
"Race doesn't exist, goy. Remember the six gorrillion!"

- t. Michael Savage
>>
File: 1454443526218.png (357 KB, 397x402) Image search: [Google]
1454443526218.png
357 KB, 397x402
>>67466741
>>
>>67466475
He also mentioned how disgusting it was that jews bite off the foreskin of new borns
>>
Savage is a Russian Jew, and he hates Sanders guts. He knows full well what's under a government control is like.

Savage is the best too at analyzing Bernie.

My favorite is him calling Bernie the Deli Jew and the proceeded to imitate him.
>>
>>67467074
he often shits on ancient barbaric jew practices
>>
>>67467181
>pickle salesman
>>
>>67460291
No, I don't like him...

I LOVE HIM!!!
I get my daily dose of redpill from him.
>>
I like listening to him talk about the good old days. When the chrome was thick and the women were straight.
>>
>>67467181
I agree with him about Bernie, however his fire is misdirected as Shillery is going to be the nominee, not Bern.
>>
>>67464422

what the hell are YOU on about faggot, he doesn't think people should own "assault weapons"
>>
>>67467363

you get your redpill from a man who pretends to be redpilled so he can have an audience and $$$
>>
>>67460291
>check his podcast for Monday 14th
>he's immediately taking about liberals and Soros disrupting democratic process
Gewd stufs
http://conservativestream.com/recorded-shows/savage.php
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.