[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If we lived in communism and had total freedom, what would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: 1454033431160.jpg (86 KB, 666x948) Image search: [Google]
1454033431160.jpg
86 KB, 666x948
If we lived in communism and had total freedom, what would you do? how would your life be different?
I think I'd spend my time writing and drawing, maybe get into dog breeding, I've always loved Border Collies.
>>
File: Millennials.png (78 KB, 606x571) Image search: [Google]
Millennials.png
78 KB, 606x571
>>67459481
>communism
>total freedom

You poor dumb bastard.
>>
>>67459481
Shitpost online like usual
>>
>>>27165083
I knew this was bait

Fuck off
>>
>>67459481
Where would you get a pen, paper and dogs?
Remember, you live in a stateless, classless society with no currency.
>>
Start my own busines- Oh...
>>
>>67460183
I know plenty of people who are crazy about fountain pens, I bet they'd love to craft their own and put them into skilled hands.
same with dogs.
otherwise, robots would make them.
P O S T - S C A R C I T Y
>>
You'd die in a gulag. That's what you'd do.
>>
>>67459481
Go watch "Dr. Zhivago".
>>
>>67459481
I'd become a male prostitute and fuck OP's mom.
>>
>>67459481
>communism
>total freedom
Pick one.
>>
>>67460380
Why would anybody with Robots be willing to do anything for you? There is no state to police him.
Where would the guy with the robots get the raw materials for the products these robots produce?
>>
>>67459481
>lived in communism
>total freedom
uh...
>>
>communism
>total freedom
>>
>>67459866
Some people are just *SO* stupid that when they call you dumb, you actually get a little bit smarter.
>>
>>67459481
I'd spend my time putting you in the gulag because your dogs were capitalist decadence.
>>
File: koik.jpg (32 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
koik.jpg
32 KB, 600x400
t. eternal jewish taxleech marxist
>>
>>67459481
I would shitpost, play video games and generally be a unproductive member of society. I might take up more unproductive hobbies like drawing too.
>>
>>67461002
It's possible to live in communism while enjoying total freedom because you are essentially an isolated commune.

But that's the problem. Without state or currency, making trade with anything besides the neighbouring commune is going to be impossible.

There would not be much infrastructure, beyond what the communes themselves build.
Roads would fall into disrepair due to nobody maintaining them and those who would, do not have access to materials to do so
>>
>>67459481
>communism
>total freedom
GET HIM OUT OF HERE
>>
File: 1457507455391.png (205 KB, 509x514) Image search: [Google]
1457507455391.png
205 KB, 509x514
>>
>>67461176
Why does your file have a name?
Do you searchimages on google instead of simply saving them from the chans?
>>
File: 1446434559626.jpg (1 MB, 1200x962) Image search: [Google]
1446434559626.jpg
1 MB, 1200x962
>>67459481
>lived in communism and had total freedom
If you've been paying attention with the berniefags, they've been inciting violence then condoning it as if they weren't the cause. If this is the communist revolution that bernie is talking about. Speaking your mind could result in adaptation's similar to 1950 Cuban Revolution.
>>
>>67459481
Marx's own, and only, description of Communist life:
Hunt in the morning, fish in the afternoon, tend your flocks and herds in the evening, and discuss literature over supper.
>>
>>67461297
if you are in a commune with others, then you have no freedom whatsoever. your property belongs to others, including your labor and your body itself. meanwhile, you are dependent upon others for your survival, since you have no property rights yourself. communism is totalitarian, literally the opposite of freedom.
>>
>>67461450
BASED
>>
>>67459481
>Communism
>Freedom

There's a very clear limit on how stupid a man can be before he becomes a threat to the rest of his kin and needs to be put down.

You've passed that limit a while ago. Then you went and passed about half a dozen other limits on your way here.

You don't get freedom on communism, you poor fucking fool.

Under communism, you get a lot of free shit.
You pay for that free shit with your own personal freedom.

There's no unemployment in communism. Everyone works. If you don't work now, you either will as soon as the government finds you a mandatory job at the coal mine or you get shot in the back of the head for not being a true comrade.

In communism you don't have to worry about which brand if rice is cheaper and which has better quality.
There's no such thing as multiple factories competing for market space by lowering their prices or improving their product's quality.
There's only one rice factory.
It is THE rice factory.
There's only kind of rice bag.
It is THE rice bag.

It's cheap as fuck because it's owned by the "proletariat"(read:communist party members), and it doesn't pay any taxes and gives you a shit salary because when everything is free, why do you even need money, right?

It also tastes like shit because the people managing the factory are government people who don't gain anything from making the rice any better.
The workers never get fired and they never get raises so they just half-ass everything.

And that...that's communism.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.