[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about Amy Schumer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Pic Related
>>
>>67459435
The Quran says no pigs
>>
She's a chunky monkey who tries to hide her fat rolls.
>>
>>67459435
Literally a Jew
Literally related to a Jew in government in New York
Literally fat
Literally the same as Lena Dunham
>>
DUDE
MY VAGINA
LMAO
>>
>>67459435
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0eWN8v_tg
Joke thief.
>>
>>67459626
Keep it up India. With bants like that, maybe you will be a super power by 2030.
>>
File: 7e7.jpg (56 KB, 544x468) Image search: [Google]
7e7.jpg
56 KB, 544x468
>>67459626
First Post Best Post
>>
>>67459435

Wasn't there an episode of south park concerning comedy and the pitfalls of taking on a character not genuine to you?

Unless she really is a big slut.
>>
>ugly
>fat
>mega slut
>unfunny
>jewish

Human garbage
>>
>>67459435
Women impersonating the stereotypical mannerisms of men badly is just the most unfunny thing I can imagine.
>>
File: DZ.png (131 KB, 282x387) Image search: [Google]
DZ.png
131 KB, 282x387
>>67459435
I'll explain the obvious
>Started off as a shit tier comic
>Barnacled herself within the New York comic community
>Fucked most of the comedians for a better standing like Jew nose Chelsea Peretti
>New Comedy Central needed more comedian shows due to cancellations
>She gets one
>Mediocre ratings
>Apatow sees it
>Gives her a movie because she charms him at a dinner
>His wife loves her "comedy"
>Movie is a hit with the terrible millennial generation because of her non conformist body
>She becomes a star
>Relevant somehow
>Outed as a joke thief
>Comedic community start to turn against her for being a two faced bitch

She also dated a wrestler Dolph Ziggler who broke it off with her when she wouldn't stop texting him and calling him a faggot because he was on the road so much.
>>
>>67459789
can't be a superpooper without op tbqh
>>
>>67459435
Jew Amy Schumer and her father are pushing for Gun control.

Real Americans would have deported these traitors back to Israel. They are enemy combatant inside USA.
>>
>>67459435
she reminds me of ms. piggy. I'm sure one day she'll marry a skinny twig man
>>
Fuck off
>>
Even pre-success she was a cunt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkVb_ogECJc
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.