[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is wrong with this guy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: pauljosephwatson.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pauljosephwatson.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
He tries to disprove male white priviledge by saying men die more often than women in their jobs. What a suprise. Men work in more dangerous jobs.

Does he make any smart observation, bring in new information or is he just BTFO'ing little girls like Thunderf00t?
>>
He insulted TayTay. Don't know or care about anything else
>>
File: Slideit!.jpg (219 KB, 1893x753) Image search: [Google]
Slideit!.jpg
219 KB, 1893x753
>>67456762
>>
>>67456762
This is some low key shilling

>>67457060
This is actualy the only legitimate argument
>>
>>67457201
>>67457457
I'm all for Trump, don't get me wrong, but please just answer the question. This guy implies inequality by using the same math wage gappers do.If the math is wrong on one side, it should be wrong on the other side.
>>
File: 1457736957600.png (285 KB, 595x595) Image search: [Google]
1457736957600.png
285 KB, 595x595
>>67456762
>alex jones
>sounds like a dweeb
>looks like a art college dropout
no thanks
>>
>>67456762
Short dick
>>
He speaks like a fucking robot and yells with these weird pauses
>>
>>67457060
>He insulted TayTay. Don't know or care about anything else
link
>>
>>67457986
He's not implying inequality. There is nothing wrong with men dying more often on the job, and we men want no redress to this 'grievance'.

The entire point of that argument, and others like it [like men dying in war, or men committing suicide more often] is that gender roles are not some one-sided conspiracy created to fuck over women.

Most people on /pol/ dismiss the concept of 'privilege' not because we do not see there are times when being a particular race or sex is an advantage, but because we deny it is nearly so universally one sided as social justice faggots claim.
>>
>>67457060
this Taylor Swift meme needs to die, bitch hangs out with niggers daily.
>>
>>67456762
Keep shilling reddit but this guy is fucking based
>>
>>67456762
He does have actually the dumbest fucking British voice I've ever heard. I've never heard someone sound like more of a twat than this guy.
People like this suck because they turn people away from the right. Don't support this chav.
>>
>>67456762
He also disproved male white privilege by stating men serve in prison 70% longer than woman for the same crime.
>>
>>67458423
Don't forget about his flat body, 5/10 face and disgusting music. Really, stop with the fucking "TayTay" bullshit.
>>
>>67457060

His commentary on modern popular music is 100% correct. He is bashing producers and labels more than performers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP0wuwJBdMI
>>
>>67457201
Snopes is saying false

http://www.snopes.com/black-trump-supporter-shot/

But if this is true, it's FUCKED up
>>
>>67458450
I'd prefer 4chan over reddit, because being anonymous should in theory guarantee no ad hominem fallacies. But if you really want to look out for the Bernie shills, blast the threads posting a pro-sanders youtube video and replying with "/pol BTFO lol kek xDD"
The shills didn't explain IDs, so it's easy to spot level 1 trolls.
>>
>>67459397
>anonymity removes the ability for ad-hoc

wow flags really fucked us over in that regard huh islamic caliphate
>>
File: you dumb.jpg (21 KB, 450x299) Image search: [Google]
you dumb.jpg
21 KB, 450x299
>>67456762
>What is wrong with this OP?

>He tries to discredit Paul Joseph Watson by saying that his statement is factual, and not surprising.

>Does OP make any smart observation, bring in new information or is he just BTFO'ing little girls like Reddit?
>>
>>67456762
thunderfoot makes good points on various things but he chose the wrong side on this one .at the same time i dont think that dieing in a job is a proper counter point

how about female privilege as a counter point . how are divorces handled in the west. why do they get the kids most of the time and why does she get to take half of some ones shit? she didnt earn the money to pay for it
>>
>>67459125
This guy knows shit all about modern music. Why is he so focused on popular music? Studies have shown people are into much more diverse music nowadays--most people that sit around and mainstream music are wankers with absolutely zero culture whatsoever.

Can't believe you people listen to this wankstain.
>>
>>67459397
>I'd prefer 4chan over reddit, because being anonymous should in theory guarantee no ad hominem fallacies

DESIGNATED SHITTING LEAF
>>
>>67460130
What studies?
>>
>>67459576
The flags just create some banter, they don't derail entire discussions.

>>67459814
Wage gap and white priviledge have been debunked over and over again. I'm asking if he is just jumping the train or adding new things and debunking more myths.

>>67459939
Thunderf00t is fighting Anita Sarkeesian because she is a scam artist. I can understand that totally, but I don't think he ever took a second to think why people growing up with the Transformers cartoons hate the new movies so much (protip: partly because sexual Megan Fox).
>>
>>67460312
http://www.sciencealert.com/science-finds-that-the-80s-was-the-least-diverse-decade-for-music

http://www.nielsen.com/us/en/insights/news/2015/everyone-listens-to-music-but-how-we-listen-is-changing.html

http://www.thesimpledollar.com/will-dailey-makes-a-living-as-a-middle-class-musician/

http://www.tunecore.com/blog/2010/04/what-does-more-music-availability-mean-for-the-artist.html

I can't find the exact study but basically the idea is since music is far more available and easily accessible people listen to a greater variety of music and less popular stuff. The idea that musicians can be well known without being uber famous is a much newer phenomenon that wasn't as prevalent in the last fifty years.
>>
>>67460884
Thanks senpai.
>>
>>67460319
He's got a ton of videos, so yes he adds new things to many issues.

This particular issue is very easy to dispel, so he didn't need to go much beyond the points he made.
>>
He has a very punchable face.
>>
shut up niggers, this guy defends Trump and shits on islam
guys based
>>
>>67461475
your mom has a very punchable face.
>>
>>67461791
*goes and cries*
>>
>>67462091
Good faggot.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.