[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ohio Primary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1440058330227.jpg (200 KB, 500x493) Image search: [Google]
1440058330227.jpg
200 KB, 500x493
The Ohio primary is tomorrow I'm 25 I haven't done a lot of research on the candidates on the campaign trail. If i can get some unbiased facts and some summaries on there stances and even personal opinions on the candidates. It would much appreciated it may even decide my vote on the information given thank you
>>
any thing will be much appreciated.
>>
Vote Trump for Wall
Vote Kasich for more dad jokes
Vote Cruz for Canada
Vote Rubio to ease his depression
Vote Clinton for
Vote Bernie for a revolution or something
>>
I'll likely be on my phone most of tomorrow, so here it is.
>>
Trump is the only one that wont start world war 3
>>
>>67456778
That's pretty succinct.
>>
>>67457398
I'm curious why you say that. Is it because he's the master of deals?
>>
>>67456499
OP, a vote for anyone other than trump at this point is a vote for a brokered convention

why the hell would you want that? the RNC wants to pick their own candidate, when was that choice taken away from the people?
>>
File: 1452605777833.jpg (163 KB, 650x560) Image search: [Google]
1452605777833.jpg
163 KB, 650x560
>>67456778
hahaha thankyou for the reply

>>67456823
I will also be switching from my phone to computer from time to time as I might be a little busy
>>
File: 1457886898249.png (353 KB, 852x438) Image search: [Google]
1457886898249.png
353 KB, 852x438
Just vote trump and get it over with so he can actually win without the party breaking apart. 440 fag here, just do it anon.
>>
>voting

good luck enjoying thinking your vote matters. faggot
>>
>>67456499
Trump is the only viable candidate that can win a election for the republicans right now
>>
>>67456499
aww white people are so sweet. they're the best. we like fuzzy mammals better than jews
>>
>>67456499
I'm sure you like most voters from Ohio are a complete idiot.

More than likely you'll vote for your ex-gov who voted for NAFTA and oversaw the reduction of your manufacturing jobs. Now he's insisting that amnesty will be a good thing.

Of course, Ohio went for Obama twice, so anyone who is expecting Trump to pull something out there tomorrow is wrong.
>>
Kasich is pro-amnesty, pro-common core and pro-NAFTA. He's barely a conservative.
>>
File: 1445188419805.jpg (22 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1445188419805.jpg
22 KB, 340x340
>>67458548
You sound like one of those asshurt Bernie supporters on leddit after he loses a primary
>>
>>67457467
Trump is one of the only candidates that openly supports closer relationships with Russia, and letting Putin eliminate ISIS (and ultimately Rebel Forces) in Syria, reaffirming Assad's regime while wiping them out the remaining group in the Iraqi territories.
He also has proposed to be "a great ally to Israel", but would like to stay neutral in any peace agreements between Israel and Palestine.
Trump was also one of the only candidates early in the process to mention a method of dealing with North Korea's antics by negotiating with China to limit their trade with them, hence why reducing our OWN trade with Chinese imports would help remove any leverage in these kinds of international dealings.
Brief synopsis in case you are looking for policy stances
>>
>>67458548
Kasich shot himself in the foot with all his recent tv and radio appearances in the last few days.
also the left attacking Trumps free speech is rallying conservatives
>>
File: ohio.png (120 KB, 448x454) Image search: [Google]
ohio.png
120 KB, 448x454
just vote, faggot
>>
>>67458791
There's an outside chance, and the gap isn't huge, but there's a reason he was gov there - they're idiots. Contrast to Michigan - they at least can connect the dots and link free-trade and open borders to a reduction in jobs and depressed wages.
>>
>>67459171
Trump will win, but yes they are stupid
I'd have to agree. everyone i know from ohio is an idiot.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.