[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How hard is the final boss going to be?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (314 KB, 1963x730) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
314 KB, 1963x730
How hard is the final boss going to be?
>>
Rubio dropped out?
>>
>>67456601

He's gonna. He's crying in Twitter and at his rallies.
>>
>>67456601
No, he's just dead.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/03/12/politics/marco-rubio-republican-nominee-donald-trump/

To be honest, Sanders should be crossed out too, I don't think there's really any chance of him making it.
>>
>>67456601
he will after he loses florida.
>>
Where's Trump?
>>
File: Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg (12 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Autism_Speaks_Logo.jpg
12 KB, 400x400
>>67456910
autism speaks
>>
>How hard is the final boss going to be?
>implying the party won't implode at the convention
>>
>>67456976

Oh it's one of those threads. Carry on, you crazy liberals.
>>
File: 1447654427126.jpg (362 KB, 1500x1543) Image search: [Google]
1447654427126.jpg
362 KB, 1500x1543
>>67456813
He probably won't stop campaigning until primaries since the rebbit cucks keep throwing shekels at him.
>>
>>67456660
I'd be crying too
>Oh yeah Florida is totally mine, it's my home state, everyone loves me, this will be the great turn-around
>gets 4th in the polls
>>
>>67457087
Gotta payoff all those credit card bills.
>>
>>67457037
What? You really don't get this. I was joking but you might actually be autistic.
>>
>>67457268

I don't care if you were joking.
>>
>>67457329
Are actually autistic? Genuinely concerned now.
>>
>>67456019
why is kasich even in this image?
>>
>>67457186
Rubio has never dipped below 3rd in Florida polls and is currently 2nd and has been for weeks.
>>
Very, very hard.
>>
>>67457413

No you're not.
>>
>>67457553
What?
>>
>>67456813
In talking to a Bernie bro, I learned that they believe the superdelegates will change their mind if he gets to the primary with any kind of majority of the regular delegates.
>>
>>67457587

Huh?
>>
>>67457635
don't worry he's autistic, he doesn't understand nonverbal cues
>>
File: Trump the forbidden one.png (3 MB, 1405x1508) Image search: [Google]
Trump the forbidden one.png
3 MB, 1405x1508
I think Trump could face a stiff challenge from Hillary honestly. She likes to pretend to be this moderate figure compared to Bernie and Trump, and a lot of people buy it. And many people would be willing to pick her.

her run would be extremely conditional upon 2 things:

Sanders Supporters actually going full retard and not voting for her out of spite, or voting TRUMP out of spite- Ive seen a few Sanders supporters hopping on the "let it bern" (lel) train of thought in the event of a Hillary nomination-

and anything happening with the Benghazi/email stuff. The latter is more likely, but not guaranteed.

if Sanders wins the nomination, it would be a landslide Trump victory. There's a reason Sanders really only has massive support from Young voters. because they are the only ones gullible and extreme enough to vote for him. Everyone else sees him and his campaign as way too extreme left, and unrealistic given Obama accomplished far less with a far more centrist tone. While Trump seems like the kind of candidate to fight with Congress and actually get back room deals made to grease the wheels of politics.

just my thoughts. A Hillary vs Trump though, regardless of Hillary's conditionals, would also really depend on how much Republican support Trump gets, and how much crossover support he gets from disgruntled Democrats and from independents, both of which seem to be his main overarching general election strategy to win over.
>>
>>67457750
Yup. I'll leave him alone before he has meltdown
>>
>>67457874

Later, gator. Say hi to R.eddit for me. :^)
>>
File: trumpscampaign.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
trumpscampaign.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>67456019
>>
>>67457955
>Later, gator
top kek
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.