[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie Sanders' 11 year old volunteer from N.J. is pro at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: eligible to vote.png (834 KB, 1270x673) Image search: [Google]
eligible to vote.png
834 KB, 1270x673
Well, /pol/? Are you doing as much for your country as this bright young man is?

https://youtu.be/m0JkhT5Kpak
>>
>beats by dr nigger
of course
>>
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 1200x1600
>>
>>67455792
>inb4 memes and /pol/ approved buzzwords

In short, no. No one here is worth a damn for anything but memes and being secretly racist on the internet
>>
Pretty glad most Sanders supporters are kids, makes it easy for to gain voters against him.
>>
>>67455792
Why does every sanders supporter also look like Bernie? Their hair is all fucked up and they all have glasses
>>
lil cuck doesnt even understand what he's doing

there should be mandatory abortions for these types or parents. kids wasting his life. probably would be a robot anyways from the look of it
>>
File: image.jpg (728 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
728 KB, 2048x2048
$15 minimum wage

>uses child labor
>>
>>67455792

Imagine if this was a Trump supporter.

>WHEN WILL TRUMP DISAVOW THE USE OF CHILD SLAVERY IN PURSUIT OF HIS TWISTED DESIGNS ON TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION?
>>
>>67456137
is there a ways we can pin this on bernie for using child labor? there has to be a way to let this come full circle
>>
>>67455792
Too old. Here's a 6 year old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwPqdH7TGjQ
>>
>>67456167
>Imagine if this was a Trump supporter.
There is no imagine this happened already with Trump:

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2016/01/freedom-girls-donald-trump-rally
>>
>>67455792
>stereotypical le nerd culture uniform
>>
File: 1451117896667.jpg (54 KB, 540x472) Image search: [Google]
1451117896667.jpg
54 KB, 540x472
>>67455792
>exploiting children to further your political agenda

liberals truly are cancer
>>
>>67455792
>beetz
D R O P P E D
>>
>>67455792
autism at its worst
>>
>>67456334

Oh yeah I remember that. Not quite the same thing but people sure were upset about it. Just cute kids who like to perform but it was painted as some weird pedo shit.
>>
>>67455792

Thats pretty shady.
>>
>>67455792
It's nice seeing this kid fighting back against the evils of capitalism with his iPhone and Beats
>>
>NO! I'm not voting for nobody! They all suck! I hate 'em all!
Hahahaha
>>
File: Slideit!.jpg (219 KB, 1893x753) Image search: [Google]
Slideit!.jpg
219 KB, 1893x753
>>67455792
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyKqRVt55xQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT1301ZvDM8
>>
>>67456445
People were saying the kids were being indoctrinated and in the comments of that article I linked they equated it to Hitler Youth.
>>
I was a communist when I was that age too.
>>
I probably have done more help to the Sanders campaign than he has, and I can't stand the commi

>some snot nosed kid trying to come across that he knows more about the real world than the average citizen
>>
And when Hillary wins the primary, this kid will be so heartbroken that it will ruin politics for him, probably for the rest of his life.

Another life ruined by Bernie Sanders
>>
>>67455792

He looks extremely Jewish and extremely autistic.

also I laughed when that guy said "CAN YOU TAKE ME OFF THE LIST PLEASE? "
>>
>>67455792
Why do people besides niggers buy Beats by Dre? The quality is so bad compared to others at comparable prices.
>>
>>67455792
>sees unknown phone number
>don't accept call
I've received too many spam calls in the past to pick up unless they consecutively call me.
>>
>>67455914
You have to go back leddit
S
A
G
E
>>
>>67456257
>data entry prodigy
It's literally take words here and write them here, jesus fucking christ there's nothing prodigy about it, a fucking monkey could do it if it knew english.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.