[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who lives in Ohio and is voting for Cruz unless you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: lead_960.jpg (83 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
lead_960.jpg
83 KB, 960x640
Ask a guy who lives in Ohio and is voting for Cruz unless you can convince me to vote for some one else anything
>>
>>67455781
I vote you kill yourself race traitor
>>
How large is your penis?
>>
>>67455837
>implying I'm white >>67455860
Above average I say
>>
Go ahead, you'll just be doing Trump a favor.
>>
>>67455781
Why are you voting for Cruz? What specific policies of his do you find agreeable?
>>
>>67455946
How so?
>>
>>67455781
Tell me why.
I honestly don't see any reason someone would vote for him.
>>
>>67455929
Vote for Kasich. Ohio is a winner take all state. A vote for anyone other than Trump or Kasich is a waste. If you want Cruz to become president you should vote for Kasich.
>>
>>67455781
how can you live with yourself KNOWING what Cruz stands for is ruining your State and only Trumps plans for the economy have any basis in reality for restroring your manufacturing jobs... get smart Ohio..Make America Great Again with us.. don't let us down .. its we the People who can and will take our country back from the bankers and globalist elites...

We need you and every last one of your friends to go Vote fro Donald J. Trump tomorrow... Do it, anon.

Make us Great
>>
File: 1455589451333.png (40 KB, 825x635) Image search: [Google]
1455589451333.png
40 KB, 825x635
Here come the "Convince me to vote for Trump even though he's a racist sexist bigot" threads...
>>
>fugly
>not eligible
>can't even hide campaign contributions successfully
>votes for tpa
>eats boogers
>>
File: Rafael.jpg (881 KB, 3124x1182) Image search: [Google]
Rafael.jpg
881 KB, 3124x1182
>>67455781
I ain't goto ask you jack shit ted radael cruz is an illuminati marxist globalist baby fucker.
>>
Where you at? Youngstown here.
>>
Ohio here voting for Trump, I cancel out your vote, does this make you upset?
>>
Why do you support a guy who's currently melting with the advent of spring approaching?
>>
>>67456122
What? Where did I say trump was racist
>>
File: image.jpg (266 KB, 1142x1743) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
266 KB, 1142x1743
>>67455781

Vote Trump if you want to be on the winning team Anon. It's more fun on the Don's side. It's useless to resist. Don't be left out in the cuck shed, vote for our Emperor.
>>
If anyone but Donald wins tomorrow in Ohio it risks a brokered convention. When that happens, the GOP can basically choose their candidate and throw the primary process out the window. They can trot Paul fucking Ryan out there and make him the candidate.

If Trump has the most delegates but isn't named the candidate, the Republican party will be seen as having turned their back on the regular citizens that vote and it will tear the party apart. Hillary will then moon walk into the white house.
>>
>>67455997
either Trump or Kashish wins the state,

winner takes all delegate

Voting Cruz or Rubio is like not voting
>>
>>67456288
Address my post: >>67456073
>>
>>67456181
wow a senator is pictured in the presence of other senators what an illumination, i used to be a CruzMissile but no longer

Fuck off aussie.
>>
>>67455997
As long as he doesn't vote for Kasich, he helps Trump.
>>
>>67456361
What's there to address you didn't ask me a single question
>>
>>67456441
You claim you are voting for Cruz. I assume this is because you want Cruz to secure the nomination. The most logical course of action to achieve this end is to vote for Kasich in the Ohio primary. What is your response to this?
>>
>>67455781

OK, since everyone else is just trolling you and shitting on your thread, here's a serious question:

Why do you think he wants to put biometric sensors in our ports of entry? Is he just trying to out-extreme Trump, or is it a conspiracy to help him and his cronies look for tasty boogers?
>>
File: u srs?.png (81 KB, 304x214) Image search: [Google]
u srs?.png
81 KB, 304x214
>>67455781
Why would you vote for yet another politician completely owned by special interests, when you could support Trump (or even Sanders)?

Do you truly believe Goldman Sachs/Wall Street have your interests in mind?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.