[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are white people so beta? Why are blacks so alpha?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: cuckvsalpha.png (151 KB, 406x253) Image search: [Google]
cuckvsalpha.png
151 KB, 406x253
Why are white people so beta? Why are blacks so alpha?
>>
try to paint blacks as savage thugs. blacks realized they get racist hostility everywhere else so they live up to the social construct. it backfires on whites and whites end up getting cucked and beaten up.

lmao
>>
>>67453723
Latinos > black guys

Source, me a white woman.
>>
>>67453946
You mean the white looking spics right? I seriously doubt you're talking about the average paco.
>>
>>67453723
Slave owners practiced eugenics on their farm equipment.
>>
>>67454129
No shit.
>>
It's really easy to keep up a workout schedule from prison.
>>
>>67453723
white man bred the american black to be a dimwitted oxen of a man. And we did a fine job of it.
Blacks get RIPPED off of chicken nuggets and government cheese, god forbid they actually do some pushups or physically train, then they just become monstrous.
meanwhile white man has got to work out 3 hours a day, eat whey protein extract, go on cycles,etc just to keep up.

We practiced eugenics for the blacks for a couple of hundreds of years and it made American blacks even slower than their sub-saharan counterparts but FUCK made them tall and strong. If whites practiced eugenics on themselves to breed for smart/strong we would be masterrace in a few generations and would be unstoppable.
But "muh ethics"
>>
>>67454371
Hey, I'm just saying. I guess you haven't seen the baboon-looking niggers some white women would fuck.
>>
>>67453723
because we already won, 1200 years of winning and owning the entire globe is tiring.

We want to lose now, and when we are tired from that we will conquer again and we will draw from our own collective will and we won't blame others for "keeping" us down.
>>
>>67454581
Those women are trash.
>>
File: aaa.png (2 MB, 1520x1014) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
2 MB, 1520x1014
Why are whites so alpha and blacks so beta?

Most of my life I've lived around whites. Moved to Chicago and the only trannies I've ever seen in the real world were black. Never saw a tranny until I lived around blacks for only one year and BAM now I've seen men in dresses.
>>
File: B_vtvkSVEAAZ2OB.jpg (27 KB, 599x397) Image search: [Google]
B_vtvkSVEAAZ2OB.jpg
27 KB, 599x397
Why do black men worship this literal faggot?
>>
File: 1456939096930.jpg (52 KB, 604x402) Image search: [Google]
1456939096930.jpg
52 KB, 604x402
Since the dawn of history the Negro has owned the continent of Africa – rich beyond the dream of poet’s fancy, crunching acres of diamonds beneath his bare black feet and yet he never picked one up from the dust until a white man showed to him its glittering light.

His land swarmed with powerful and docile animals, yet he never dreamed a harness, cart, or sled.

A hunter by necessity, he never made an axe, spear, or arrowhead worth preserving beyond the moment of its use. He lived as an ox, content to graze for an hour.

In a land of stone and timber he never sawed a foot of lumber, carved a block, or built a house save of broken sticks and mud.

With league on league of ocean strand and miles of inland seas, for four thousand years he watched their surface ripple under the wind, heard the thunder of the surf on his beach, the howl of the storm over his head, gazed on the dim blue horizon calling him to worlds that lie beyond, and yet he never dreamed a sail.” — Charles Darwin
>>
File: 853222.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
853222.gif
133 KB, 311x366
>>67454795
>>67455034
>>
File: choke.jpg (58 KB, 675x667) Image search: [Google]
choke.jpg
58 KB, 675x667
>>67453723

Because whites use their brains to survive and thrive and blacks don't usually have that option.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.