[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On sex droids...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
So I know we really joke about how gynoids would destroy female 'vagina empowerment' but have we really discussed the societal and biological implications?

>artifical lovers that satisfy the sexual needs people have
>artificial parts for replicating the second half of progenation
>technology may reach the point of sort of organic/android hybrid growths
>every man can have his sexual desires satisfied without a loss in net partners
>every woman can partner with those she deems appropriate, or even go independent
>we are no longer bound to the dichotomy of trade off rigid sexual repression for growth and expansion, versus hedonistic sexual liberation with no outlet for the major population to feel satisfied and contribute

Basically we're looking at the best of all possible worlds. The sexual satisfaction of all members of society, without a net loss in partnership for everyone. The basic human needs of companionship and sexual gratification now are cleanly satisfied, and humanity can now move onto addressing other concerns. We are on the cusp of permanently satisfying a Maslowian need and we aren't really sure what to make of it.

Can we have a proper thread about the impact of anyone and everyone having an underclass of droids to satisfy the sexual passions of the planet?
>>
>>67453054
Its gonna fuck up birth rates but i dig it
>>
>>67453283
Or maybe it could solve overpopulation problems
>>
>>67453054
Why are these being pushed towards a male market? Why not make male sexbots for fags and women? It'd increase profits and feminists would have less to complain about.
>>
>>67453283
>>67453715
>send a sex-o-matic to every village in africa, replacing every other week when it becomes worn out
>global population falls to a sustainable number before 2200
go sexbot go
>>67453726
They haven't worked out proper dick-gyros yet
>>
>>67453715
top fucking kek

>look at statistics
>high IQ people have 1.5 children
>low IQ people have 3 children

>>67453726
feminism is based on victimhood, you can't take that away from them, they wont allow it
>>
>>67453715
Killing all the niggers and abos would reduce overpopulation and it would solve a lot of other problems as well.
>>
>>67453726

This, give me my QT male sexbot.
>>
>>67453726
>fags
There's probably some, but given how social the gay community is it's not really a problem of solving a need.
>women
Women sexually are more attracted to a commanding presence, and a sex slave machine can't really have commanding power if it is entirely controlled by the user. Women would probably instead migrate to haremic relations, and not be as shamed because the men who cannot pull organics aren't necessarily missing anything anymore.
>>
>>67454034
what about dominatrixes? are they not people too?
>>
>>67453715
Not really. The countries that could afford such tech already have below-replacement birth rates. So in a few generations you'd have billions upon billions of niggers, a veritable Atlantic Ocean of seething smacking niggers, clawing their way into the West and only maybe 100 million white people to defend it.
>>
File: A fucking hand.jpg (1 MB, 2183x1330) Image search: [Google]
A fucking hand.jpg
1 MB, 2183x1330
>>67453054
We already have devices that enable sexual gratification
pic related

Yet we still keep coming back to women for some reason.
I wonder why?
>>
>>67454144

What's the point of all those niggers coming to Europe when they won't be able to maintain the infrastructure?
>>
>>67454120
In general most women aren't dominatrixes. There's probably a market for those sorts of slaves though.
>>
>>67454309
Mostly just space at that point. And to escape from insane levels of warlordism and violence.
>>
File: 18.jpg (96 KB, 534x800) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
96 KB, 534x800
>>67454302
>I wonder why?
>>
>>67454144
And all their robotic armies to counter too. When there's no jobs for them to technically work in, and the only way to acheive the benefits is to participate in the same sexual isolation, a one-generation wave is not a big deal.
>>
>>67453054
just a reminder for all those artificial womb faggots here.
men are going to be dispensable befor women will be

http://www.popsci.com/chinese-scientists-turn-mouse-stem-cells-into-working-sperm-cells
>>
>>67454302
Because looking at my naked hand doesn't give me an erection.
>>
>>67453283
It will make wealthy and smart people be able to pro-create more if they have artificial wombs, which is a very positive thing.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sterile_insect_technique

Don't fall into this trap.
>>
I doubt we'll even make robots. It will all be simsense plugged into your brain.
And it is going to ruin traditional relationships.
Who wants to go out dating a cute girl when you can plug yourself into an orgy of Japanese women giving you a tongue bath?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.