[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this state so shit. It has tropical weather , a great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (69 KB, 410x370) Image search: [Google]
image.png
69 KB, 410x370
Why is this state so shit. It has tropical weather , a great location in the United States , great beaches but it's so SHITTTY.

It should be the East Coast Califorina but it fails on so many levels
>>
>>67452105
old white people
>>
>>67452105
its a mini new york with cubans
>>
Blacks, hispanics, and new yorkers.

My mom's whole side of the family are native Floridians, and they are not happy with what the state has become.
>>
>>67452167

It's more than just that.
>>
>>67452105
Thy're voting for Trump so it's not complete shit at least
>>
>>67452105

It's the humidity. No high achieving individual will ever choose to live in a place with high humidity.

I live in Florida and I absolutely hate it and I will move as soon as I can. Anyone who is high value leaves.
>>
>>67452365
Well the large amounts of sunlight keeps the people here very HIGH ENERGY. If it wasn't for that it would literally be hell.
>>
>>67452365

Nobody gives a fuck about trump
>>
>Sunny place for shady people
>80°F+ all year 'round
Fuck. I know I'd go insane.
>>
>>67452371

Yeah the summers in Florida are complete SHIT
>>
Yeah and what's up with the economy there?

People are literally making $8 per hour at Dunkin Doughnuts KEK
>>
>>67452296
The old white people are all from up north and bring their shit values with them. There are parts of Florida that actually feel like the South off the beaten path though

also >>67452289
>>
>>67452597

Yea, they are the worst. Can't think straight. Life force drains away.

>tfw summer is coming
>>
>>67452105
Too warm.
You need cold to keep the darkies out.
>>
Why are we shitting on Florida? Is Trump on the verge of losing there?
>>
>>67452505
says the increasingly nervous man for the 7th time
>>
>>67452798

You see the humidity isn't bad if you're on an island and you have the sea breeze. Inland with that shit? And add in all the swamps + canals? Hope you're near the ocean for the wind

This is why the west coast is so based.
>>
>>67452105
>Florida man high on bath salts fights off 8 police officers while masturbating
>Florida man
>Florida
>>
>>67452105
>tropical weather
How is this a plus? Floridians are so stupid and crazy because of all the tropical viruses and parasites slowly eating away at their brains.
>>
>>67452105
Florida is pretty much fucking amazing. McKillyourself
>>
>>67452105
Implying California isn't shitty too
>>
>>67453152

I'm near the bay, it's still shit.

The west coast is based for a different reason. Or two.

For one, the pacific ocean is very cold, meaning that less of the water ends up in the air as vapor (humidity). The atlantic and the gulf on the other hand are both very warm and throw up lots of water into the air. Look up ocean current pictures on google to see what I mean.

The next thing is that the whole east coast is basically swampland, even up to boston and beyond. So the ground has tons of water that evaporates into the air as well.

The west coast on the other hand basically is a desert, at least until you get up to the PNW. So the air remains very dry.

The west coast is what the east coast wishes it was. Coincidentally, I am planning on moving to socal. Lots of sun, dry air, that's all I care about.
>>
>>67452105

live in South Florida and can confirm.
>>
FL is great till the winter season.
All the snowbirds from the NE and asshole French Canadians can fuck off.
>>
Florida is full of niggers, jews, and rednecks all fighting for turf.
>>
>>67452105
Its because both Downy Rick and Yeb passed mandatory laws that funneled money into their bank accounts. Florida is run by businesses who dont give a shit about their workers because there is no such thing as a workers union in the south.
>>
>>67453736
No shit. Working in the oilfield down south is like being a slave that makes really good money.
>>
File: image.png (343 KB, 690x1072) Image search: [Google]
image.png
343 KB, 690x1072
>>67453446

Please make Florida more like Califorina , holy shit. I hate you.

No winter is a great start, now if only they can get rid of the rednecks and put actual jobs & money down there. Not enough entertainment or tech jobs either
>>
White person living in the spic capital of the state, Miami.
Can confirm, Florida is a shit hole, just nuke us already Trump senpai.
>>
>>67453923

I'm only talking about climate here.

You wanna talk about culture then we can do that, but I really don't care about culture because climate is way more important. If you took all of the biggest cities in the world and placed them along the equator the worlds economy would basically collapse.
>>
>>67452105
>It has tropical weather

Right there. You need a good hard freeze to kill off the pests. Global warming is a jew plot to make northern areas more hospitable to niggers
>>
Life-long resident of Broward. Went to school at FSU.

The people make it shit. The New Yorkers move here because it's not as far as California, and shit it up. The main problem though is the immigration policy of the 70s and 80s (which continues today), where all the Cubans and Niggers (Haitains and Jamaicans) came in. High violence and crime because of the different cultures.
>>
>>67452289

Vast majority of Florida is white christian southerners. Why do you think Trump is polling 45% there?
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 492x492
>>67454226

You hear this faggot? Not having snow is one of the few GOOD things Florida has going for it. This is why it's almost like the BEST Coast.

You can go freeze your nuts off by yourself. States with no snow is GOAT
>>
>>67452105
Latinos and Jews.
>>
Not enough people here are talking about the lack of good jobs and the job wages.

The same $15 an hour job in Cali is about $8 in Florida. And you best believe that Florida job has zero benefits.
>>
>>67454114
Same. I knew one other white non Jew growing up here and he moved away.
>>
>>67452105
I've lived in Florida all my life but I'm moving to kentucky in a few months

thank god. I can't wait to be surrounded by white people. There are too many shitskins here. fuck swing states, I want to live in a hardcore red state
>>
>>67454520
I had senior econ in the building immediately behind the walking meme in pic related. Based Mr. Browning. He would get shitfaced at Glamis over the weekend and pass out with his Oakleys on.

Would show up to class on Mondays hung over looking like a reverse raccoon. As long as we weren't too loud, he didn't give a fuck. Failed that AP exam, though.
>>
File: hitler.jpg (18 KB, 343x450) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
18 KB, 343x450
>>67452105
Cuban and in Miami

Don't like me? I don't care I probably fucked your sister at one point
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.