[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm Trapped /pol/! My mom didn't tell me a bunch of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 9c0.jpg (29 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
29 KB, 426x341
I'm Trapped /pol/!

My mom didn't tell me a bunch of people were coming over. I was in the spare room when I heard a lot of people come into the house.

I can't get back to my room without being seen!

All my stuff is in my room. There's nothing to do in here.

Please keep me company until everyone's gone /pol/
>>
File: åsaromson i slöja.jpg (87 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
åsaromson i slöja.jpg
87 KB, 650x366
>>67451877
Well i guess you can admire this outstanding picture of our vice primeminister Åsa romson in a hijab :^)
>>
Make the shift!
>>
/pol/ isn't your blog.
>>
>>67451877

>I can't get back to my room without being seen!

What's wrong with that? Give a cursory "hi" to anybody you recognize and then tell them you're not feeling well and you won't to go lay down in your room.
>>
>>67452386
Why do we have to lie?
>>
>>67452345
You know what are some of the basics of owning a decent blog? I also get bored after the second or third day because my life is fucking boring.
>>
>>67451877
Maybe islam will do you well
>>
File: 1452549508502.png (484 KB, 575x575) Image search: [Google]
1452549508502.png
484 KB, 575x575
>>67452608
>cancuck
>>
>>67451877

I'm Trapped /pol/!

My alarm didn't tell me a bunch of zombies were breaking in. I was in the spare room when I heard a lot of zombies come into the house.

I can't get back to my room without being eaten!

All my stuff is in my room. There's nothing to do in here.

Please keep me company until they're all gone /pol/
>>
>>67452484

Because we're apparently socially awkward and it's the quickest and easiest way of solving the problem.
>>
>>67451877
sneak around the back and climb in through your window.
>>
>>67453020

Hey :)
>>
>>67451877
If you run fast enough maybe they won't see you
>>
>>67453020
Yeah but the really issue is why can't people accept that we don't want to fucking see them? Seriously.
>>
>>67451877
I think you meant to post this on /r9k/ faggot.
>>
>>67451877

>>>/r9k/
>>
>>67451877
Just wait till the next prayer time. When everyone is facing mecca you can sneak by unnoticed.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.