[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pale >short >mishapen >high pitched voices >frantic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: youngcuck.jpg (71 KB, 640x799) Image search: [Google]
youngcuck.jpg
71 KB, 640x799
>pale
>short
>mishapen
>high pitched voices
>frantic
Why the fuck do Bernie supporters appear to be physically ill? Was Nietzsche right all along?
>But ugliness, in itself an objection, is among the Greeks almost a refutation. Was Socrates a Greek at all? Ugliness is often enough the expression of a development that has been crossed, thwarted by crossing. Or it appears as declining development. The anthropologists among the criminologists tell us that the typical criminal is ugly: monstrum in fronte, monstrum in animo. [“monster in face, monster in soul”] But the criminal is a decadent.
>>
He looks like Dave Franco
>>
>>67450545
I'd still fuck him. He's cute in a squishy way.
>>
>>67450545
>>67450736
Who is this kid & why do you guys keep posting him without saying who he is, why he is relevant & then they leave without a source
>>
>>67450867
How do you not know who this is?

Are you some kind of newly arrived faggot?
>>
Yes. Uglies are genetically bitter. They support the left because they believe they are losers with no hope of success. It's a nasty self destructive ideology.
>>
>>67451035
Always get this same reply I'm starting to get sick of your shit
>>
>>67451185
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ
>>
File: ARE YOU KIDDING ME.jpg (65 KB, 590x581) Image search: [Google]
ARE YOU KIDDING ME.jpg
65 KB, 590x581
>>67450867
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
File: IMG_7950.jpg (44 KB, 604x397) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7950.jpg
44 KB, 604x397
>>67451085
>
Nigga I look pretty similar to this but worse, and am pretty far right with almost no friends.

I think the isolation that ugliness creates (rejections, uneasiness from people, poorer first impressions, etc) give people a nasty edge that makes them really involve themselves in the tribal mentality of right vs left, so we can feel bigger, and a part of something

>I myself am weak, but with a larger group I have the chance to be powerful
>Better fight as hard as I can!
>>
File: losvu.png (195 KB, 317x453) Image search: [Google]
losvu.png
195 KB, 317x453
GO HOME TRUMP SUPPORTER
>>
File: Nietzsche.jpg (275 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche.jpg
275 KB, 1024x768
>>67450545
>Was Nietzsche right all along?
Of course he was.
Liberals with cuck philosophies are all life-deniers, that would rather be dead than live their own lives in their own interest.
>>
>>67451749
>Bulgaria

I'll give you a potato if you stop coming here
>>
>>67451580
Kek
>>
>>67450545
With the smug face perfection behind him
>>
>>67451632
We need conscription and a world war.

People are crying for meaning in their lives and war is the only true answer.
>>
>>67451497
Kek.
Based Trump supporter just taking all comers, blowing the fuck out of all those fag liberals with facts.
Great.
>>
>>67452026
Sounds like hell.
>>
>>67451497
>They came from Germany
This Trump supporter is my new personal hero.
>>
>>67450545
Somebody post the full video of this retard.
>>
>>67450545
>Why the fuck do Bernie supporters appear to be physically ill?

Because they're all the kids at school that got beat up regularly, but never bothered to actually improve their physical standing because they bought into the myth that:

>the nerdy kids are the one that win in the end

So they all grew up to be absolute losers.
>>
>>67451497
>Dave Chapelle shows up at 17:10
lol
This video is amazing
>>
File: 1458011900553s.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1458011900553s.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
>>67450545
YOU'RE A WHITE MALE
>>
>>67450545
Nietzsche was the fucking best. A guardian of Truth.

His lover left him to become a disciple of Freud. If there ever was an irony of cosmic proportions.
>>
>>67450545

It's a mating strategy and honestly you can't blame them.

They're ugly.
They're physically weak
They have high estrogen/low test levels

A life of alpha/strong men ruling things doesn't favor them. So they basically just lump themselves in with shitskins/niggers and hope they can attract a Tumblr-tier girl along the way.

Them being Trump supporters wouldn't even make sense. Trump can't help this poor soul.
>>
File: nietzsche willpower.jpg (312 KB, 692x890) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche willpower.jpg
312 KB, 692x890
>>67453017
Take some time to think about what that means.
There hasn't been a single moment in your life so tremendous, so bright, so wonderful and fullfilling that you wouldn't be willing to take all the rest of the bad along with the good of your own life again, just to reach that mountaintop again?

Or alternatively, you hold so little hope of experiencing a moment of such true happiness in your own life's future, that it would make your whole life worthwhile?

If you truly believe that no hope of such an experience awaits you, then why do you continue living?

Make whatever changes you think you need to, to start realizing your true potential, and reaching your own self-made fulfillment.

You have the power over your own will, and you alone.
>>
>>67452026
Great quote, great mustache.
>>
YEAH I'M A FUCKING PUNK

Why are young leftists so stupid?
>>
>>67452592
It's true, or at least get people to start wanting to create jobs by creating and making useful stuff, get some industry back in Western World.
>>
>>67450545
Bernie supporters at my work:
>a rich entitled jew who brags about their mother evading taxes
>two obese stoner girls and their fat hispanic friend
>fat turkish girl
>teenage slut who isn't even attractive in the least

Clinton supporters:
>Black girls
>all of them for no particular reason

Trump supporters:
>tall, fit, blonde kid
>probably attractive (hard to tell), athletic guy

I'm honestly not even cherry-picking. Anyone with any self-respect supports Trump. There's a few average people who "don't like to talk about politics" that I can't really tell where they stand.
>>
>>67450772
This
He's cute
>>
>>67451497
You know what, yeah he is a punk!!
>>
>>67450545

his mouth literally screams "I've had many dicks in my ass"
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.