[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on slavery? Was it right? Is it moral?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Slavery.jpg (42 KB, 267x337) Image search: [Google]
Slavery.jpg
42 KB, 267x337
Thoughts on slavery? Was it right? Is it moral?
>>
>>67449652
TAKE THIS DOWN!!!

THERE WERE NO WHITE SLAVES THIS IS CULTURE APPROPRIATION
>>
Slavery was a horrible thing. America would have been much whiter if it wasn't for slavery.
>>
File: 1451652517591.png (380 KB, 659x627) Image search: [Google]
1451652517591.png
380 KB, 659x627
>>67449652
Slavery of non-whites is permissible and acceptable, it is their place in the world if they have any, enslavement of whites is only okay if the whites are race traitors and only other racially aware righteous whites can enslave them, never any non-whites, their slavery is conditional and the non-white slaves serve these white slaves also.
>>
>>67449652
no
>>
File: Morphine.png (340 KB, 1038x576) Image search: [Google]
Morphine.png
340 KB, 1038x576
>>67449652
...you are a slave, faggot

>Morphine, in "The Grid"
>>
>>67449652
>Was it right? Is it moral?

It was at the time.
>>
>>67449652
depends on the slave... if you get your sheckels worth out of it then its good.
>>
>>67450661

why couldn't they think of the consequences
>>
>>67449652
Slavery is awful. But we can pay some kid in Vietnam a dollar a day to make five thousand dollars worth of shoes. I'll buy them, wear them, and fuck the kid in the ass. Also, the factory can violate any safety or environmental regulations we have in the USA. I'll still buy the shoes. I'm an environmentalist of course, but it is okay as long as the factory is over there.

-Leftists.
>>
edgy....

there's a reason why Jews promoted it so much, and I can assure you its not a good one
>>
>>67451823
Cause they never though other whites would betray them, free the nogs, and go on to crash their civilization with no survivors.
>>
>>67449652
Yes it was right, some people are weaker then others and are born to be controlled.
>>
>>67450857
this
>>
>>67449652
No, that's why it was abolished by European Christian kings 1000 years ago and by Jews 1700 years ago. Still present in some Muslim countries and in Africa.
>>
>>67450857
So anon, are you going to GM us a campaign, or do you want to spend some more time worldbuilding first?
>>
No but seriously though slavery is fucking awful and you must be either a real edgelord or an ISIS Jihadi to actually support it. It's one thing to tell liberals to fuck off with their crying about slavery, and another to actually support it.
>>
>>67453055
Also, fun fact: last European Christian nation to have slaves: Poland. Abolished only in the 16 century.
>>
>>67449652
Holy shit. I almost forgot about this textbook series. Ecce Romani was the shit in middle school.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.