[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Triggers /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_0295.jpg (245 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0295.jpg
245 KB, 1600x1200
howed a douchebag why it is stupid to wear headphones in public
Lots of douchebags these days walk around with their douchebag earphones, plugged into their own world and it is completely disrespectful. I was on my bike and when I come up behind a person I ring by bell, normal people hear this move aside as I blast on by. Those dudes that have earphones though never hear the bell and I end up having to wait behind them until they realise especially on small footpaths.

I'm cycling away into work today, and some dude on the footpath who looked like he was fresh out of morning workout was ahead walking. Here we go I thought. So I come up behind him and ring the bell, no reaction, I ring again, still no reaction. I'm pretty pissed at having to wait so I decided to teach him a lesson and just plowed straight into the back of him, he had enough warning so I felt ok about it, the dude fell over and bloodied his elbow. He gets up and started shouting at me, 'wtf didn't you see me dick, how could be so stupid.'

I just cycled on, and shouted him it was his fault because I belled several times, he deserved it right?
>>
>>67448953
>howed

Showed
>>
>>67448953
You cycled on the footpath?
>>
>>67449529
It's safer than the road in the states . A mistep, you fall and get decapitated by a car.
>>
>>67448953
why were you riding your velocipede on the parkway?
>>
>Cycling
Pure and utter degeneracy
>>
>>67449529
My reaction exactly
>>
Autistic level 9001
>>
>>67449763
probably /n/ copypasta
>>
File: s.png (293 KB, 489x389) Image search: [Google]
s.png
293 KB, 489x389
>>67448953
>not riding around him in the grass
>not riding in the road
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 600x902) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 600x902
>>67449673
>>
My trigger is asshole bikers who think they own the road and then preach about sharing whenever they get moderately wronged.
>>
>>67448953
>bicycle bell
>cycling on foot trails
Gotta be bait.

Or you know, go around them, or tap them on the shoulder. BTW you probably could have murdered him and got away with it.
>>
>>67448953

That sounds pretty autistic
>>
>>67449655
It's illegal you degenerate. You bike on the road with the rest of your filthy ilk
>>
>>67449947
More cyclists free up room on the road.
>>
>>67450185
Wearing headphones in public is illegal
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (224 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
224 KB, 640x480
>>67449655
Honestly, you're protected by the law on most roads in all states. Statistically it's the safest to be on the road compared to a sidwalk (although sidwalk is safer than side of road, NEVER do that).

Given I lived in a bike friendly state (Madison WI. Somewhat cuck central), but consider going on the road.

Semi-related, you're not a true burger unless you ride an American made bike. Sadly since no knew ones are made, you should go with pic related vintage schwinn. Shit is made to last for fucking ever, you just need to know a bit about repairs on old bikes.
>>
>>67450267
Exactly
>>
>>67450481
Also, wow that was horrible spelling all around the board my bad.
>>
where I live riding on the side walk is perfectly legal

but dont do that if you want it to stay that way, OP
>>
File: 1457450237227.jpg (780 KB, 2532x1580) Image search: [Google]
1457450237227.jpg
780 KB, 2532x1580
>if people used bikes instead of cars everyone would be fit, the roads would be safer, atmosphere wouldn't be destroyed by carbon
Car fags literally can't defend themselves
>b-but infrastructure set up around car travel separates everything too much to bike ride my fatass aroud boohoo
>>
>>67450267
I'm aware. And the bikers that respect the law are fine. My only issue is shitlords like OP who think that being on a bike means they're allowed to do whatever they want.
>>
>>67450267
considering there are 0 bike lanes anywhere near me thats not the case here. they insist on slowly riding in the left side of the lane on 45mph curvy roads, and refuse to move over at all when theres room to pass. being stuck behind a line of angry cars behind some douche bag who dresses like hes in the tour de france is just another part of summer here.
>>
>>67448953

Bicyclers trigger me.

You are subhuman scum.
>>
>>67449655
Fuck you and your bike. Cant stand you fucking manchildren on the road and, much less, on the fucking sidewalk.
>>
>>67448953
You don't plow people because they're in front of you lmao
>it was his fault
This is why people don't respect cyclists, thanks
>>
>>67451072
>man children

Riding bikes

Wew lad
>>
>>67451276
You respect headphone cucks?
>>
>>67451681
I respect people's right to not be assaulted by dicks on wheels
>>
>>67448953
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>67448953
are you autistic op?
>>
not politics

fuck off asshole
>>
>>67448953
Ride in the road, don't be a dick.
Sincerely, a bicyclist
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.