[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sanders surname
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: liberal strategy in a nutshell.jpg (60 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
liberal strategy in a nutshell.jpg
60 KB, 400x300
Hear me out /pol/,

as we all know the cuck """comedian""" known as John Oliver (Oliver is an Anglicization of the French surname Olivier btw) has attempted to stump Trump by telling people his actual surname should be Drumpf, because his grandfather changed it to Trump when he moved to the US.

However, why has nobody mentioned the fact that Sanders isn't Bernie's real surname? How come Bernie's ancestors can change their last name but Trump's can't?

Sanders is a name originating in the British Isles/Normandy region apparently. How did a Polish Jew get that surname?

Also, are why are we ignoring the fact that he is a confirmed cuck? The guy literally married a single mom.

>In 1988 Sanders married Jane (O'Meara) Driscoll, a former president of Burlington College, in Burlington, Vermont. With her he has three stepchildren, whom he considers his own.
>>
File: 1337313806821.png (330 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1337313806821.png
330 KB, 330x319
>DRUMPF
>FUCKING DRUMPF
>>
Why are you so sensitive to this issue? Literally a pointless topic. Move on.
>>
>>67447995
Are you going to post actual insight or just shitpost?
>>
Do we really not know what "cuck" means anymore now, guys?

Really?
>>
>>67448184
I know what cuck means. It's a guy who lets a negroid fuck his wife
>>
>>67448169

Look at flag.
Look at question.

I think you have your answer.
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 900x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 900x675
>>67447883
>>
>>67447883
>people actually get upset over a comedian

are all trump supporters thin skinned?
>>
>>67448184
According to /pol/ a guy marrying a single mom would be considered a cuck by all means. We don't use the original meaning of the word anymore since the word became the most common insult on the board.

>>67448168
I think it's just interesting how twisted the leftist rhetoric is sometimes. Maybe this thread could have been a space for actual discussion about it amidst all the shitposting threads.
>>
File: 1322108575081.jpg (174 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1322108575081.jpg
174 KB, 600x450
>>67448559
>Gutman
>>
>>67448559
This is actually why I haven't been able to find any information on the topic. They actually edited the wikipedia page and changed his father's name to Elias Sanders.
>>
>>67447883
Because, Drumpf made a deal out of it first (with Jon Stewart) and Drumpf's wealth is wrapped up in his 'brand', valued at $3billion.

Sanders never told anyone to change their last name to their ancestral name and would probably use the story to his advantage becuase of persecution Jews faced.

Oliver even admits that it's childish and name calling but it's ok to do it to Trump because he did it first.
>>
>>67447883
>because his grandfather changed it to Trump when he moved to the US

Actually it was a distant ancestor who changed it around the year 1600 while living in Europe.
>>
>>67448616
> Maybe this thread could have been a space for actual discussion about it
No, your thread is a fucking non-starter. >>67447995 gave you the response you deserved
>>
His first name isn't even Bernie, it's Bernard.
Bernard Gutman
>>
>>67447883
>flag
>media memes
Hidden
>>
>>67448368
his flag is better than yours faggot, atleast his country has sloths in it.
>>
>>67448616
>According to /pol/
You mean according to the dictionary.
>>
>>67447883
the fact cnn gave that asshole who tried to rush him an interview and airtime should be enough for you to understand literally everything is running full power to try and keep him out of the whitehouse
>>
>>67448184
Cuckold comes cuckoo. The cuckoo is a bird that lays its eggs in another birds nest. Bernie Gutman married a woman who already has children. Now put two and two together.
>>
>>67450000
>>
File: anon-source-green-face-770x400.jpg (12 KB, 770x400) Image search: [Google]
anon-source-green-face-770x400.jpg
12 KB, 770x400
>>67447883

Moot is dead! Long Live Hiro!

Petition to remove Global Rule 4.:

>"4. will not post or request personal information ("dox") or calls to invasion ("raids"). Inciting or participating in cross-board (intra-4chan) raids is also not permitted."

Anonymous must be stopped by all means necessary. We created them and look at what they've become.
It is time we take back what's ours and shit all over it!
No one in their right mind would want to use it for the SJW movement after we're done with it.

Vote Nigga: http://strawpoll.me/7083251
--------------------------------------------------

>HIRO AGREED TO REMOVE RULE 4 IF WE GET ENOUGH SUPPORT!
>IN A SHOW OF GOOD FAITH, HIRO CONDUCTED A SOLO RAID ON HISPANOCHAN

>VOTE4RAIDS
>PASTA PASTA PASTA ALLOVER THE PLACE
>>
>>67447883
>How come Bernie's ancestors can change their last name but Trump's can't?

Because Bernie hasn't been ragging on Jon Stewart for having changed his surname?
>>
>>67449085

I actually believe all Australian posters live in the same basement. There they decide which threads to shitpost in as they partake in a daily human centipede style anal orgy. Their diet basically consists of each other's cum and sometimes they'll have each other's shit as a special treat. All of this paid by the average Australian taxpayer's money since they're all useless NEETs who where touched by their uncle when they were little (mind you, they all have the same uncle because all Australians are inbred as fuck). After they decide which thread to shitpost in one of the faggots will stand up and bend over in front of the computer while another one fucks him in the ass and another one fondles his balls.

Is >>67447995 fondling your balls right now as you type or is he fucking you in the butt, faggot?
>>
>>67450369
You're not that far off. Many supposed Australians are Redditor shills (usually from the same subreddits) using proxies.
>>
>>67450369
So.. You just gonna go silent after I answered your retarded question?
>>
>>67448559
>>67448758
>>67448852

Looked on the Wiki, and the link to the source was still there.

http://www.geni.com/people/Elias-Eli-Sanders/6000000027756093071
>>
File: dCT18GU.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
dCT18GU.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>67448559
feelsgutman
>>
>>67450297
But John's name is legally John Stewart Libowitz. John Stewart is just his first and middle name.

It doesn't really apply because although Libowitz is hidden, John Stewart is his actual name (with the family name omitted.)

Drumph makes no sense at all, because it has never been Donald's name.
>>
>>67448559
GUTSMAN
>>
>>67451401
Grasp away at those straws. The whole name thing is immature. You are trash too.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.