[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trump: What kinda cut u want? >Him: Just stump my shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: BenShapiroHS.jpg (13 KB, 163x268) Image search: [Google]
BenShapiroHS.jpg
13 KB, 163x268
>Trump: What kinda cut u want?
>Him: Just stump my shit up senpai
>>
Idk why Ben can't just accept that a full blown destruction of the Republican establishment is a good thing.
>>
>>67447926
because he's Neocon and a Ted Cruz shill with zero ethics
>>
>>67447600

>what kind of cut you want, Ben?
>just the foreskin, Rabbi
>>
>>67449801
kek
>>
good thread
>>
>>67447600
>"Give me that school shooter look"
>>
File: Lloyd_Christmas.jpg (33 KB, 300x417) Image search: [Google]
Lloyd_Christmas.jpg
33 KB, 300x417
>>67447600
>Ayyyy
>>
>>67447600
Ben Shapiro redpilled me on the Jews when he went berserk after Trump's Israel statement and started lying and flinging ad hominem.
>>
File: 1457665814877.jpg (783 KB, 1238x1500) Image search: [Google]
1457665814877.jpg
783 KB, 1238x1500
>>
>>67447600
>caring about what a manlet has to say

manlets are WORTHLESS
>>
File: level 1 bluff.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
level 1 bluff.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
Kid's smarter than he is likable.
Not sure what he THOUGHT was going to happen here. "Oh wow. That unstable man in a dress seems reasonable. I'll fuck with him!"
>>
>>67450882
And yet, for some reason, the Jews are pulling out all the stops to keep him from getting elected.
>>
>>67450876
Sauce?
Trump sauce specifically
>>
File: 1457493732801.png (605 KB, 648x798) Image search: [Google]
1457493732801.png
605 KB, 648x798
>>67451625
U.S. Jews are liberal because they're part of the classically liberal establishment, i.e. educated urban upper class. Vast majority of whites who live in these conditions are liberal as well

Shapiro doesn't like Trump because he's not conservative enough for him. Trump is center-right outside of immigration and Shapiro is a full-blown tiny government fiscal conservative type

He's more popular among Israeli Jews than among whites in the U.S., though. Pic related
>>
>>67451286
What? They seated Ben next to him. How is discussing the topic he was invited to discuss 'fucking' with him?

On another note though - seriously - why can't Ben understand that since fucking McCain we've realized the Republican establishment is a thing of the past. They did a terrible job. At everything. They're shit at optics, which is 99% of what matters. The left is great at optics, that's why we have people voting based on feelings rather than policy.

The Republican party is shit at everything it does, it doesn't stand against the media, it doesn't stand for having a smaller government, and it can't produce a candidate who can win in our current political culture - where politicians have become celebrities.

So why the fuck is Ben so anti-Trump? He went over that Trump won't burn it all down in office - but that isn't what we want - we want a better right wing policy that is good at optics, can brush off the shitty questions about religion and abortion, and actually believes in smaller government. All we want is Trump to destroy the Republican party so we can have a party rise that actually reflects the right versus left dichotomy at the very least. Right now we have two big-government parties.
>>
File: edward_longshanks.jpg (66 KB, 668x900) Image search: [Google]
edward_longshanks.jpg
66 KB, 668x900
>>67447600
Rubio and Shapiro fade from public life

DELIVER US OUR ENEMIES LORD
>>
File: shapiro SJW.jpg (35 KB, 480x580) Image search: [Google]
shapiro SJW.jpg
35 KB, 480x580
>>67447600

Now that he has joined his fellow anti-white commie kikes at Buzzfeed, this will be his new look.
>>
>>67447600
He is part of the old conservative right that is dying out because its too weak to fight the far left. The rise of the alt right is response to these cuckservatives who wont take the fight to the leftist.
>>
File: Jesus.jpg (31 KB, 634x345) Image search: [Google]
Jesus.jpg
31 KB, 634x345
>>67452922
Agreed. His week chin gives it away. We need people willing to fight, not get nervous and play divide and conquer when their dream candidate comes along. Funny, it's not the last time Jews attacked someone they had been waiting for for ages.
>>
>>67453070
Ben has been fighting. He's been wrecking people in the media and on college campuses and on twitter. I just don't know why he can't accept change by Trump.
>>
>>67447600
Ben is hot here.
>>
>>67447600
Holy fuck he hasn't aged a day.
>>
>>67453370
He only fought controlled battles and cared little about actually advancing the cause. He did great against SJWs, but still didn't get on board when the anti-SJW candidate came along.
>>
>>67453566
Being vulgar is not necessarily anti-SJW, it's just that they take offense to vulgarity. He's fought tons of media battles which is a huge deal seeing as the media is against our cause.
>>
>>67452061
>How is discussing the topic he was invited to discuss 'fucking' with him?
That's not what tipped the tranny over his emotional ledge. It was the fact that Ben kept calling him "sir" and shit.
Ben was also coming at him the same way he thrashes people in a debate, albeit THAT'S the fucking producer's fault. The show was suppose to be a psychologist's hugbox hour. Ben was invited with barely any exposition.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.