[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ony
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: 1980s-bedside-alarm-clock.jpg (28 KB, 427x429) Image search: [Google]
1980s-bedside-alarm-clock.jpg
28 KB, 427x429
We need to seriously consider a Plan B.

I'm a fucking aerospace engineer. Rocket scientist-tier.

And I'm redpilled as fuck.

I'll absolutely willingly be part of a /pol/ony.

We can't have just NEETs and animefags. We need people who are actually skilled and learned. Doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc.

Where is our society where we start gathering like-minded learned scholars?

Pic semi-related.
>>
fuck off you blithering retard

go hunt for bigfoot some more or something
>>
BUMP FOR TRUMP
>>
>>67447447
If you had qualifications to enter, you'd already have been contacted.
>>
>>67447447
israel

nice ID fag
>>
>>67448010

I have actually redpill qualifications. And some invitations. But none formal. Give me a lifeline to contact you.
>>
>>67448198
I am not a recruiter.
>>
>>67447447
Texas will fight to the death if the country gets too fucked.
>>67447592
No you fuck off faggot, people like you trying to stop the revolution are part of the problem. You're either a shill or a faggot, either way this thread isn't for you.
>>
it's just too bad virtually all intelligent people lean left :^)
>>
>>67448198
Also, since you live in US it's super easy for you to start your own colony or join one because you got a shitload of cheap land and access to a shitload of stuff in there.
>>
I hear about this shit hear all the time, people have been discussing this for year and it never happens and frankly I dont even think it is a good idea...
>>
Listen anon it's not about being loud and obnoxious, it's about being secretive and sleuthy, the average cop looks like hired help when you have espionage training. All those movies are realistic, with spies always being a step ahead.

Study advanced evasion tactics, get your car engine spruced up so you can hit 160 and outrun cops (140 max usually).
Learn to stay secretive on the internet. Take martial arts training, gun range should be where you go when you're bored of studying languages.
>>
>>67447592
>hunt for bigfoot

wat
>>
>>67447447
What use does a bare bones, start up colony, have for a rocket scientist? A farmer would be far, far more useful.
>>
>>67448956
>people have been discussing this for year and it never happens
That's exactly what this website is. A place where people talk a lot of talk and proceed to do nothing but fap to chinese cartoons. Noone here has the leadership skills to pull a project like this together and even if they did none of the userbase would commit to helping out. It's futile.
>>
>>67449037

I'm very fit. Mens sana in corpore sano. Lacking in the firearms department, but that's why I'm seeking an organization/society of men like me
>>
>>67449214

If agrarian civilizations were relevant, Africa would be a threat instead of an aid-sink.
>>
>>67447447
I'm a certified patriarchy investigator with a degree in feminist studies.
>>
>>67449342
I agree a rocket scientist has his uses in developed society, but really, there's very little use for someone who's only qualification is rocket scientist in a start-up.

We won't be building rockets nor able to. I'd take a farmer or tradesman over you any day for a colony.
>>
>>67449342
Finland is an agrarian country.
Well, it was until we joined EU and it started killing our agriculture with their fucking directives.

We're soon going to have to decide if we exit EU or have over a 100 000 more unemployed people sucking welfare money because it pays better than farming.
>>
>>67447447
Mechanical engineer here with specialization in hydraulics and liquids movements and force
>>
>>67449551

I'm not a one-trick pony. My knowledge starts from the basics of engineering (structural, building bridges, etc.) and spans up to and including rocket science (thermal-fluid science, combustion, propulsion, etc.). That's where I'm coming from.
>>
wew Computer Science
>>
>>67449857

>liquids movements and force

Just call it "fluid flow" -- that's how it translates into English.
>>
I couldn't agree with you more. This is exactly what's needed.
>>
>>67449274
Latin is Gods second language. The issue with our proud American brethren is a lack of acta and a surplus of verba. I don't mean to get your hopes up, but the world is owned by a group of individuals who seek to subtly enslave the people of the world by use of subliminal messaging, drugs, a culture of laziness, a culture of selfishness, and a tightening grip around the bald eagles neck.

Trump is a meme, I think we both know it. Should he get elected there's a strong chance he just follows in the footsteps of his predecessors. When a true leader rises up, he will either bring about the end of the world or he will be Kingdom Come, and then it's a joyous occasion, not a sad one.

I suggest you bunker down, get guns, get educated on street life if you aren't already, and learn how to quickly disappear in a crowd. Civil disobedience will quickly be quashed with gunfire in the near future. That will be the symbol to start blowing shit up.

Stay strong brother.
>>
>>67450026
I'm sorry.
I'm still learning technical English for this garbage.
>>
>>67450154
I don't mean to quash your hopes*
>>
>>67447447
The Oneida Community is one example of a based, successful living colony. They were so successful, in fact, that their rule on no procreation is what led to their extinction.
>>
>>67450200

And I'm willingly helping you, brother.

Navier-Stokes is the only language we truly need to know.
>>
>>67449551
The most important thing to any colony is a well equipped chemist.
If you're a chemist, you should be able to join just about any settlement because there is no situation where they are not useful.
>>
>>67450026
Remember- annuit cœptis.
We fight for honor, glory, and a deep intrinsic longing for a past where men were men, and a mans word was his bond.
>>
wait a minute, they have pineapple scwepp's over there? fuck man...
>>
>>67450316
Well so far I'm not using English for my work, but I still want to learn to move forward. Right now my job is to fix the hydraulics on construction and mining heavy machinery.
>>
>>67450431
Who the fuck is "we"?
>>
>>67450667
Walk always with God, friend.
>>
File: fedorian minstrel.png (356 KB, 541x480) Image search: [Google]
fedorian minstrel.png
356 KB, 541x480
>>67448778
>the revolution

so. much. fedora.

i found a picture that details your life story you fat bitch LOL.
>>
>>67451866
Okay.
>>
>>67447447
OD CUK LMAOOO
>>
>>67447447
mechanical engineer and mechanic
also road warrior if you need
>>
about a year ago some anons had an organized community idea where they got skilled people to go out in some rural area the anon owned or some shit.

looked like a serious attempt to do what op is mentioning, not sure what came out of it.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.