[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teacher blogs about his class being given cakes, female students
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: imgp3473c.jpg (40 KB, 640x372) Image search: [Google]
imgp3473c.jpg
40 KB, 640x372
Does anyone have that story on a teachers blog about school children being given cakes to distribute among each other? I remember seeing it on /pol/ in relation to women misusing authority.

The blog involved the female pupild, when given the authority to pick who gets what, end up giving the cakes for the most popular boys and girls, leaving none for the unpopular children or those not in their social circle.

When male students were given this same scenario, they distributed the cakes evenly among everyone, with nobody missing out and everyone having and equal portion.

The blogger concluded that women are inherently misuers of any authority they are given, whereas men are natural born leaders who work for the betterment of everyone, rather then who they enjoy most.
>>
File: 1457747198425.gif (966 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
1457747198425.gif
966 KB, 245x250
Bump
>>
thats interesting ill bump for you
>>
>>67447340
Interested, bump
>>
>>67447714
Thanks, probably will never find it though. It wasn't that widespread.
>>
File: CW9yjEGWsAEDkU2.jpg (106 KB, 600x411) Image search: [Google]
CW9yjEGWsAEDkU2.jpg
106 KB, 600x411
>>67447340
this seems like it would be good to trigger libs
>>
I'll bump too.

If this is real, I want to see it.
>>
>>67448740
Definitely real. Try searching for it if you can, I had no luck.
>>
>>67447340
I definitely know the story you're talking about. I'm not sure if I have it saved somewhere. I'll check.
>>
>>67449112
Hopefully you find it, this thread is looking grim.
>>
interested
>>
>>67449290
I don't have it, sorry. But this is the kind of story that you could find posted on /r9k/ because it shows the bad nature of females. Maybe request it there when this thread dies.
>>
>>67449870
Yeah, but don't be a normie about it. Probably try to say you got cucked by some "Chad" then ask for it.
>>
WHERE IS THE FUCKINGH LIK U FFAOT!!!!!!!!
>>
>>67450133
Your guess is as good as ours.

Thanks for the bump and nice dubs.
>>
I want to see this
>>
Last bump from me, guy probably deleted it thanks to SJW soccer mums ringing the school he works at.
>>
>>67451629

Fuck, OP can you remember any other details? Was it a chinese school? Was it recent? Key words
>>
>>67447340

There was an experiment in an Island... on tv...

The men were stranded... started making fires / houses / cutting trees... etc..

The women... well they just sat around the beach getting tanned.

Can't make this shit up.
>>
I would like to see this study replicated in different places in the world.

Which countries would differ from the original results? Which would resemble??
>>
>>67451846

Forgot the link...

http://www.returnofkings.com/32053/this-accidental-experiment-shows-the-superiority-of-patriarchy
>>
>>67447340
Please let this be a chink school.
>Can't cry raysis
>Can't lean on 'muh science'
>Can't claim ignorance
>>
>>67451846
>>67452059
Here is the actual video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqfAt7TshLw
>>
>>67447340
Bump. I remember hearing something like this but with candy instead.
>>
>>67452402

Don't matter. Not all chinks. They find a way.
>>
ah now I wan to read it

bump
>>
>>67447340
Holy shit i'm crying, I didn't know their were real bros out their.
>>
>>67452408

Fucking hell
>>
>>67454325
>I didn't know their were real bros out their.

As a real bro I'm going to correct you...

>I didn't know THERE were real bros out THERE

Their means "belonging to them"
There means "out there"
>>
>>67447340
Bitches be bitchin
>>
>>67447340
Bump for interest but consider the following:

>Girls mature faster than boys
>Survival of the fittest

Girls mature faster, picking the popular kids is a strategic move. If you have limited resources, would you divide those resources evenly and equally or would you strategically give it to the fittest (most popular) since their chances of survival is greater. Only those who survive can contribute.

Yea its not fair to those who don't get a piece of cake but since when has life ever been fair.

How can you be a great leader if you aren't prepared to make the tough choices when life throws you a curve ball.
>>
As a woman, while I don't (think) I would have done something like that, I am not surprised. Women are bitches.
>>
>>67455114
>2016
>Social Darwinism

Evolution doesn't justify females being cunts.
>>
>>67448002
>>67448027
Bumping. Because I know what you're talking about Nigel.

I have nothing to do, I'll try to find it.
>>
>>67455439
well in theory they'd always be able to procreate anyway so no evolutionary incentive not to steal and backstab constantly
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuYmhJUeoBE

here's some rage bleach
>>
>>67455780
is this supposed to inspire me or piss me off i really can't tell because of your post
>>
>>67455114
Humans also evolved something called in-group altruism. Meaning that humans will work for, give to, and help their tribe. In this case, the tribe was the class. If this was really in a life or death survival scenario as you say, the group with the males in charge of handing out the food would have survived and defeated any tribe ruled by women, where the population would have been smaller because of starvation, and possibly weaker, as popularity=\=physical strength.
>>
>>67447340
Sounds about right. In middle school, I was the epitome of a loser. Short, no friends, prone to crying. It was always the popular girls who would push me around and laugh at me. The popular guys would always dust me off and tell me to grow a pair.
>>
>>67452408
I don't know whether I should laugh or get mad.
>>
>>67451846
>>67452059
>>67452408
There have been several survivor type shows with this scenario. Every time the women camp is useless and have to be saved. In the last one, produced by Bear Grylls I think, the women "found" whatever they happen to need at any given time including water bottles and tame farm pigs.
>>
While men were evolving traits and behaviors to allow them to survive, women evolved traits and behaviors that allowed them to parasitize the strongest men.
>>
>>67447340
The way I see it, the boys saw it as a job to be completed.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.