[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Regressive Left Hypocrisy Explained and Examined
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7
File: Steff M.png (432 KB, 805x681) Image search: [Google]
Steff M.png
432 KB, 805x681
Steffan M at his very best https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYgjOD9377Y
>>
>>67446113

hes so fucking stupid .. the greatest thing he ha sdone for himself was giving him the "Philosopher" title

now he can say stupid shit all day and say "its just philosophy bro"

he had to do it because he literally has nothing to show for .. just a NEET who is shitposting on the internet and who gets BTFO by his interviewees on the regular cause he can't keep up with them
>>
>>67446334
U mad you're getting sent back Ahmed?
>>
File: image.jpg (235 KB, 1022x862) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235 KB, 1022x862
>>67446334
>>
>>67446113
Is he one of those otter bear fag dudes? He looks like it.
>>
File: 1457561518510.jpg (110 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
1457561518510.jpg
110 KB, 846x846
Based Stefan
>>
>>67446334
not an argument
>>
>>67446447

no im saying the truth.

He might sound great on the surface but he has little to no substance.

Just watch his INTERVIEW WITH A COMMUNIST video

I thought to myself .. great le me hear how he rekts this faggot commie.

Instead hes mumbling and crumbling all day and you can literally FEEL that he has absolutely no idea what hes talking about - or at least no deep knowledge while pretending that he was a big business man .. its just embarassing

Compare him to someone like Ben Shapiro who is actually HIGH IQ and educated and you will see how weak Molyneux really is
>>
>>67446671
You are fucking retarded

T. Muhammad
>>
>>67446847

im aware that he has a blind following .. reminds me of a cult

just accept the truth .. hes like Bill Whittle .. just a NEET shittalking. Probably why they get along so well with each other.
I'd say molyneuxs IQ is maybe around 100 - 103.

WEAK AND LOW ENERGY
>>
>>67446671
No, i agree with Helmut. This guy is just a frustrated, well read, angry, loser. I agree with the majority of what he says, but he's just angry because he has struggle through life because his personality is so off putting.
>>
>>67447043
He brings up a lot of good points and does pretty good, well presented presentations.

I don't see what your problem is with him.
>>
>>67446113
fuck off cult boy
>>
>>67446113

I love this man.
>>
>>67447646
not an argument
>>
>>67447043
germany gets it
>>
>>67447561

hes not unique in what he says .. its not like its his OWN ideas. Look how late he released this shit.

He probably watched 5 videos of his competitors who are doing the same before he made this one cause he l iterally has no clue.
>>
>>67447826
Don't worry mate /pol/ didn't used to be filled with his fanboys
>>
>based Ryan Dawson taking Molyneux to the woodshed soon
How's Stefan going to react?
>>
>>67446671

Germany is right.

Soral would rip this guy apart in a debat. That's /pol/ power level tier.

https://youtu.be/MiLKRlzcr1g

But for Americans i guess he is ok
>>
Number of arguments in this thread: 0
>>
File: notanargument.jpg (63 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
notanargument.jpg
63 KB, 750x500
>>
>>67447087
Yep, you can just tell he feels the world has fucked him over. Just look at his really old videos. Defooing etc. He might as well make a video where he just says "NORMIES REEEEEE"
>>
>>67446671
>Compare him to someone like Ben Shapiro who is actually HIGH IQ and educated and you will see how weak Molyneux really is

Terrible example. Ben is burying himself under his own lies and subversiveness. He wasn't smart enough to not rally behind an abuse claim that was backed by flimsy evidence. He has since been found out as a fraud and has quit his job at Breitbart because of it.
>>
>>67447646
errrrrrr ---- NO
>>
>>67449427

what he did there has nothing to do with the fact that he is better at this than Molyneux

in the end its just political memes hes involved in. A game.

When the election is over he can go back to killing SJW full time.
>>
>>67447826
competitors....competing for the truth ?
>>
>>67448217
you worried fammalam
>>
>>67450111
>killing SJW full time
That's baby tier. Even leftists are doing this.

Stefan talks about racial differences, which is the most verboten of subjects.
>>
>>67446334
I agree that he's retarded for the whole
>philosophy
shtick. However I can't recall one time any of his caller's have said anything intelligent.
>>
>>67446113
I agree with what he says but he should try to cut down the time a bit. He tends to digress.
>>
>>67446600
i caught him in an reflective pose with that screen capture,,,,,not much interested in his visage, morethe fact that he makes real sense with this vid,,,,
>>
>>67449253
Exactly. Again, I agree with a lot of what he say's, he's just pathetic. He's an /r9k/ posters +20 years and intelligent, yet frustrated. He would never be able to maintain any sort of frame if someone is debating him in real time. He's the opposite of Trump.
>>
File: MasterRace.png (2 MB, 1191x1900) Image search: [Google]
MasterRace.png
2 MB, 1191x1900
>The difference in intelligence between an Ashkenazi Jew and a white person is the same as the difference in intelligence between a white person and a black person
>tfw /pol/beards stop looking at "muh IQ" whenever this comes up
>>
Anyone have that stefan "one fucking dollar" metallica song
>>
>>67447660
dunno if ''love is in the air'' but he is prepared to put his argument in terms that them normal folk can understand, dunno about you but I'm amazed how far /pol has slid into the mainstream approach to argument , too many anons here talking about the man ignoring the message, i rate this vid because he clearly has some real passion going on , he can get a bit queeney at times, but this vid rings true
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>
>>67450794
yeah , you are right he likes that lens to much, feel he has nailed this though , very few of these commentators have any sense of the concise.
>>
File: 1455690336363.jpg (123 KB, 1453x862) Image search: [Google]
1455690336363.jpg
123 KB, 1453x862
>>
>>67446113
I liked this guy a lot until I dug a bit deeper and found that he has some harebrained ideas about anarchy and "defooing"(or however the fuck you spell it). He said some really preposterous shit on Joe Rogan's podcast, got called out on it and couldn't really rise up to the challenge.
>>
DUDE PHILOSOPHY LMAO

A

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

D
O
L
L
A
R
>>
>>67452540

Not an argument.
>>
>>67452540
>>67452636

>samefagging

ONE FUCKING GUY
>>
>>67452316
yeah , I'm not sure i want to be SM's cheer leader, this vid will play well amongst this who like to bury their heads in MSM and hope for the best, I'm kinda with you on the whole >defooing < thing
>>
>>67452689

Not an argument.
>>
>>67446113
Seems pretty based is kind of a pseudo intellectual nu-male. Didn't he used to be a libtard too.
>>
>>67452885
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNDoBstRkxI
>>
>>67452726
All in all his heart is in the right place. One thing he said, in particular, struck really close to home. I don't remember what video it was in but it was concerning the migration and refugees. It went something along the lines of:

>We stand upon the shoulders of those who sacrificed their lives to save our countries, culture and way of life. This world we're living in is their gift to us, for which they paid for with their lives. And you(governments) do not have the right to squander that gift.

He's right when it comes to immigration and current state of society, but he shouldn't be "preaching".
>>
>>67454125
i think it is in the nature of these guys to ''preach'' they get a bit carried away with themselves in general, a good editor gets this down to 5 minutes and makes him focus.
>>
>>67452885
mmmmmm seems the format turns these guys into thrusting you tube articles, the nu-male thing might actually help him get the message out
>>
>>67454586
Found it, at the 11:07 mark
https://youtu.be/cCOLcMqdpls?t=11m7s
>>
>>67446113
I like it how he's taking on the word "divisive". That word was always the most stupid word. People described as "divisive" are actually just pointing out divisions that already exist.

If people believe fundamentally different things, a resolution is inevitable. You can't just paper it over. "Divisive" people are usually just trying to resolve it in a less horrible way, using more argument and less violence.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.