[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A Clinton Sanders ticket will obliderate any Republican nominee. Yawn.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 305x165) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7 KB, 305x165
A Clinton Sanders ticket will obliderate any Republican nominee. Yawn.
>>
>>67445948
t. bernniggers who can't even spell obliterate correctly.
go to sleep Underaged b&, its past your bedtime and you have school in the morning.
>>
>>67445948
she's not picking bernie as her vp

100% guaranteed
>>
>>67446128

why not though?
>>
>>67446235
Because she knows he's retarded.
>>
>>67445948
this. Bernie will become VP so he could enter the history books before his death. he's been around long enough to know he doesn't stand a chance to become the Democrat nominee, let alone if he did something foolish like running independently.

with Hilldog as the first female candidate and nice old Bernie they'll cream Trump and any sidekick VP he chooses
>>
>>67445948
*obliterate
>>
>>67445948
>Clinton becomes Merkel 2.0 and runs the country into the ground
>more people flee to the right just like they did in Germany
>Republicans control white house for decades to come because everyone's felt the consequences of liberalism
wouldn't be too bad desu
>>
Trump/Cruz 2016

Your fantasy would be crushed
>>
>>67445948
Come on dude, Bern victims hate Hillary with a burning passion. I don't think they can handle that rollercoaster ride of emotions.
>>
>>67446963
A people united can never be divided.
>>
>>67445948
Everyone knows she's picking Elizabeth Warren.
>>
>>67446333
obliterate*
also, exclamation mark, not point. Whats next? Question point?
Quit fucking with my language comma cunt full stop
Your gf is on her period
>>
>>67446793
Cruz cant carry the Hispanic vote for Trump's lacking. Not as long as he keeps up that wall BS.
>>
>>67448238
Wat
>>
primary opponents rarely pick each other for VP because of all the backlash from past comments in debates and shit.

to many problems.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.