[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are conservatives so brave on the Internet, but in person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: southpark_no_nukes.jpg (58 KB, 640x495) Image search: [Google]
southpark_no_nukes.jpg
58 KB, 640x495
Why are conservatives so brave on the Internet, but in person when there is a real conflict between them and liberals, they are pussies?

Look at the Chicago Trump rally as evidence. This happens in Europe too when the fascists and freedom fighters clash.
>>
>>67445875
Actually antifa regularly gets the shit kicked out of it when it actually gets into a fight with right wing groups.
>>
>>67445875
Well, ignoring the fascist/freedom fighter thing, I'll try to answer.

Conservatives generally have more to lose. Get deemed a racist or bigot and your life can fall apart.

Compare that to the college kids with little to lose agitating the situation.

Put a rally in some backwoods ass republican town and ship in some agitators and there will be all out war.
>>
If, at some sort of political event, a hippie piece of trash spits on me or takes a swing at me, the media wouldn't bat an eye. If I sock them back, the news in three minutes is that I'm a fascist thug who eats babies.
>>
>>67445875

Conservatives tend to have jobs

Jobs they don't want to lose
>>
>>67446388
This. You'd be on screens across the globe as a fascist, racist, violent thug.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 600x400
http://nypost.com/2016/02/27/3-stabbed-after-ku-klux-klan-gathering-turns-violent/

"The KKK had advertised plans for the rally, and about 30 anti-Klan protesters showed up beforehand, Anaheim Police Sgt. Daron Wyatt said. When six Klan members arrived, they were attacked as they exited their cars, he said. One Klansman stabbed a counter-protester with the decorative end of a flag pole, Wyatt said. That stabbing set off a vicious brawl in which Klan members and protesters fought across an entire city block."

Wew, lad. Sure throws a wrench in your narrative, doesn't it?
>>
>>67446505
Also clarifying, not that you ARE one, but that's how the global media would present you.
>>
>>67445875
When you have a good job an assault conviction can incredibly detrimental to one's career.
>>
File: 1457672685001.jpg (1 MB, 1688x2400) Image search: [Google]
1457672685001.jpg
1 MB, 1688x2400
>>67446437
This + PAID PROTESTERS

Being a paid protester implies many things
>You will be bailed out of prison
>You will not suffer any reprisals or be admonished in any way outside of the legal system
>Your pay is proportional to how rambunctious you are
>>
File: 1441288237472.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1441288237472.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>67445875
Liberals don't have jobs so they don't fear acting like retards in public. They are mostly illiterate foreigners, niggers, and students with a lot of time on their hands and egos that need to be stroked lest they develop self-destructive tendencies.

Independents and conservatives have jobs and common sense and fear libel from crazed liberals that devote time to getting them to lose their jobs and children.
>>
Conservatives arent niggers
>>
>>67446437
This, it's how liberals got so powerful in the first place.

>Any pro-rightwing banter isn't labeled as racist or intolerant these days
>>
File: image.png (721 KB, 720x594) Image search: [Google]
image.png
721 KB, 720x594
>>67445875
Because the media crucifies the right for the smallest thing and sets the narritve against them. While at the same time the left can burn down cities and eat babies and the media will just say they are expressing their rights. Once the time comes the tide will turn, violence begets more violence.
>>
>>67446388
This, the SJW's and the Left has all the power in the media, the courts, the whole system is stacked against people who want to be able to support a candidate. The left has became the Authoritarians they claim to be so against. Every time they complain or whine about something it's a national news story. How does that feel on the left to be tyrants? You are not oppressed you are the oppressors.
>>
>>67446437
This. I'm hesitant to wear my Maga hat/strongly voice my opinions due to the fact that I live in Washington and own a business. I wouldn't not do business with a Bernie supporter, but I'm pretty I would lose business if I showed my support. So I just spam YouTube videos and reddit with pro-trump stuff. Scared? Maybe, but I have a family to feed.
>>
File: ayyy.png (231 KB, 475x606) Image search: [Google]
ayyy.png
231 KB, 475x606
quality b8

>freedom fighters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQvziO9mCg8

Never gets old
>>
>>67446437

Conservatives also tend to have guns that they don't to lose either.
>>
>>67445875
Dirty hippies and nignogs aren't worried about going to jail and losing their (nonexistent) jobs.

Conservatism is defined by discipline and self-control. Which means not saying or doing every stupid fucking thing that comes to mind.

If the Right in this country ever has nothing left to lose... God help anyone who gets in their way.
>>
>>67447319
This. If I even so much breathed against a leftist in a protest, I'd lose my guns.
>>
File: 1456166272292.gif (273 KB, 250x192) Image search: [Google]
1456166272292.gif
273 KB, 250x192
>>67447131
This is the part that gets me the most. Trump is the purest resentment vote that has ever existed.

>People that are tired of being told their ideas are some sort of -ism.
>People that are tired of being told they are ignorant because they're white or male.
>People that are tired of having their rights trampled for the sake of someone's feelings.
>People that are tired that they can't even say who they will vote for, because it will raise a tide of hatred towards them.

It's a giant "fuck you" to people that have ruined the lives and careers of others for violating the liberal hivemind. And that is an incredibly alluring option. There's something incredibly visceral about voting for Trump, especially if you have any beliefs or thoughts that go against the liberal agenda.

Trump seemingly arrived as the knee-jerk reaction to all of this liberal totalitarianism; where having thought-patterns in violation of your twitter overlords could absolutely crush your life (see Brendan Eich).
>>
>>67445875
Generalization.
Only the extremes of either spectrum or a professional talker (no actual value created) will do this. Also need to factor in extroversion vs introversion and experience in public speaking.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.