[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember to vote for Trump so Hillary has the easiest path t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: trump.png (744 KB, 716x791) Image search: [Google]
trump.png
744 KB, 716x791
Remember to vote for Trump so Hillary has the easiest path to the White House.

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/03/14/trump-helps-democrats-win-10-ohio-republicans-vote-clinton-trump-wins.html
>>
You mean the easiest path to federal prison?
>>
>>67445668

except all bernies supporters will vote trump if hillary gets nom cos they all anti-establishment fagets
>>
>cuckservatives
>>
Wow I definitely believe what the media says yep
>>
>>67445724

I didn't know she was planning to visit Strayla.
>>
sweet meme bro ur right if trump cant win against hillary then the guy 10-20% behind trump will be able to

i mean its perfectly reasonable logic,the law of transitivity is just stupid nerd shit who believes in that crap anyway
>>
>>67445668
>the media believes 100% of democrats will vote for hillary
>>
>>67445868
kek, good banter, m8.
>>
If Hillary actually got elected she'd be immediately impeached by Congress.
>>
>>67445668
Friendly reminder that Trump has a 97% chance of winning against Hillary in a general election, assuming she doesn't go to prison first.
>>
>>67445668
A huge number of Republicans would rather vote for Hillary than Trump. Trump would be a disaster for this country.
>>
File: 1412899902707.png (352 KB, 674x674) Image search: [Google]
1412899902707.png
352 KB, 674x674
>trump doesn't get the nomination
waah waah robbed he would have won the general election
>trump gets crushed in general election
waah waah rigged clinton cheating

no winning with these people

but i will enjoy it to the best of my ability
>>
File: Carter Reagan.png (112 KB, 570x414) Image search: [Google]
Carter Reagan.png
112 KB, 570x414
Polls lol.
>>
>>67445788
Polls show otherwise.
>>
What would make /pol/ more butthurt:

1. Trump having the nomination stolen at the convention or
2. Trump winning the nomination but getting BTFO by Hillary?
>>
>>67445868
>Hillary will never be left to fend for herself in the Australian wilds
>>
Bernie has no chance in the general, as the only people who believe his lies are coolaid drinking super liberals,

Old people (who make up the largest block of voters) see Hillary as a sane alternative to bernie
>>
The media isn't taking into consideration that once he wins the GOP nomination, he will completely change stances on a number of issues, in order to appeal to a broader amount of people.

All of his statements that have fired up his most loyal supporters are loose statements in which can either be adjusted (ie the torture thing) or quieted down during a general election (ie repeating that he wants to build a wall, which he likely won't do, because he's already said it enough).

You'll see a completely different Trump, tone and all, he'll talk about issues that appeal to both parties, that don't alienate his base of loyal supporters, and he will completely BTFO Clinton.

Just wait.
>>
As long as Jew Sanders doesnt win I dont care. I will have enjoyed the ride immensely and its not like I want a Kasich/Rubio/Cruz presidency anymore than a Clinton one.
>>
>>67445668
Oh wow so she is down to 10%, 4 points down from last time.

And looks like they stopped tracking Trump crossover after the shlacking he gave her last time, pulling 20% of Democrats.
>>
>>67445668
Well if you must vote Democrat vote for Shillary because Bernie's an authoritarian little fucker who thinks it's okay to attack rival political groups.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.