[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Soros is an anti-hero and the man most deserving of our respect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: goodsoros.jpg (17 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
goodsoros.jpg
17 KB, 300x200
He has been demonized and repeatedly insulted, but Soros is one of the most important individuals of our time. No individual has done more to contest the prevailing SJW narrative and aid in conservative ideology.

His actions are as follows:

At age 13 he collaborated with various officials and helped inventory various wealthy Jewish estates. Most of those estates were confiscated and provided to the masses.

He funds various BLM organizations. Those organizations and their violent physical results have helped to destroy the current SJW narrative surrounding BLM. The consequences of their actions have pushed most American Europeans and minorities to a conservative ideology, and helped to provide them with a rallying call to unite against.

He has helped to fund various migrant organizations. Those organizations aid in helping to provide support for incoming migrants of Europe. They offer financial, medical, and travel assistance. The rapid increasing of migrant numbers has caused Europe to finally discuss the rising migrant problem. If the situation did not occur in a rapid manner, it would likely escape public conversation until it was too late. It is only because the crisis is occurring in a large amount and escalating, that the people and politicians are capable of contesting the SJW narrative and discussing migration topics.

He engages in various amounts of currency arbitrage. Most of these actions help to strengthen the dollar and the preservation of our currency market.
>>
>>67445102

What the hell does this guy want ?
>>
>>67446267
He is either the greatest man of our generation or an anarchist. He provided $33 million in funding to BLM related organizations.
>>
>>67446549

Nice

But why does /pol/ hate him? I don't read most of the long posts but a lot of anons say he's a dirty Jew and is trying to destroy Europe
>>
yea, I have a hunch he's just in it for the lulz.
>>
>>67445102

If anything good comes of his actions, it will be a backfire of his original plan.

Surely he could find a better way to spend billions of dollars right?
>>
>>67446267
Some men just want to watch the world burn
>>
>Soros
>good

/pol/ went full retard
>>
>>67447754
This is what I don't get. If I was as old and rich as him I would do nothing but bang top tier hookers and live on a boat or some shit. This guy just spend all his time scheming
>>
>>67445102
>no guys, seriously, soros is super conservative and fights for freedom and eagles and guns and stuff
holy shit this bait is horrible

reported
>>
How is this possible that this faggot doesnt go and fuck some pussies instead of wasting his time? You are old as shit, fucking go and lick some fine pussy ffs
>>
Actual James Bond Villain
>>
Soros can go fuck himself.
>>
>>67448250
>>67448140
I can see how manipulating the dumb of the world to completely ape out would be satisfyingly interesting
>>
I think the only logical conclusion is that he is spurring unrest in order to spark a civil war. I believe it is sort of his mo. He funds radical group (regardless of their political affiliation) in order to cause chaos. When chaos ensues the markets become more predictable in that certain certain product suddenly become much more valuable (fuel, weapons, etc) while certain others (homes, businesses) rapidly decrease in value. By controlling the flow of chaos, as it were, Soros is able to buy and sell at that time in order to maximize profit. The character of such a man is little understood by most for he desires only to gain. Such a man is mentioned in Platos Republic. His life's purpose is the accumulation of wealth, nothing more. He writes about all of this in his book The Alchemy of Finance.
>>
>>67449079

Very interesting viewpoint. Posts like this keep me coming back to this (generally) stupid hellhole

Upboated
>>
>>67445102

"Anti-hero" is an interesting way of saying "villain"
>>
>>67449079
>>67449564

>In 1999, economist Paul Krugman was critical of Soros's effect on financial markets.

>"[N]obody who has read a business magazine in the last few years can be unaware that these days there really are investors who not only move money in anticipation of a currency crisis, but actually do their best to trigger that crisis for fun and profit. These new actors on the scene do not yet have a standard name; my proposed term is 'Soroi'."[52]
>>
>>67448140

which is why you will never be one of them, choosing pathetic pleasure over global control...are you sure you arent a nigger?
>>
>>67449079
>>67450175
Holy shit
>>
he just doesn't like to bullshit.
>>
>>67447086
Because the migrant crisis is destroying Europe and he's at the helm of it. He's not a hero because he's doing exactly what needs to be done to kill off whitey once and for all. Not even Estonia's dental hygiene will survive this.
>>
>>67445102

Come to think of it, if he is supporting the SJW/Far Left causes to accelerate their destruction - the man is a hero beyond words. I do not think that is true however.
>>
>>67445102

I think Jews secretly like fascism and know they are hated, so they use that and reverse psychology to promote it. Everyone knows Jews are into psychology and psychiatry.

If Jews were really opposed to fascism, they would have a different type of government in Israel. It's practically Nazi Germany for Jews.
>>
>>67445102

George Soros should be assassinated.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.