[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/ZaseMOiojV0 when did Caitlyn get so based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
https://youtu.be/ZaseMOiojV0

when did Caitlyn get so based?
>>
it happened after i fucked your mother in the ass last night lmao
>>
>>67444713
u must be my moms bf
>>
>>67444713
lmao this guy
>>
The night where i fucked your mom's throat while the alpha american took the ass
>>
>>67444540
THATS BRUCE JENNER YOU DUMBASS. HE LOST HIS MARBLES AND THOUGHT HE WAS A GIRL, SO HE CUT HIS DICK OFF. STILL, THAT GUY ONCE WON A GOLD MEDAL IN THE OLYMPICS. HE WAS ONCE GREAT!
>>
>>67444713
Jokes on you, his mom is his dad.
>>
>>67444540
all those cunts getting btfo while not being able to say a fucking thing
>>
He only wants attention, didn't he endorse Rato a while ago?
>>
BUCKLE UP BUCKAROOS!
>>
>>67444540

>become a woman
>still argue with woman who know you're really not a woman so you're still the "enemy"

god that sounds awful. good for him blowing them out. all you have to do is ask to prove their statements/stance and they go haywire.
>>
>>67444540
trannies are the real red pill because you get boipussy and they think like us
>>
>>67445031

I think the Kartrashians convinced him to turn since white boyz can't compete with black alpha bulls.
>>
>>67444540

Based tranny man btfo shillary shills
>>
>>67444540
Who's the milf?
>>
File: bruce-jenner-768.jpg (731 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
bruce-jenner-768.jpg
731 KB, 1024x768
>>67446656

No, he turned because they needed to create a diversion from the fact he murdered/manslaughtered an innocent civilian. The cuck aspect just further sells the alibi. Notice how quickly that story disappeared?
>>
SJWs are lost and confused now that their idol revealed her power level, and cant retaliate because of transphobia

> hurr durr "> her"
>>
i must admit that jenner will never be a real woman, considering the fact on how good jenner stood ground against the dumb cunts
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.