[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twentt One Pilots Millennials music
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: hqdefault.jpg (39 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
39 KB, 480x360
https://youtu.be/pXRviuL6vMY
What do you guys think of this band that Millennials love.
This song is literally about wishing to become young again.
>>
>>67444248
Dumbest shit I've ever heard. Only losers wish they were still kids. "stressed out" my ass these are the best years of my life and its looking like its only going to get better from here.
>>
>>67444414
This. Why would anyone want to a be kid again. Being bossed around by virtually everybody, your opinion is worth shit, can't own property, weak as fuck, no sex, no improvement.
>>
The NuMale scourge must be destroyed.
>>
>This song is literally about wishing to become young again.
Oh boy this concept truly is new and has never been done before and is certainly a thing only millennials would ever write about.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHLjqkC1gPg
The music in your video is shit but let's not pretend this is something new.
>>
>>67444248

Working just for the opportunity to work the next day is a hell that has never been imposed on the west. Who wants it? Who cares? Why not default on your student loans and live in a tree?
>>
It's actually catchy as fuck
>>
>>67444248
>Check Wikipedia for ages of the singer and drummer
>mfw neither picture looks anything like the faggots do in this video
It's funny they are trying to identify with the kids these days yet the little bastards aren't old enough to understand basically anything of what the song is about
Also the music was garbage
>>
>>67445217
No, this is catchy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyModBzd19I
>>
>>67444248
>This song is literally about wishing to become young again.

So are a large percentage of songs since the invention of songs.
>>
>To the GOOT-ULL-DAYYYZ

this is terrible. I'm 25. I went to the same high school as these faggots
>>
>>67444248

Im a millenial and that band is fucking shite family.
>>
Standard vocal hook, boring lyrics, music video depicting hipster nuMale autistics riding on trikes like some Dallas Green nightmare.

IOW, standard fare for the last fifteen years. Nothing special.
>>
>>67445591
lol that's shit.
>>
>>67445591
I agree with this guy below
>>67446474
>>
i listen to techno
>>
>>67444414
>>67444677

wishing to recapture the magic of childhood has been a theme of literature for hundreds, if not thousands of years
>>
>>67444677
Not much has changed for must /pol/acks
>>
I like it to be honest.
This is another one I like.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92XVwY54h5k
>>
File: i didn't even see this movie.jpg (54 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
i didn't even see this movie.jpg
54 KB, 1280x720
First decent song I've heard on the radio in a good long while, and I immediately assumed it was some old tune I had missed. Renewed interest because of a new movie or something. Everything about it is straight out of 1997.

For what it's worth, having kids is an opportunity to get it right. No way to get everything right, but to not fuck up something that your parents did fuck up, and seeing happiness and contentment in your child because of it, feels pretty good. Sometimes it does feel like being a kid again. Don't let yourselves be cheated out of this.
>>
>>67444414
>>67444677
These kind of people will be reactionary contrarians to anything brought up
>>
File: look it's you.png (133 KB, 528x321) Image search: [Google]
look it's you.png
133 KB, 528x321
>>67444677
Not all parents boss their kids around or allow others to boss them around.

Not all kids are treated as though their opinions don't matter. It's actually pretty easy to respect your child's opinion and make them feel listened to and included.

Not having to worry about ownership or strength or sex is part of what makes childhood special in the first place. It's shitty you had to worry about these things but not everyone does.

And childhood is all about improvement. You may not remember learning to use your limbs, learning to read, getting the hang of being social, and so on but it happens constantly. Have you ever watched a child learn to crawl or to walk, or the fun a kid has when they learn to build things, the pride they have when they can do it by themselves?

Your childhood sucked, that's all.

Have a hug, anon. Make some babies and see to it that they have fun growing up.
>>
>>67446474
>Not liking Dethklok
You aren't white are you?
>>
I prefer Ride and Tear in My Heart. Those are at least catchy. This one is just aggravating and dumb sounding.
>>
>>67444248
Song has lines about wishing they could build a rocketship and fly to outerspace. These faggots don't understand there are companies that are doing this RIGHT NOW AND IF YOU WERENT CRYING INTO A MICROPHONE YOU COULD BE PART OF IT FOR REAL AND NOT IN A CARDBOARD BOX
>>
>>67444677
>Being bossed around by virtually everybody, your opinion is worth shit, can't own property, weak as fuck, no sex, no improvement.

So, exactly as their lives are right now, but they didn't have to pay for anything.
>>
gag
>>
This is so fucking gay. This is the epitome of normalfaggot teenager music. I enjoy music that sounds good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOf6ICP3WAg
>>
This is real music.

https://youtu.be/aH1RogCdFf4

"Revolt of the Dyke Brigade" is another good one.

The song in the OP is kind of catchy, though.
>>
Who doesn't want to be a kid again? Adult life is fucking awful, we all know it, what's important is if you can keep those wishes as nostalgia and thinking back while making the best of your current life and your future, or if you wallow in them until they consume you and make you a manchild who cannot function.
>>
>>67451747
>liking the Aphex Twins
>calling other people Normalfags

How old are you son, 16? 17? One day you might actually get some taste, but today is not that day.
>>
>>67452018
They're just being hipsters. It's popular, so they despise it.
>>
File: 1457672137107.gif (712 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1457672137107.gif
712 KB, 320x240
>>67451747

>"I enjoy music that sounds good"
>Posts generic Synth Electronica garbage

3ironic5me m80
>>
Speaking from experience, mid 20s are the best.

You're finally old enough that people stop treating you like a kid-adult, and like a real adult. You finally have disposable cash, experience, and friends with the same. Plus, lots of leftover energy from your early 20s and you're mostly still in shape.

It's no surprise that the "millennial anthem" is all about being/staying young. Anyone born after 95 or so just HATES responsibility and maturity. So they're favorite time would be the careless, easy (very heavily monitored and coddled) days of youth. Where mommy, daddy, mommy's boyfriend and the good old government makes all the scary problems go away.

>21 pilots is pure shit btw
>seriously fucking hate all new music with that "little kid/high school" voice
>>
>>67451747
>Shits on teenage pop
>Proceeds to post am ill-gotten drunken sex child of Ambient and dubshit when they didn't use a condom
You have no taste
>>
>>67444248
"WHAAA I don't want any responsibility" - the song.

Sad. I feel bad for these people.
>>
>>67444677
This.
>inb4 teenage sex
Its so overrated.
Sex as a whole is pretty disgusting to be honest.
>>
>>67451987
Good for driving music
>>67452311
>seriously fucking hate all new music with that "little kid/high school" voice
This is probably one of the reasons I like Einar Selvik so much, despite the fact that he's incredibly talented
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LeSFBy2bZU&t=43m27s
>>
>>67452311
I spent my mid 20s being a neet. Really hard trying to develop a social life when you're getting into your 30s dudes, don't let it happen to you.
>>
File: ionlydatetrannies.jpg (18 KB, 405x405) Image search: [Google]
ionlydatetrannies.jpg
18 KB, 405x405
22 pilets is shieeettt I like my insane clown posse it's so much better than every other music stuff
>>
>>67446007
Got any stories about them anon?
>>
>>67447614
You must be some kind of faggot, then.
>>
>>67452422
>>67452273
>>67452196
I don't enjoy music featuring tattooed faggots with whiny voices that sing-rap on a tricycle over some epic kindergarten-roam-the-playground-like-le-true-sir hop bop beat. I can't describe it, but it's complete faggotry. I don't think Aphex Twin is bad. Maybe he's generic. I wouldn't say he's bad.
>>
>>67453099
Is this supposed to be a joke?
It's getting hard to tell these days
>>
File: faggot.jpg (46 KB, 591x960) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
46 KB, 591x960
>>67453690
No that is a 14 y/o faggot I know who sells drugs is gay and thinks icp is God tier idk what the fuck is wrong with him
>>
>>67451747

Shit nigger, its been awhile....

Also, if you like this song I'm sure you've seen what die antwoord did with it
>>
Heard this song the other day with my gf in the car

I told her "God they sound like Fucking pussies, they need to grow up and stop being children."

She defended the song as any woman would
>>
>>67444248

mega faggot music

so many good men were lost in the wars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fR3vuv-gMGk
>>
>>67445217
Sorry man it's actually fucking terrible.
>>
>>67453502
>Maybe he's generic. I wouldn't say he's bad.
It's garbage, all drum & bass save for old ratatat, all dumbstep and it's many variations are the epitome of degeneracy showcasing the common people's lack of understanding the difference between being an artists and being a faggot who thinks being different makes you an artists.
Seriously, that faggot Aphex Twin almost makes me ashamed to like Ambient it's so bad and it's only half of the song's makeup
>>
>>67453866
David, why do you have pictures of a 14 year old boy on your computer and why do you know this much about him?
>>
>>67454175
Uh I can explain... I just drive him around for free allergy pill see he thinks I abuse them for the dph but I'm just allergic to my cat and would rather buy tacos that allergy pills
>>
>>67453942
Was not prepared for the sadness in that
>>
>>67444787
This. Can we start adding test to the water supply already?
>>
>>67445591
not as good as this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3qUkBCWgL0
>>
>>67453942
If the Germans didn't want to lose the war they shouldn't have started it.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.