[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>t-t-trump is only winning b-b-because the conservative voting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: GOPnational1085074.png (118 KB, 1220x682) Image search: [Google]
GOPnational1085074.png
118 KB, 1220x682
>t-t-trump is only winning b-b-because the conservative voting base is split!

t. every cuckservative since January
>>
>>67444080
>He's reached his ceiling guys. Srsly!
>>
>>67444080

53% is his ceiling. He'll never go higher.
>>
>>67444179
>if we combine all the other votes then Trump will
>...shit
>>
>>67444335
He's gonna peak at 79%
TRUMP B T F O
B
T
F
O
>>
>>67444335

This. He's DOOMED
>>
>>67444080
Trump will lose Ohio. After that, he's fucked.
>>
>>67444080
>Little Marco has actually fallen below John "Literally Who?" Kasich

That's just sad.
>>
File: 1457577466801.jpg (12 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1457577466801.jpg
12 KB, 250x241
>>67444080
>DURR 35% IS HIS CIELING
>NO WAIT 50% IS HIS CIELING

SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
Moderate lefties will flock to Trump
>>
>>67444965
The only reason anyone even says Kasich is because nobody knows his actual stances on issues.
Like when Ben Carson surged then he opened his mouth and fell like a rock.
>>
clinton will get nom
trump will get nom
bernie will run independently and dems will be split

TRUMP WILL BE VICTORIOUS
>>
File: kathy2.png (31 KB, 975x485) Image search: [Google]
kathy2.png
31 KB, 975x485
>h-h-his favorability is too low!
>>
>>67445101
New silent majority.

Holy shit you take moderate stance on gay civil rights and avoid alienating people with bible pandering and things turn around for the republican party.
>>
60 PERCENT BY APRIL LADS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOsdy1ZsXUs
>>
>>67445334
That's the hilarious part.
Every liberal says Trump is a far-right fascist and anyone else would be better.
Every conservative says Trump is far too moderate and not a real conservative.
>>
>>67445334
>>67445101
Yeah. Why the democrats turned into regular race-bating SJWs I'll never know. They fell for the vocal minority tumblrettes leaving behind the union industry workers.
Did the 2008 election ever have a spanish-only debate? I was vomiting when I saw a woman and her 4 kids sharing hers-story about how her husband got deported and the only way they could be reunited is if he got brought into the country (Because SOMETHING is preventing her from moving back to Mexico so her kids could be with their father)
>>
can comrade sanders run independant if he gets cucked again by clinton?
>>
>>67445749
yes, he probably will
bernie has never been a democrat, he was elected an independent senator
>>
File: 1424077751854.gif (1 MB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
1424077751854.gif
1 MB, 217x217
>>67445856
imagine shillary or hernie dies during debate
>>
>>67445692
It's because they control the language to make it sound like any sort of reasonable disagreement is some kind of great offense.

And eventually being told all your beliefs make you a bad person either breaks you into their minion or you stop caring.

I guess in the end it was a situation of "hell is paved with good intentions" The left wanted to be the "good guys" and the right was so happy to be anti-gay evangelical violent assholes that it was easy for some to think that opposing such a group automatically made you good.
>>
>>67444080
It's been pretty clear since Super Tuesday that any speculation that Trump WON'T be the nominee is just wishful thinking.
>>
>>67446517
like how he was gonna win Kansas, Oklahoma, and Idaho? I don't understand why people take polls seriously, it's all a bunch of speculation that goes out the window when it's voting day
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.