[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marco Rubio's Drug Addiction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8
File: roboto.png (186 KB, 358x286) Image search: [Google]
roboto.png
186 KB, 358x286
I thought I recognized Mr. Roboto from somewhere, never could I have guess that it was him that was high on national television 3 years ago until I saw him popping pills in the republican debate at the end of February.

As transparent as he is, there has to be people that have more dirt on him.
We need to smear this shit on him so that Trump will be a more likely nominee, as of right now the degenerate drug addict Rubio sits on 166 delegates.

America, seeing that you very rigorous drug testing of atheles, why not your politicians, atleast the ones running for president?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19ZxJVnM5Gs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPm0Zz31bFI (most recent that I know of)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V16Nsfij9sI
>>
File: increasinglythirstyman.png (514 KB, 666x614) Image search: [Google]
increasinglythirstyman.png
514 KB, 666x614
>>67443645
robots don't drink water, it's pure distilled ethanol
>>
Bernie will make weed legal BLAZE IT FAGGOT!
>>
File: Cuckservatives on a plane.jpg (86 KB, 999x656) Image search: [Google]
Cuckservatives on a plane.jpg
86 KB, 999x656
>>67443645
I remember Trump hinting at having more info on Rubio but would being it up at a later time. I can only assume this is it. There's no need to drop this on him as Rubio is a defeated foe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pr7GLlq8oyM

He looks terrible and I think he requires AIDS meds at specific times which is why he sneakily pops those capsules.
>>
>>67443645
You can audibly hear the pill hit his teeth then cause him to slur. Why? Right on camera, why?
>>
>>67443645
How can these retards not understand how they come across to the public?

>cruz eats something disgusting off his lip, even thinking about him doing it is making my fucking stomach churn
>rubio can't talk for 5 minutes without taking a water break and popping a pill
>>
He's taking Ritalin and adderall he gets from one of his campaign staffers, who diverts them from their autist 8 year old.
>>
File: 1457750519157.png (253 KB, 548x356) Image search: [Google]
1457750519157.png
253 KB, 548x356
>>67444255
What a trainwreck. Good to hear Trump might have dirt on him seeing how Mr. Rubotos 166 delegates might have a impact in the nomination of the republicans runner for the general election.
Also this;
>[...}WORLD WARS AND SURVIVED THE NAZI CONCENTRATION CAMP AUSCHWITZ IS THE WORLD'S OLDEST MAN
>>67444815
Probably not those as both of them come in retard form.
My guess is that it's a stimulant aswell because of him repeating himself 4 times in a row in a recent debate, the water fiasco, frequent administration and the rest of the classic adverse effects that arrise from use of stimulant. Probably has a short half life as he can't seem to stop popping pills in front of audiance.
>>67444801
I think they know how they come across to some degree, but then again they're very narcisisstic aswell so their self image is probably scewed. Besides, I think only a minority picks up on these signals and the majority either don't notice it or rationalize it.
Seeing as how people can even consider to vote for white people don't know what it's like to be poor Bernie, it wouldn't surprise me at all.
>>
File: talking-to-a-nurse.jpg (88 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
talking-to-a-nurse.jpg
88 KB, 1920x1080
I have the feeling that in about 20 years Rubio will have an epiphany and announce that he is a leftist.
>>
Have a friend who went to HS with Marco..
Total pillow biter back in the day.
>>
>>67448822
t-t-two pair of truth...?
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 500x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 500x340
Pity the addict, for they are snared by their own delusions.
>>
>>67443645

he was sick one debate before the last one where he popped pills
>>
>>67443645
What was the context of you seeing him high on TV three years ago? Link to a clip?
>>
>>67449066
Nigga that's three pair
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 956x939) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 956x939
>>67443645

ERR0R
>>
File: 1449940153517.jpg (181 KB, 563x821) Image search: [Google]
1449940153517.jpg
181 KB, 563x821
>>67448822
Even the notion that you could have had a gay president a second time in a row sickens me. Seeing as he attended that exclusively gay foam party there's no surprise, feel bad for his alleged wife though.

What the fuck were the republicans thinking if they didn't want to nominate Trump and then go on and have a canadian booger eater that actually wanted to be a actor and a gay drug addict degenerate run as canidates.
I mean really, what were they thinking, they have dirt on most people so this can't have passed them - Perhaps the fuckers in Washington want Hillary to get elected, goes for show what the "2 party" election bring to the table.
>>67449624
>Purely coincidental
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.