[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Black Lives Matter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: Carson-Attkisson-2.jpg (67 KB, 729x524) Image search: [Google]
Carson-Attkisson-2.jpg
67 KB, 729x524
I still don't understand how to respond when someone asks me if black lives matter. Do you just say "yes" and leave it at that? If you say "all lives matter" they're sure to chimp out.

http://youtu.be/RC-Cqkq6zWc
>>
>>67443446
"It Depends" With a wink
>>
>>67443446
>Do Black Lives Matter?

most don't. if niggers were wiped off the planet, only crime stats and whining would subside, detroit and other cities would recover and africa would thrive.
>>
"not to me, but as a white male my opinion doesn't matter"
>>
>>67443605
First and best.
>>
>>67443446
No lives matter.
>>
I say all lives matter.

I am way out of college. You're fucked though.

1) black lives don't even matter to blacks. They cant stop killing each other. They kill a LOT of each other, far more than anybody.

2) cops kill white people a lot more than they kill black people.

So their whining isn't even an issue.

maybe make a nice infographic card and laminate it and hand it out when asked.

"Do black lives matter to black people?"
>>
>>67443446
then maybe they should stop killing each other, black crimes matter
>>
>>67443446
I just say.. look at the world, it's apparent that no lives matter.
>>
>>67443994

You fucking disgusting piece of shit. Of course black lives fucking matter. All I'm saying is that they mattered more when they were property.
>>
>>67443446
just say that no lives matter. go full nihilism on them. philosophy is an easy idiot repellant
>>
>>67443446
>If you say "all lives matter" they're sure to chimp out.
I hope not. Because that's really the whole point -- all lives matter.

Dylann Roof can be taken alive despite being an confirmed armed and dangerous mass murderer.

Meanwhile, Tamir Rice, despite being only a child, gets blown away in 1.5sec. Amadou Diallou in NY got shot 47 times because he reached for his wallet, which he did only because the cops shouted at him to show his ID (sick troll imo).

This happens because, on a fundamental level, the life of the dindu is irrelevant to the cops. Meanwhile the life of the little white boy is important to protect, and as civilized people, we need to do everything we can to find him mental help, get him a fair trial, etc.

So instead of riddling Roof's vehicle with bullets on sight, we call for backup, try to deescalate the situation, talk him down, etc.

That is the fundamental meaning behind the movement that should have been titled "black lives matter too" (but that just doesn't have the same punch). So "all lives matter" is really in perfect agreement and should not be found offensive by BLM.

Of course, 90%+ of BLM dindu are incapable of thinking this through and coming to this understanding. They're only doing it to be dramatic / feel like a victim / have a cause to "fight" for / feel morally superior to white people / and other bullshit reasons.
>>
>nothing matters

problem solved. We're all just a bunch of atoms
>>
>>67443446
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4NdHuvqi40&feature=youtu.be

Tommy Dimassimo's aunt calls into a radio show to tell the world how much a cuck her nephew is and to vote TRUMP!!!! 1:01:30 into the video!
>>
>>67443446
Of course they matter, they're worth a whole lot in the colony!

t. Dickson Wellington
c. 1743
>>
only when taken by whites
>>
>this is harvard
>this is modern debate
>leftists can and will defend this without batting an eyelid
>>
>>67443446
If you were to answer "all lives matter" then it logically follow that black lives matter as well and so in both bases the answer ought to be yes.
>>
>>67443446
>"Just as much as mine does."
Thereby affirming that all black lives together matter just as much as one white dude living in Japan.
>>
Tell them you're a nihilist
>>
>>67443446
no lives matter unless you are striving to achieve something of yourself and make society better as a whole.

So NO black lives don't matter.
>>
>>67445100
This.

Nice dubs.

"No lives matter. Life is absurd and meaningless. "
>>
>>67445755
>Meanwhile the life of the little white boy is important to protect

But that's wrong you retard.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/georgia-teen-holding-wii-remote-shot-cops-front-door-family-lawyer-article-1.1619842

Whites get killed by police all the time. The only thing is the media doesn't make it into a national issue.

Which is why I agree that we should try to reduce the number of people killed by cops in general, which is why "All lives matter" would work.

But leftist blacks get taken by media sensationalism and ultimately hurt their own movement by making it entirely about themselves.
>>
>>67447143
Probably this, they won't even know what a nihilist is.
>>
i asked a black guy and he said all lives matter

not everyone is BLM SJW libturds
>>
You ask them, "Do they?"
>>
>>67443446
600,000 white lives were ended to give them the freedom to advocate white genocide.
>>
>>67443446
"Some of them do."
>>
>>67443446
Just say "no more than anyone else's"
>>
>>67443446
>BLM
"Of course, no group matters more or less. We all matter."
>Well it don't feel like I matter, gibsmedat, fuck the police, Systematic White Oppression.
Capitalism been here since day 1. It determines who deserves what. I agree (amplify) - we should each decide what we are worth and take it from those who have it - those are some nice shoes.
>muh oscars so white
Fuck your prestige, lower class inequality is the real problem.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.