[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary will win.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: o-HILLARY-CLINTON-LAUGH-facebook.jpg (477 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-HILLARY-CLINTON-LAUGH-facebook.jpg
477 KB, 2000x1000
Trump will lose or probably die.
>>
>>67442719
If Trump dies, there will be civil war.
If Hillary wins, there will be civil war.
If Trump wins, there will be civil war.
Face it anon, we're fugged
>>
>>67444516
Except only one side has the guns, the other only has complaints.
>>
>>67444516
are you stupid honestly please answer retards like you always spurt civil war you're the same as the Americans who say they'd rather die then have their guns taken away you would do nothing in either situation.
>>
>>67444708
That's why we need gun control.
>>
>>67442719
Im actually rooting for hillary to win it since i like the current status quo
>>
I just want Hillary to win the nomination. The butthurt tears flowing from reddit will be a day to remember.
>>
>>67444848

i do know a lot of people that would shoot it out with the cops if they came to take their guns

i know a lot of cops in small towns would refuse orders to forcibly confiscate guns from peoples homes

doubt many of these people are on /pol/ though. mostly just cucks here that won't even wear their MAGA hat outside because a nigger would beat them down.
>>
>>67444516
>>67444848
There will be no civil war.

You're all too chicken shit to start it.

And even if you did start a movement, MSM would report that you're all a bunch of ANTI SEMITIC RACIST WHITE NAZITERRORISTS

You'll be finished.
>>
Why isn't Hillary Clinton in prison?
>>
File: lol.gif (1 MB, 320x173) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
1 MB, 320x173
>>67442719
>Hillary
>president
>>
>>67445208
This

There will be some resistance, but not enough to make a difference. /pol/ on the other hand is a bunch of cowards that would rather just watch the Live stream
>>
File: slr107_cropped.jpg (456 KB, 3264x906) Image search: [Google]
slr107_cropped.jpg
456 KB, 3264x906
>>67445258
I'll say it again, if the RNC has a brokered convention and fucks over Trump I am taking this AK to Cleveland, which is only 3 hours away.
I will keep you posted ;^)
>>
File: benshapirotranny.jpg (251 KB, 1210x882) Image search: [Google]
benshapirotranny.jpg
251 KB, 1210x882
Any man voting for Hillary is not a real man.

What is wrong with you?
>>
>>67444848
>>67445258
Niggy I said there'd be one, never said I'd start it
Reading_is-hard
>>
>>67445602
Oh then who will?

Will it be this guy?>>67445457

Because his ass ain't doing shit
>>
>>67445824
just watch the news m8
>>
>>67445824
Yes because it's going to be one man in a 4chan thread with 13 posters, obviously
You're fucking dense
>>
>>67445885
You ain't doing shit m8, and even if you were you'd only be hurting your cause
>>
>>67446964
I'm wouldn't be doing this for any cause, I just want to shoot up the RNC
>>
>>67447083
Yeah ok whatever m8
>>
Blacks+single women+ legal Hispanics+Liberals
(13%+15%+15%+5%) = 48%

I don't think Hillary has the numbers.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.