[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
U.S. States
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
hello /pol/

Americans, discuss which state is most based and which is most degenerate. Others, feel free to join in
>>
most based:
texas

most degenerate:
california
>>
Most based: Texas (I think that's the state which allows open carry...)

Most degenerate: California - one of the few states that has stricter gun laws than Canada.
>>
>>67441844
I'm not sure which is most based but Ohio is the most red-pilled. we gave up hope the moment we realized we were born in Ohio
>>
Most based: Arizona

Most Degenerate: Illinois
>>
>>67443033
Canada plz be trolling about open carry, you can in many states
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>67441844
Why even ask

>>67445839
>>
What happens in North Dakota? Which Northern State is the best?
>>
>>67446753
can confirm, Arizona #1
>>
>>67446753
Which city in Arizona is the best? What makes Arizona better then the other states?
>>
>>67446904
PA, I really like PA when I was there.
>>
>>67447035

Its one of the few major population centers that still isnt completely cucked.

also its gorgeous, cheap, and full of hot women
>>
>>67447035
Not a damn thing, I guess cause the Mexicans wear cowboy hats, and boots. Plus its fucking 100 degrees year around and it smells like no one wears deodorant because the heat spicy food every meal.
>>
>>67442635
FPBP
>>
>>67447095
PA fag here, where were ya anon?
>>
File: weather.png (13 KB, 554x255) Image search: [Google]
weather.png
13 KB, 554x255
>>67447278
100 all the time

shut the fuck up
>>
>>67442635
>>67443033
>Texas just got permission from their benevolent overlords to open carry their own private property on their hip a mere 2 and a half months ago
>most based state
Wew laddies.

And no, I'm not disclosing my state. Fuck off, we're full.
>>
File: Havasupai Falls.jpg (939 KB, 1145x786) Image search: [Google]
Havasupai Falls.jpg
939 KB, 1145x786
>>67447035
Small towns, certain parts of the Phoenix metro are great.

Once we remove illegals, niggers and sandniggers this place will be much better.

We're full too so fuck off :^).
>>
>>67447500
Where's that measurement coming from, the inside of a drink cooler in a convenience store?
>>
>>67447500
i went to phoenix one time and it was raining when we landed. no joke saw 7 car accidents on the way to the hotel. dumbfucks trying to swerve away from the rain so it doesn't hit their car because they aren't used to seeing it and are too dumb to know what rain is
>>
File: Seive_Four Peaks snow-800.jpg (76 KB, 800x440) Image search: [Google]
Seive_Four Peaks snow-800.jpg
76 KB, 800x440
>>67448014
good stay out I dont want people like you here,

>>67448059
I beleive there was an accident but not because of the reason you gave, the reason people crash in the rain is that oils from the vehichles build up and dry on the highway so when it gets wet it makes our highways way more slippery.

That only lasts a few minutes though, once the initial rain washes the excess oil away it isn't slippery anymore.

Nobody in Arizona swerves because "they are not used to rain: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PduoXsei-mo
>>
>>67441844
Virginia is best state.
>>
File: State Export Indexed Growth.png (39 KB, 917x491) Image search: [Google]
State Export Indexed Growth.png
39 KB, 917x491
>>67447840
>Two of the top 10 richest cities in the United States are in Texas.
>Texas ranks first for current economic climate thanks to the second fastest job and economic growth over the past five years.
>If Texas were a country it would rank 12th in GDP in the world.
is there really an argument? Plus we have smoking hot women oozing everywhere.
>The women in Dallas and Houston are extremely hot.
>>
>>67448824
look at all those mother fucking calculators. TI baby - T-fucking-I
>>
>>67448824
>pretends to be the poster child for guns rights
>just okay guns rights
>hear the knife laws are even worse for some fucking reason

What happens when you get overrun with so many spics and niggers that you turn blue in like 20 years? Not to mention the impact that'll have on the rest of the country. Just fuck off already, you're mediocre on a good day.
>>
>>67449280
Who didn't have a TI-83+ or TI-84+ in HS?
>>
Mississippi is most degenerate by a long shot.

>3rd fattest state
>5th worst education
>2nd most unemployed state
>3rd worst drivers in the country
>5th lowest income
>2nd worst weather in the nation
>>
Minnesota here, please nuke us, I'm willing to die if it cleanses all the mudslimes around me.
>>
>>67449658

the first five could be replaced with the following:

>most nigger-infested state
>>
What's the best city in Texas?
>>
>>67449407
>being from the rust belt or northeast
>not knowing how to keep your niggers and mexibros in line
>uses an old argument and a knife law argument
Really? Apply yourself. Overrun? You've obviously never been here. You will never see a city in Texas have a bunch of niggers chimping out, rioting. Ever. They know what happens if they get out of line. We 'Jasper' their ass.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Byrd,_Jr.
>>
>>67442635
"Based" originates from california you fucking normie
>>
>>67450224
sicky brah.
>>
BASED IOWA
>>
>>67448824
My girlfriend lives in Dallas, can confirm all of this
>>
>>67447867
I was at Hava Supai only 4 days ago, Arizona is truly a beautiful state.
I cast my vote for my home state of beautiful Michigan. A Michigan a Summer is like nothing else in the world, it's truly the best environment with our lush forests, fresh water lakes with beautiful soft sandy beaches.
The best nights of my life so far have been spent at a cabin somewhere in northern Michigan sipping beer around a campfire on the beach with friends after a long day of jet skiing and boating on the lake.
>>
New Hampshire is based. I haven't been anywhere west of the Mississippi other than Texas, so I can't speak to was the MOST based state is. However, NH is great.

Fuck Florida. Florida a shit.
>>
>>67450673
Why don't you get a job here then? Job's just fall in your lap and if it doesn't work out with the GF, its not like it matters.... Swollen ax wound everywhere.
>>
>>67450207
You're right, your cities don't have rioting niggers, just flaming faggots turning the cities blue :<)

But na, I actually like Texas. I just think you faggots need to reign in your conceited attitude that you're objectively the best state. You have plenty wrong, like most other states.
>>
>>67448824
Do you see a lot of Juans with these hot ladies?
>>
>>67451689
lol, no. these cunts are to conceited to fuck the landscapers son.
>>
>>67451437
I will be getting a job there soon. I'm still in PA but moving down there this June.
>>
>>67452204
Damn, enjoy the heat during the move. I don't envy you.... At least it's dry heat here.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.