[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, why haven't you taken the red pill yet? I have some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (251 KB, 1813x926) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
251 KB, 1813x926
So, why haven't you taken the red pill yet?

I have some pills if you want any, you'll get them when you understand the movie "Cowspiracy
>>
>>67440738
Will i stop drinking milk / eat beef after watching this on netflix tonight ?
>>
>>67440946
If you care about the future in any way whatsoever, yes.
>>
File: 5461461412.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
5461461412.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>67441151
Ok swedebro ill do it for you
>>
>>67441151
Then fuck that
>>
>>67440738
I would make a "shut up ahmed" joke here but I'm retty sure you're a real swedecuck.
>>
And it's not a "extreme-vegan" who cries whenever a chicken dies-movie. It's logical and focuses on the future of our own species.
>>
File: 1270482197219.png (3 MB, 2439x2974) Image search: [Google]
1270482197219.png
3 MB, 2439x2974
I only eat pussy anyway.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (139 KB, 1836x892) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
139 KB, 1836x892
>>67440738
I'm watching now - I don't wanna regret this faggot
>>
>>67441508
I have more respect towards people who don't care than people who hides behind lies. Thank you

>>67441639
Have you as an American done anything about your corrupt country?
>>
I don't like documentaries. It's just one person forcing their opinion down your throat for 90-120 minutes. You never get to hear the other side of the story.
>>
>>67440738
thanks for reminding me, i downloaded it a while ago but haven't watched the whole thing yet. it's very interesting.
>>
>>67442394
Yea, there are a lot of them.... But I can't think of anything that the meat industry could backfire with. It's all about money and when they feel threatened, they just sue.
>>
>>67442037
Your flag's not China...
>>
>>67440738
I watched this movie and it was so bizarre how people didn't already know about this shit.
It was like watching a retard stumble about for over an hour suddenly learning what the entire world population already knew about. Like I thought it was well understood that agriculture contributed the most greenhouse gasses for like well over 15-20 years now. It's just that nobody really cares about it because we eat that shit.
>>
>>67440946
>>67441508
This show is the kind of show that makes you want to cancel your subscription
>>
>>67442394
The meat/dairy industry has had their side of the story told for decades. Give it a chance, you learn with the person, it's not him shoving opinions down your throat. He just says his take of it all
>>
>>67440738

the movie got debunked already

hes exaggerating wildy
>>
>>67442037

https://youtu.be/Ks5bzvT-D6I
>>
File: forks-over-knives[1].jpg (780 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
forks-over-knives[1].jpg
780 KB, 600x900
This movie is good too. But mostly because of the china study parts
>>
>>67443575
It's not really debunked, but he acted like there is some big cover up and that everyone is trying to hide this big thing from the public, but farmers have known about this stuff for ages.
It's profitable for cattle ranchers with an electrical grid connection since they can run natural gas generators off the methane and sell it back to the grid.
Basically he wildly exaggerated the "conspiracy" and acted like this was some big revelation, which it's not... cattle farmers have known about methane emissions for a very very long time and they have been chopping holes in cows digestive system to collect the methane for a very long time as well.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.