[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Noble Black Man says deport all niggers! >Deng Adut was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
Noble Black Man says deport all niggers!

>Deng Adut was born a child soldier in Sudan but decided to become a lawyer in Sydney when he grew up
>Adut says other refugee niggers should be given a chance to be responsible black men.
>But if they fuck up and revert to being niggers, they have to go home.
>Offers to help pilot the plane for all the nigs who rioted in Melbourne the other night.

DEPORT DEPORT DEPORT!

http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2016/s4424547.htm
>>
>>67435919
he wants niggers to come

fuck you, he should deport himself
>>
FUCKING OATH! The media wasn't able to put a left wing spin on this one... At least one that didn't sound like utter garbage.
>>
File: 1457326761310-0.jpg (490 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457326761310-0.jpg
490 KB, 1080x1080
>>67435919
>tfw this nigger represented some of my m8's
>tfw he won for all of them

Seems like this nog isn't too bad, he still needs to go back to Sudan, no questions asked.
>>
>>67435919
that's how Africans are and theyre usually pretty cool

they hate American blacks especially for calling themselves African American because it puts their shame on all africans
>>
>>67437376
>Australians pretending they aren't a nation of immigrants
>violent immigrants
>>
File: 1457777949851.jpg (22 KB, 337x430) Image search: [Google]
1457777949851.jpg
22 KB, 337x430
>>67438023
>implying burgers have brains
>pic related

Try harder Amerilard
>>
File: 1426625816248.png (176 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1426625816248.png
176 KB, 500x500
>Deng Adut is a lawyer with a busy practice in Blacktown
>>
>>67437563
i know this one guy from Namibia who owns a restaurant near me, and he's said that when he immigrated he expected racism from whites due to memes, but has only been discriminated against by niggers
>>
>>67435919
Lol there's Sudanese dudes like this at my uni.
They live in an eternal face-Palm due to actions of there fellow Sudanese.
>>
>>67438023

My descendant was a highway man that robbed people for food (the other was an immigrant later on from England).

I suppose he was a nigger when you think about it
>>
>>67438378
ive mainly met people from Nigeria who have come here

they say in Nigeria there is no daycare prisons like there is here and they basically kill on the spot usually by a mob of locals
>>
>>67435919
Oh that's so mean. If you deport them they can't kill or rape with any meaning.
>>
>>67439889
kek

BLACKED
>>
>>67438497
I guess that's the experience of being an ethnic minority. I mean. Everytime some white Australian rapes a kid or kills his wife or whatever I'm not embarrassed about it. But when you're a minority you do get embarrassed about every misdemeanour by someone who looks like you because it somehow does come back to you, even if you're an upstanding citizen like Adut.

>>67436769
This is the main reason I wanted to post this actually. People who say the ABC is biased are just fucken sooks who can't accept certain realities. The ABC reports and asks questions, sometimes ahrd questions because if your the fucking government and you're doing something shit you should be called up on it. Biased shows are shit like the Bolt Report where it's all about Bolt's opinion than the analysis by guests.
>>
File: luoldeng.jpg (33 KB, 450x563) Image search: [Google]
luoldeng.jpg
33 KB, 450x563
>>67435919

THANK YOU BASED DENG
>>
>>67438503
>My descendant
A descendant is a future generation m8. A past generation is an ancestor.

So your ancestor was a highwayman and you are the descendant of a highwayman.
>>
>>67440498
>Everytime some white Australian rapes a kid or kills his wife or whatever I'm not embarrassed about it

m8 you don't have to be embarrassed "every time" something happens, because we live in a constant state of white guilt which colours absolutely everything about the society we live in.

Every minute of every fucking day. It is so omnipresent a sperg like you apparently doesn't even realise it exists.
>>
>>67435919
Shit, that's the most reasonable thing possible. Give people a chance, if they fuck up, they go back. It's that simple, but whites anymore don't want to admit that other races can make mistakes. It's fucked up.
>>
>>67441868
>if they fuck up, they go back
The problem is if they are refugees and their home country is still a pile of shit there is no way they can be sent back (unless a miracle occurs and our country becomes completely uncucked first).

The trick is to never accept any of them in the first place.
>>
>>67440764
you mongo, he is saying his cunt farm will one day bring forth a descendant who will rob other cunts on the highway for food and marry an illegal from England land later on in life.

He can see the future
>>
>>67435919
>Implying they will be sent back
>>
>>67440764
>>67442135
BTFO
>>
Why were they rioting in the first place?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.