[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sikhs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: 119686_pod.jpg (26 KB, 303x448) Image search: [Google]
119686_pod.jpg
26 KB, 303x448
Bro or No?
>>
>>67435135
100% bro tier
>>
>>67435135
Bro tier
can confirm. Never hurt anyone and are friendly Canadian comrades
>>
>>67435135

They're pretty bro. One owns a shop round my way and although I'm too autistic to talk he seems to be friendly with the whole community. Also has a st George's cross in his window which is nice
>>
They startlingly non-threatening when you come across one in person.
>>
bro tier
>>
>>67435135
regular person tier, neutral tier. still takin ur jerbs
>>
>>67435135
absolutely bro-tier but every group still has bad apples
>>
>>67435135
bro tier anyone who disagrees is butthurt paki or hindu

*rubs hands together greedily*
>>
>>67435135
Fuck off
>>
>>67435135
I have actual experience and I'm not a shill

they're absolutely no different from other poo-in-loos except that they're more violent, form gangs, and can walk around with swords without anyone questioning it because it's for 'religious' reasons. (read: for killing muslims)

All the shooting and crime in BC is from sikh gangs fighting with each other. All the grow-ops are sikh gangs running hothouses.

I don't know where this bullshit about them being 'bro-tier' comes from, but I'm 100% positive it's some kind of forced shilling.
>>
Only the upper caste ones.

Poo in the loo caste is terrible no matter what religion they come with.
>>
>>67435135
Never met a douchebag Sikh. I'd say they're pretty bro-tier
>>
That's pretty Sikh
>>
>>67435135

I'm onto your subtle manipulation Pajeet! You're trying to kill the poo in loo meme! Go play your jew tricks elsewhere!
>>
>>67435747
>They startlingly non-threatening when you come across one in person.
Implying we look threatening in the first place

>>67435135
And this guy is a fuckin clown
>>
When they learn how to flush maybe
>>
yes

they will defeat islam
>>
The ones that drink are fucking awesome to party with.
>>
File: sikhs are bro tier.jpg (112 KB, 709x480) Image search: [Google]
sikhs are bro tier.jpg
112 KB, 709x480
Eat shit, niglet
>>
>>67435135
All racemixing is bad for all parties involved.
>>
>>67435135

bro as fuck

if you read about their virtues and shit its basically to protect any innocent person no matter what their religion or values are

they also seem to be a good opposing force to muslims which is ncie
>>
File: shieetlary.jpg (187 KB, 530x708) Image search: [Google]
shieetlary.jpg
187 KB, 530x708
>>67435135
>>
>>67436224
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacon_Brothers_(gangsters)

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/involved+fatal+kelowna+beating+hells+angels+lose+appeal/11664818/story.html

http://blogs.vancouversun.com/2013/05/06/police-say-massive-grow-op-linked-to-the-hells-angels/
You just went full retard mate.
>>
Definitely bro tier. Assimilate quickly and don't follow a savage religion like Islam. 10/10 would let immigrate into my community.
>>
>>67435135
Had one as a suite mate (shared a bathroom) in college. Barely hung out with him, but he held off a bunch of drug dealers who were trying force their way through his room to mine to steal my belongings. They thought I was a driver for someone who ripped off their stash. Very honorable people who stick up for strangers and you see a lot of them in the public service sector.
>>
>>67435135
Kill yourself jew.
>>
>>67435135
The ones in the Bay Area are great people.
>>
>>67436581
>couple incidents disprove the disproportionate amount of sikh gang crime
>>
>>67436224
>I don't know where this bullshit about them being 'bro-tier' comes from, but I'm 100% positive it's some kind of forced shilling.

Here in the United States, we don't let immigrants come here legally unless they aren't fucking gangsters.

I'm not surprised that a race of people that are stereotypically white-collar passive aggressive are VIOLENT THUGS in your country lol
>>
Bros. Would let fuck my wife while I watched.
>>
File: Gang-stats1.jpg (87 KB, 1200x1458) Image search: [Google]
Gang-stats1.jpg
87 KB, 1200x1458
>>67437817
Here, more of this shit:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Canadian_organized_crime
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/string-of-shootings-caused-by-gang-war-east-of-vancouver-rcmp-1.2327750
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bindy_Johal
http://www.metronews.ca/entertainment/2015/10/15/deepa-mehta-pulls-the-trigger-on-gangs.html

plus an infograph from malay because the canadian government refuses to publish states on a racial basis
>>
>>67435135
Virtually any minority group can be bro if they are an individual or very small percentage. It's when they increase in number, and then start clashing with the larger society as a whole that there begins to be a problem.
>>
File: 1450434133799.jpg (55 KB, 604x517) Image search: [Google]
1450434133799.jpg
55 KB, 604x517
>>67435135
>>67435481
>>67435595
>>67435745
>>67435987
>>67436053
>>67436059
>>67436137
>>67436261
>>67437600
I can't believe people actually fall for the "sikhs are bros" meme. They are niggers like all the rest, I have never met an honest sikh.

What do you think they think of whites? They despise the cuck white man, they all laugh at how cucked we are, and they will do WHATEVER it takes to promote sikh interests over white Canadians.

Ask yourselves this? Would you go into business with a Jew? Why not? Would you go into business with a sikh? Why not?

The exception isn't the criminal sikh, it's the bro sikh
>>
>>67438516
Malaysia? Canada? Comparing 3rd world to 1st world wtf. And why you showing articles from the 90s, Oh wait whites rule the gangs in BC now.
>>
>>67439518
found the sikh
>>
>>67435135
no, they look like muslims
>>
>>67439686
So a long nosed, curly haired Christian is the same as a Jew? How dumb.
>>
>>67439940
a turban wearing goatfucker makes me uncomfortable
>>
File: 1454147807311.jpg (64 KB, 1000x724) Image search: [Google]
1454147807311.jpg
64 KB, 1000x724
>>67439518
Fuck of loo dodger
Whites control gang activity that is pretty low-key and much more morally appropriate than sikhs.

HA will not sell to anyone who deals with kids. If kids get illegal drugs 100% chance that a sikh snuck as much as he could out of middle manning a kid

Who pimps white beemers like faggots and race them like they're shoe boxes - sikhs
>>
>>67435135
100% THRU THE CEILING YES! I have never had a fight or even a heated argument with these guys. I have like 10 of these in my life. Bet Bros ever.
>>
>>67438516
trust me, its alot better to have the hells angels than a bunch of little, violent ethnic gangs.

>>67436261
are you serious? the majority of sihks are douchebags,theyre alright but defintely douchebas, i grew up with them. must be a strong presence

they arent petty, obviously dont fuck with them though, I know someone who spilled a beer on one and they didnt care laughed it off, but i also know someone who dumped a girl, turns out girl was affiliated with HA, he goes to the bar one day, walks out of the bathroom, big biker, smashed bottle on head, then slashed across face. scary stuff!
>>
>>67440297
>>67438516
trust me, its alot better to have the hells angels than a bunch of little, violent ethnic gangs.

they arent petty, obviously dont fuck with them though, I know someone who spilled a beer on one and they didnt care laughed it off, but i also know someone who dumped a girl, turns out girl was affiliated with HA, he goes to the bar one day, walks out of the bathroom, big biker, smashed bottle on head, then slashed across face. scary stuff!

>>67436261
are you serious? the majority of sihks are douchebags,theyre alright but defintely douchebas, i grew up with them. must be a strong presence

I formattted that wrong somehow
>>
>>67436224

>they're absolutely no different from other poo-in-loos except that they're more violent, form gangs, and can walk around with swords without anyone questioning it because it's for 'religious' reasons. (read: for killing muslims)

That sounds based af
>>
>>67440267
hi :)
>>
Well they're absolutely bro tier you know? My sister is dating one and he's absolutely 100% bro tier. They've moved into over half the houses in the street and the level of bro-tier has gone up 300%. I work at a school and it's mostly Sikh children and you just wouldn't believe how bro tier even the children can be. I'm so glad there's less white kids because everything just feels so much more bro tier. Before I wouldn't have considered myself bro tier but the Sikhs are just so bro tier than some of their bro tier has rubbed off on me and I've become bro tier myself. Really bro tier.
>>
they need to find better photoshoppers who just don't use the fucking blur tool on everything
>>
B R O T I E R
R
O

T
I
E
R
>>
>>67436224
>read: for killing muslims
Is there any discount for taking them in bulk?
>>
>>67435135
They can be "bros" in India, or wherever the fuck it is that they come from. They have no place living in our countries.
>>
>>67435135
My best friend from high school is a sihk.
During freshman year, he had a huge fight with his parents when he permanently refused to wear his turban anymore.
After he got his way that night, he was just like anyone else in school.
Almost literally couldnt tell he was sihk at all.
But even today, if i know someone who still wears a turban, its admittedly difficult to hang out with that person IN PUBLIC.
>>
>>67435135
>>67436261
how's driving a truck in Surrey treating you?
>>
Bro as fuck . I work at a grocery store and they often come in getting lots of supplies for their work places . always super polite , chill , patient, and friendly . like Amish ( also pretty bro )
>>
>>67435135
Bros before Hoes Sikhs before Sluts.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.