[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The young keks are saying that Trump was Bens biggest tormentor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 653x535) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 653x535
The young keks are saying that Trump was Bens biggest tormentor
Correct me if I'm wrong but Trump has never attacked Ben
They're real homies
Where do these guys get off!?
>>
>>67435002
>Where do these guys get off!?

They enjoy being cucked so much they create cuck fantasies
>>
File: 1442842922772.gif (1 MB, 378x264) Image search: [Google]
1442842922772.gif
1 MB, 378x264
Who fucking knows.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 500x385
CHECK EM FOR A TRUMP VICTORY!!!!!!!
>>
>>67435002

TYT is the worst, far-left, cuckold propaganda machine I cant know of. Even worse the Rachel Maddow. Don't believe a god damn word they say
>>
>>67436619
This
look up there videos on the cologne rapes in germany I've never seen someone force blue pill that hard
>>
Look up "Trump belt".
>>
>>67435002
topkek, all the legit people left the young keks, how the fuck do they still have a fan base?
>>
>Trump is racist
>Carson was only black guy
>Therefore Trump must have done it

It was true in their minds...
>>
>>67435002
Maybe it was once that Trump even criticized Carson? Regardless, they're bro-tier, and Carson's probably wishing his good friend good luck.
>>
>>67435002
>Trump has never attacked Ben
What are you talking about? Trump gave Ben a ton of shit for the belt-buckle story, even calling him a "pathological liar." When asked about this (after Ben endorsed him) Trump just said "it was all in the game."

I mean, Trump definitely treated Ben better than Cruz did, and they were pretty friendly after Trump's initial attacks, but Trump definitely said some negative shit about the guy.
>>
>>67437050

TYT is largely responsible for spreading the Trump = Hitler meme, and his fanbase believe it like the gospel
>>
>>67435002
trump is the only candidate who waited with dr carson after he awkwardly stood around because he didnt hear his name.

>biggest tormentor

Chezuz crust when this leftist delusion end
>>
Trump made fun of Carson's story about the belt buckle knife deflection. It was a regular bit on his stumps for a while.
>>
>>67435002
Trump said that Carson looked like a child molester.
>>
>>67435002
Trump was the only guy that ever spoke out about how Ben was getting screwed by Cruz.

Albeit it was for his own gain, he still was the only one that actually defended sleepy Ben.
>>
File: blackshatehim.jpg (150 KB, 1019x784) Image search: [Google]
blackshatehim.jpg
150 KB, 1019x784
No they are right. Trump has been shitting on Hernie Sanders after the Seattle incident. I guess it got to old Hernie.
>>
>>67435002
They want to peddle the Trump = racist rhetoric. Their viewers don't pay attention at all to the GOP debates so they'll take that cockroach dick straight into their ass and say thank you.
>>
Only thing trump did to carson was make that halloween ad that brought up how carson tried to stab his mom, I think.
>>
>>67435002
>Jew
>Jew
>Jew with a lazy eye
>woman
That said, I'd fuck the shit out of Anna.
>>
>>67435002

>Avertising Roaches in the US

Please shill somewhere else
>>
>>67436619
They think they have the expert opinion on everything but even their assholes are jealous about how much shit comes out of their mouth.
>>
>>67437243
Probably because Ben met with Trump.

Ben is a lot of things, but he's definitely a nice guy. Probably just fell for how much of a nice dude he was. That and he was no longer a threat.
>>
>>67435002
cuck isnt wordfiltered anymore
>>
>>67435002
an organisation LITERALLY named after the one that caused turkey to enter world war one should just be discredited on that base alone
>>
>>67436310
not even dubs
kill yourself
>>
>>67436619
They call anything that goes against their Muslim groupthink "propaganda"
>>
CHECK EM FOR TRUMP VICTORY
>>
>>67438530
Cenk is an ex muslim but still apologizes
>>
Who the fuck cares about what the tyt says, shill
>>
>>67438333
But that's trips!
>>
>>67435002
>Correct me if I'm wrong but Trump has never attacked Ben

He did but I wouldn't call a couple Trump-isms tossed off in stump speeches "tormenting" by a long shot. The only person Trump tormented was Yeb! and he would never endorse.
>>
>>67437670
They were friends before they ran for president.
>>
File: 1455177185843.jpg (34 KB, 461x439) Image search: [Google]
1455177185843.jpg
34 KB, 461x439
>>67435002
>watching TYT
>>
>>67436802
Because I refuse to even touch their link, what did they say? They didn't happen?
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.