[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Trump obsessed with the size of his hands? He mentioned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Why is Trump obsessed with the size of his hands? He mentioned them again today ("big strong hands".) This is a sign of deep psychological problems.
>>
>>67434676
Why is Bernie so obsessed with black men shtupping him wife?
>>
File: trumpjew.png (152 KB, 574x601) Image search: [Google]
trumpjew.png
152 KB, 574x601
>>67434676
Because if he starts talking about policies and real politics get gets BTFO. Also his supporters have autism
>>
>>67434676

Why does reddit care?
>>
>>67434676

Why is your mom so obsessed with the size of my dick? She mentioned it again today ("big meaty dick"). This is a sign of severe nymphomania.
>>
>>67434890
Does reddit care? I don't know, but the short fingered vulgarian sure does.
>>
>>67434676
As a femanon, I'd love for The Donald to get his big strong hands on me.

Maga
>>
>>67434676
Actually, he's reinforcing aspects of himself that others have attacked to make the attackers seem more ridiculous and wrong to the audiences. He has done this before plenty of times with various things, such as Trump steaks, Trump magazine, etc. It's a way to get into the head of people. The truth really doesn't matter and never has. Everyone knows it. Including his opponents who are lying their arse off.

I think the one who has psychological problems might be you. You're trying to attribute rhetoric to mental illnesses. I don't think normal people do that. I always see lefties do that, and they have all kinds of mental disorders. I wouldn't be surprised.
>>
File: unnamed (1).jpg (33 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
unnamed (1).jpg
33 KB, 512x288
Soon he will be using one of these
>>
File: 1310498381546.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1310498381546.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>mfw Trump supporters will suck his dick about anything he says

Trump is literally worse than all of you faggots combined.
>>
File: 1454452545108.gif (66 KB, 79x156) Image search: [Google]
1454452545108.gif
66 KB, 79x156
Because Rubio said he had small hands. Not exactly rocket science.
>>
>>67436131
It started before that. Every year Trump sends Graydon Carter a picture of his hands with a note saying "see, not small"

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2015/10/graydon-carter-donald-trump
>>
>>67435039
Cmon stop pretending. Who actually cares.
>>
>>67435307

Este where is your gif, did it not load?
>>
>>67437475
I just think it's weird and he's weird, like his hair. His fans don't seem to care. Carry on.
>>
>>67437282
>vanity fair
really nigga
>d-drumpf
>but mu nazi
>w-w-well he has made up obsession with his hands.
>>
>>67437629

But you probably think shitskins and niggers are perfectly normal and not weird at all, right?

You liberals are absolutely retarded.
>>
>>67437282

that is one of the most childish slide shows i've seen.

And my wife leaves buzzfeed on sometimes.
>>
>>67437673
Trump is the one that said his hands aren't small and that means there's no problem in the groin area -- during a nationally televised debate. Trump supporters think this is normal apparently.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.