[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could we trick sjws and blms to think that Colonel Sanders was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Colonel-Sanders.jpg (74 KB, 795x720) Image search: [Google]
Colonel-Sanders.jpg
74 KB, 795x720
Could we trick sjws and blms to think that Colonel Sanders was a slave owner?
>>
That would be pretty funny. KFC would drop their entire marketing campaign
>>
File: CROfXYhUwAAdAUi.jpg (62 KB, 600x724) Image search: [Google]
CROfXYhUwAAdAUi.jpg
62 KB, 600x724
>>67434065
Just use this image on twitter and watch the shitstorm break out over it.
>>
How do you know he wasn't? SJWs will believe anything.
>>
How else did he learn that chicken recipe?
>>
I thought he was? Like..legit. Or either he had a mammy and black cooks at home but didnt refer to them as "slaves" or something. I remember reading about it idk.
>>
>>67434065
Make sure you have that Colonel Sanders stole the recipe from one of his slaves.
>>
>>67434065
Bernie's old,slave owning uncle? The one who always told him "some folks were made to work,and other folks were made to enjoy the fruits of that labor"?
I always thought he was a merchant,speaking about the goyim.
>>
File: SJWBTFO.jpg (96 KB, 1152x720) Image search: [Google]
SJWBTFO.jpg
96 KB, 1152x720
>>67434607
SPREAD IT /POL/
>>
Bumping because this is funny/
>>
Please let this happen, KFC fucking sucks
>>
>>67434326

>Nazi's
>>
>>67436173
You have to make it look better than that
>>
>>67434065
No, you would have to make CNN trick them. They listen and believe the mainstream media.
>>
>>67434065

Popeyes viral marketing bullshit.
>>
>>67434603
You're a mongoloid
>>
File: we.jpg (252 KB, 1022x641) Image search: [Google]
we.jpg
252 KB, 1022x641
>>
>>67434065
Actually he was a slave trader
>>
File: B01808.jpg (31 KB, 397x294) Image search: [Google]
B01808.jpg
31 KB, 397x294
>>67436173

need more whipping
>>
>>67434065
He's the leader of the chicken holocaust - signed Buckethead
>>
>>67436173
This is the most autistic images i have ever seen. We need /g/ to make it since they made those apple ads.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.