[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did the Egyptians really discover space travel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: we wuz kangs the movie.jpg (203 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
we wuz kangs the movie.jpg
203 KB, 640x960
Did the Egyptians really discover space travel?
>>
Of course they did, haven't you seen Stargate?
>>
File: DetroitNigga.jpg (35 KB, 599x222) Image search: [Google]
DetroitNigga.jpg
35 KB, 599x222
>>67433859
Yes, Tyrone our great Kang WE WUZ back in 20,000 bce built them pyramids to travel the starz, They iz gonna be returnin some day to deliber us from da whyte mang.
>>
>>67433859
Why is that picture from age of empires 2 HD edition used in all of these?

I mean, it represents a kingdom that actually was african.
>>
No, Aliens came to Earth, started to civilize Egyptians, saw the rest of the continent was filled with black people and went, "Nope, we don't want any of that." and abandoned the planet.
>>
>>67434308
Its a meme you dip
>>
>>67434339
Egyptians were already black though
>>
>>67433859
They discovered that white people invented it.
>>
>>67434394
Why is it a meme?
>>
File: Capture.jpg (63 KB, 723x605) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
63 KB, 723x605
>>67433859
Not space travel, but chemical lasers

http://earthmilkancientenergy.com/ch13.htm
>>
>>67434597
Here you go newfag

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/alberto-barbosa
>>
>>67434896
Can't wait until we see this shit on 9gag.
>>
File: 1456466137719.jpg (57 KB, 471x590) Image search: [Google]
1456466137719.jpg
57 KB, 471x590
AYO MOVE OVER WHITEY
>>
>>67434896
>newfag

The game it's from wasn't even released until last November.

Portugal was involved in Africa as a colonial power.

It's a retarded meme, almost as retarded as the blacks who think Egyptians were black.
>>
>>67434685
wait so if i fly down the exhaust port your saying i can blow up the death star.... i mean pyramid?
>>
>>67433859
>Impossible to build pyramids even with modern tech
>Egyptians were black
>Therefore aliens

Without being a shitlord prove me wrong
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.