[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Bernie so great?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1453968019315.jpg (84 KB, 575x603) Image search: [Google]
1453968019315.jpg
84 KB, 575x603
Why is Bernie so great?
>>
>>67432404
Because he doesn't want to wrap his lips around corporate cock 24/7. The only Jew running for president is the least jewish of them all.
>>
>>67432547
> this is what people truly believe
>>
>>67432404
easy burnout....HES NOT.
>>
>>67432404
LOL FREE SHIT

Whereas normally, the government will still take your tax money, but instead of giving you FREE SHIT, they'll give themselves a raise or spend it on more weapons to feed their friends and business associates.

But no, let's keep on memeing. It's okay to wear a shit eating grin as you gleefully vote for Trump, Cruz, or Hillary, thinking to yourself about all the faggot hipsters and welfare niggers you're going to spite. Until you get cancer and go broke as your fellow Americans extort you for every penny while they still can. As you exhale your dying breath, you'll think to yourself "at least the lazy bums didn't get free shit," and you will finally find peace.
>>
>>67432404
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGqcO1nhglM
>>
File: SeemsLegit....png (464 KB, 1100x1327) Image search: [Google]
SeemsLegit....png
464 KB, 1100x1327
>>67433592
>>
>>67433592

>this is the one thing Bernie supporters can't explain

fixed this for you
>>
>>67432404
>>
>>67434564

>i live in a fantasy world and can't explain my own numbers
>businesses will stay in the market after heavily taxing them
>financial markets that only need computers won't move out of the country
>i dont understand game theory on a 5th graders level
>everything will stay the same we just have to tax rich people
>rich people never move or leave the country
>giving rich people even more incentives to hide their money is a good thing

i could do this forever but i suspect you are trapped in magical pony land where everyone is going to do what bernie says
>>
>>67435076
see
>>67434784
>>
>>67435076
Hans, don't you feel silly parroting those conservative mantras from a country where all the FREE SHIT Sanders offers is available? Half of the FREE SHIT can be paid for simply by cutting American defense spending by a third, which would still leave America uncontested as a military power.
>>
>>67435437
>Half of the FREE SHIT can be paid for simply by cutting American defense spending by a third, which would still leave America uncontested as a military power.

but how will they protect yurop?
>>
>>67435076
always gives me a kek when Canadians or Europeans talk about how financially insane Bernie's proposals are.
>>
>>67435437
Canuck, Defense spending isn't even a quarter of the budget while we spend more than half on welfare and other entitlements.

Leave plebbit. Your cuck candidate will never be wanted here.
>>
>>67435688
Who, besides Russia, does America need to defend Europe from? There's already a massive advantage, and it isn't like all European countries are without military forces of their own. Furthermore, America already has vastly more projection power due to owning more aircraft carriers than the rest of the world put together. America has massive projection power, whereas Russia has virtually none.

Many defense contracts in the US are completely useless and serve only to make money for politicians and contractors. It's a massive waste, but to the average American, this seems more attractive than having affordable healthcare.
>>
>>67435986
What does America need such a massive military for, when no country can feasibly mount any sort of attack on American soil? When America, in fact, can project its power to any part of the world.

The only reason I can see, is that a lot of jobs would be lost because the defense industry is one of the few industries that cannot be outsourced. Despite tax breaks and no minimum wage hikes in decades, American "job creators" have continued to create more jobs in China and Mexico. Of course, I understand that this is a little more nuanced than FREE SHIT.
>>
>>67435797

thats because we know it isnt that simple. All these bernie supporters just fall for the meme cause they think it sounds great and because he makes it sound better than it actually is.

Nothing is free here never will be.
>>
>>67435797

also the US is the #1 economy for a reason

i mean china is coming in strong and i think they had the top spot in 2014 shortly but yuropoors can't compete with your shit
>>
>>67436425
>Who, besides Russia, does America need to defend Europe from?

whoever the latest "aggressor" is. the fearmongering will never end. lobbyists have worked hard to create a weak yurop that is entirely dependent on US and they wont be willing to give that up so fast. russia can't do shit, but that won't stop us from being an ever-looming boogeyman to the west. we fly into nato airspace and spook eu and US can't be happier.

cutting defense spending is the absolute last thing that will ever happen in america. you can speculate all you want about the good it could do for the people, but it simply can't and won't happen.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.