[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I couldn't give a shit less about Trump's domestic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: uhcfuzi.jpg (606 KB, 2625x2251) Image search: [Google]
uhcfuzi.jpg
606 KB, 2625x2251
I couldn't give a shit less about Trump's domestic policies, all I care about is that he exterminates the muslims.

Any other non-american share this sentiment?
>>
>>67431264
Totally disagree. I don't care about Trump and Muslims don't bother me.

You disappoint me Norway.
>>
>>67431264
see
>>67431481

You need to get that gurgling viking blood under control.
>>
>>67431264
>america goes to war
>shitskin fugees come

how retarded are you?
>>
>>67431264
don't care. putin said he might be ok so he's bro
>>
File: 1358725056940.jpg (2 MB, 2267x3000) Image search: [Google]
1358725056940.jpg
2 MB, 2267x3000
>>67431682
It saddens me that people don't realize that this man's administration is what allowed ISIS to rise and the migrant crisis to happen.

I know blaming Bush is beating a dead horse, but it's true.
>>
>>67431909
trump will investigate 911 and send all the jews and cucks to guantanamo
>>
File: TRUMP 2.jpg (3 MB, 2008x1500) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP 2.jpg
3 MB, 2008x1500
>>67431264
Protect Europa (America included) and expose the Jewish oligarchy. If he does those two things I could give a FUCK about 'policies'. He will be a hero to mankind for centuries afterwards. Think in the scope of history not mundane things like MUH ECONOMY. That is the whole fucking problem in a nutshell. Left and right. Just different little distractions.

Trump is a Christ figure. The High Pharisees are plotting against him. Pray for him, folks.
>>
>>67431264
jews too pls
>>
File: 1447263813073.jpg (55 KB, 400x526) Image search: [Google]
1447263813073.jpg
55 KB, 400x526
>>67432098
Neither Trump nor any of the GOP have a chance in hell to win the general if they change their attitude fast. My money is on Hillary as much as I hate to admit it.
>>
>>67431909
>implying Clinton and Obama don't share equal blame

You are literally retarded
>>
>>67431909
stupid maymay
>bush grabbed europe and told him you better accept these muslims into your daughter's classroom or else
europoors accepted muslims for the same reason women whore out: to feed their own egos. europeans are the original fedoras and deserve everything they have coming to them. they acted so snobby, high and mighty. fuck them
>>
>>67432362
yeah, it's not like bill raped 100 women, hillshill will be easy to beat
>>
File: 1356288368382.jpg (65 KB, 566x480) Image search: [Google]
1356288368382.jpg
65 KB, 566x480
>>67432405
>false equivalency
>>
>>67431264
Muslims are honestly irrelevant to me, in terms of banning ALL of them. Luckily, his hard-line position has even gotten most people to be reasonable. Even my liberal friends now admit that we shouldn't take in any refugees or giant numbers of migrants or anything like that.

The most important issue to me is illegal immigration and the mexican border. If we don't fix this problem, demographic shifts will result in democrats having permanent control, and then we'll never be able to save the country because we'll be beyond the tipping point.
>>
>pays attention to Trump because I think he's funny
>finally looks up his policies
>economic plan turns out to be based as fuck and the plan of a true alpha leader
>fuck other countries
>MAGA
>Mexico will pay for the wall
>looks up how
>objectively the easiest of his policies to implement
>this man cannot be stopped
>"ban Muslims"
>oh shit
>panic
>poll numbers increase
>wtf is going on

That's my story. I came for Trump's banter, stayed for his economic polices, and would take a bullet for him wanting to do what no other politician has the balls to. I love this man. I'm mainly voting for him because of his jobs proposals, but his comments about radical Islam push me over the top.
>>
>>67432567
It's more like

>Bush decided to invade a country that had nothing to do with 9/11 and destabilize the Middle East so Islamic sociopaths could replace the power vacuum left be less sociopathic dictators leading to further chaos and forcing people to flee
>>
>>67432903
and how was that europe's problem? if my neighbor's kids decided to run away from home, i wouldnt open my door to them.
>>
>>67433095
The point is that it wouldn't even be something that would be considered in the first place since there wouldn't be mass droves of people seeking asylum in Europe.
>>
>>67432646
what?

>clinton bombs in the middle east led to strong anti american sentiment
>Clinton fought to place certain people in power, who lined his pockets while actively funding terroristic organizations

>Obama bombs 7 countries
>Literally is the one who created the migrant crisis and has continued to arm "allies" who end up using the same weapons and money against us

Thats not a false equivalency you retard.
They all had equal roles in the creation of ISIS and the crisis
>>
>>67433346
>Bush takes down Saddam who was keeping down sectarian violence with an iron fist
>Suddenly Muslims in other countries start getting uppity and rise up against dictators in Egypt, Libya, and now Syria.

They all had shit policies, but things didn't go downhill fast until Bush came in. Not even Iran was as out of control as ISIS when they had their revolution.
>>
>>67433744
And who do you think set up that boiling pot? It was the Clinton regime fucking around in the middle east (despite having no business being there at all)

The destabilization of the middle east would have never been possible without Bill Clintons presidency, so pushing it all on bush is literally pants on head retarded

They are both equally to blame, and Obama has made the shit situation he walked into far worse (and bush did with what clinton left him)
>>
>>67431264
I agree

>>67431481
>>67431613
You would not say this if you've lived in a country with a large muslim minority. Keep it that way.
>>
>>67431481
I propose a straight up trade. (You) for OP
>>
He wont even ban the Muslims watch....Trump is a democrat plant
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 512x512
>>67431264
I only care about immigration. It must be severely curtailed. I don't care what the Muslims do over there, just keep,it over there.

Though I would like to see him and Putin return Constantinople to Christendom, other than that the whole Middle East can burn itself up for all I care.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.