[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be my uncle >be self employeed making ~250k a year >Health
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: obamacare14.jpg (38 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
obamacare14.jpg
38 KB, 600x338
>be my uncle
>be self employeed making ~250k a year
>Health insurance pre-obamacare is $1100 per month for family of 6
>After obamacare goes up private insurance is $2050 a month for family of 6
>say fuck that get on obama care
>cheapest plan is $800 a month for family of 6 with barebones coverage
>have that for a year
>file taxes and find out he made too much money and must pay a penalty of 13k on top of the $9600 he already paid in.

How the fuck can anybody see this as a positive?
>>
>>67427952
Does Obama care?
>>
And thats why i would never move to the USA.

Your healthcare is a fucking joke.
>>
>>67428007
No, because now more Americans than ever have health insurance!
>>
>>67428143
It's better if your job offers insurance, not so great the way it is now though
>>
>>67428164
This. No one seems to care that it sucks AND is more expensive.
>>
>>67428272
Insurance for self-employeed people has always sucked, but obamacare successfully fucked that into oblivion. The rates are so insane that it doesnt make sense to get. The rates for obama care arent great either

>26 white male
>self employeed
>make around $45k a year
>cheapest obama care plan is $190 a month
>13k deductible
>$75 doctor visits

And people tell me they are getting obama care for fucking $5 a month somehow
>>
>>67427952
That's why people hate Obamacare.
Vote Trump
>>
>>67427952
You trusted that you would get a better deal from the government.

>you trusted
>>
Kill all niggers and spics that are leeching the system
>>
File: cool_story_bro_pink_warrior.png (326 KB, 400x536) Image search: [Google]
cool_story_bro_pink_warrior.png
326 KB, 400x536
>>67427952
>thing that never happened

we believe your pasta, anon
>>
???
>>
>>67428593
Yeah. Because you and me are paying for the rest of it
>>
>>67427952
>file taxes and find out he made too much money and must pay a penalty of 13k on top of the $9600 he already paid in.
What part of Obamacare is this?
>>
>>67427952
>$250K for Obama
Too rich. Sanders considers $75K too rich for tax rates.

The democrat motto is that if you're successful, you should have worked less.
>>
>>67429049
While making $250k is a good amount where I live the fact that he has 4 kids and a cunt wife who doesnt work really brings his standard of living down to slightly above average.
>>
>>67427952

It's simple. Individuals such as your uncle who actually earn are tasked with subsidizing others.

When you see people posting on social media things like "lel obamakare costs me $20/month for errthang", what you should interpret that as is "im a parasite being carried through life by people who actually contribute to the economy"
>>
>>67428593

those people who get the cheap obamacare don't make any money

the rise in your price is paying for them
>>
>>67429018
http://ww2.kqed.org/stateofhealth/2015/02/26/couple-owes-irs-6000-in-obamacare-payback/
>>
>>67427952
Look at the bright side, like 20 brazilian more americans have health insurance now :^)
>>
>>67427952
Maybe your uncle should check his privilege
>>
>be me
>be Croat
>pay 90HRK (13 USD) monthly health insurance
>all good to go

Tbh this is the only good thing here
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.