[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I used to like this guy, but after his pathetic surrender to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: images (1).jpg (6 KB, 200x253) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6 KB, 200x253
I used to like this guy, but after his pathetic surrender to the sjws at Chicago, I'm feeling the bern.
>>
wow guys I used to like ["favorite" candidate] but after [event involving candidate] i think i'll go vote for [my ACTUAL favorite candidate]. [my candidate's retarded annoying slogan]

you were always a berniebot, just now pretending to have changed. you think no one sees through your deceit and lies? kill yoursel-

wait.

you're irish. why do i care what you think of our politics?
>>
File: anxious man.jpg (126 KB, 1075x508) Image search: [Google]
anxious man.jpg
126 KB, 1075x508
>>67427662
>>
>>67427662
>>
>>67428324
I'm in vacation in Ireland. muh heritage.
>>
>>67427662
Blahblahblah nervous man
Blahblahblah
>>
I used to be a bernie supporter, had the hat, the poster, everything

but after seeing your post i can longer continue to support him.

Im now on the Trump train
>>
>Niggers supporting leftist scum

WHAT A TWIST!
>>
File: 1457992567631.png (256 KB, 1248x1694) Image search: [Google]
1457992567631.png
256 KB, 1248x1694
REMINDER
>REMINDER
>>
>>67427662
Of course you are
Here's your (you)
>>
File: TWA-People-of-Ireland.jpg (265 KB, 600x391) Image search: [Google]
TWA-People-of-Ireland.jpg
265 KB, 600x391
>>67427662
WE
>>
>>67428808
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGqcO1nhglM

after this video, you're the only retard left for "the bern"
>>
>implying you can go against the SS "recommendation"

cute
>>
Agreed OP he copped out BIG TIME.

AGAIN
>>
>>67427662
>after his pathetic surrender to the sjws at Chicago
Whats this now? I don't keep up with American politics so what happened
>>
>>67427662
This was meant for y ou
>>67428900
>>67428900
>>67428900
Them dubs.

It was also meant for you
>>67429140
>>67429140
>>
>>67427662
bullshit bait. bernie let them have the stage 2 times

trump decides it isnt worth it to show up to a rally in chicago and puts the next one on federal property which there are laws against any protest being on so protesters get maced to all hell for being stupid
>>
File: JUST.jpg (232 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
232 KB, 640x427
>>
>>67428900

>he needs to tell his supporters to stop being violent
>if I had to take responsibility for my millions of supporters it would be a hard life
>>
>feel the bern

Anyone else think that this is a cringy as fuck saying? I want to punch anyone that says it.
>>
>>67429592
exactly.

He's not getting the nomination because his supporters are too stupid to actually go get him the nom. They'd much rather just praise him on the internet.

Then they will have to get behind hillary....LOL
>>
>>67429660
I remember someone saying that /b/ made it up to make fun of reddit, not sure if that's true. Probably, the meme magic is running super hot
>>
REDDIT DETECTED

Who the fuck switches from right to left from one event. Try harder reddit
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.