[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the AfD make germany great?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: make germany great.jpg (22 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
make germany great.jpg
22 KB, 700x394
Will the AfD make germany great?
>>
>>67426862
ask again in 2017
>>
>>67426862
They triggered the whole establishment, cucks, kikes and greens yesterday. Theyre doing god.

I also recommened, to say the first sentence i wrote out loud. It just feels great, man,
>>
>>67428499
RIP English
>>
>>67426862

What are the AfD voter demographics ? Would like to know the age of their voter base, I bet the german youth is cucked as fuck
>>
>>67426862
mine already is very large. are we talking about penises? :/
>>
>>67426862
Confirmed uk cuck
>>
>>67429316
I voted for Nigel
>>
>>67428499
This. There were hundreds of post on facebook from triggered leftists who fear that Hitler is coming back and going to wipe them out.
>>
>>67426862
Afd will never make Germany great. How can you not make a political party that's not nigger loving gay loving or respectful. You ruined the world after the war. Based Czech reporting
>>
>>67429217
you aren't funny and you are also a shitposter

also,
>:/
get the fuck out, you aren't welcome here
>>
>>67428499
>>67428792
>>
>>67426862
I made the mistake of going outside today and saw so many niggers and sandniggers, 10 AfDs wouldn't suffice to make germany great again.

Just look at you anglos and the frogs, whatever the fuck happened to us? It's bullllllshit, i tell you.
>>
>>67428499
Der CSU geht der Arsch auf Grundeis
Haste Seehofers Reaktion dazu gesehen, dass das ein Sieg für Merkel war?
>>67429120
I remember seeing a statistic on TV that the AfD was overproportional with everyone but seniors.
But than I read today that they aren't as popular with the very young/ first voters but whith those older than ~25
>>
>>67426862
they are like a gun on the head for the establishment. if they continue their agenda and lies, afd will eventually become a leading party, at least by the number of voters.
at this point i don´t trust them to lead our country yet, their leaders are young and inexperienced. but they are generating a lot of productive chaos
>>
The new Hitler will be a woman :)
They will never see it coming :)
Day of the rope is nearing :)
>>
File: Confused.jpg (258 KB, 1600x1328) Image search: [Google]
Confused.jpg
258 KB, 1600x1328
So this is what other flags feel like when american politics is talked about.
>>
>>67426862
Leaving all the memes aside, probably not. They are the same unorganized mess as Die Linke and Piratenpartei. However, the results from yesterday might actually make the established parties change their politics.
>refugees coming to Europe are actually grown up, horny leeches
they do nothing
>refugees lay waste to everything they pass on their way to free gibsmedats
they do nothing
>people protest almost daily against the invading hordes
they do nothing, call the people "Pack"
>women are getting mass-raped in the middle of the city
they do nothing, just blame the police
>refugees end up costing the entire surplus Germany earned for a year
they do nothing
>AfD threatens to take over their overpaid jobs
OH NO WE NEED TO CHANGE SOMETHING! DEMOCRACY IS BEING THREATENED, WE NEED SOLUTIONS FOR THE REFUGEE CRYSIS
>>
>>67430557
Not really, other flags usually have an IQ over 90, unlike burgers, so they also follow what happens in other countries.
>>
File: germoney spurdo.png (624 KB, 600x1601) Image search: [Google]
germoney spurdo.png
624 KB, 600x1601
>>67426862
>>
>>67426862
They're not a long term solution. People vote in protest because there is a conservative vacuum the CDU created.
>>
>>67431019
So they're like UKIP?
>>
File: wolodarski.jpg (52 KB, 960x588) Image search: [Google]
wolodarski.jpg
52 KB, 960x588
>>67431019
>They're not a long term solution.
So, one can say that everyone is waiting for the Final solution?
>>
>>67430121
>But than I read today that they aren't as popular with the very young/ first voters but whith those older than ~25
Good thing most young people don't vote.
>>
>>67431105
Comparable. But it's a europe wide phenomena where the right is indistinguishable from the left.
>>
>>67431628
Soon enough the UK will leave the EU and become a corporate police state, then it will just be you bailing out the whole of europe with german tax money
>>
>>67430674
This. Let's see whether the fat ones change things now. If not, I reckon (and sincerely hope) "protest" will become "change of pace" - and a drastic one.
>>
>>67426862
They are too weak.
Germans loves burka, niqab, shariah, halal and pedophilia too much to vote for them !
>>
Have someone already said that the arrow in the flag seems like a cock?
>>
>>67426862
>fuck green energy

probably not, no.
>>
Is AfD anti-cuck or just mini-cuck like SD?
>>
File: 1457158349688.jpg (175 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1457158349688.jpg
175 KB, 500x667
>>67432115

The former
>>
>>67432115
They proposed armed border guards. Need I say more?
>>
I just hope they will get a lot of votes, leftist tears are so delicious.
>>
>>67432249
That's normal. In the UK our mini-cuck party 'The Conservatives' has sent armed guards to Calais which isn't even in England.
>>
>>67432512
Calais is rightful English clay
>>
>>67432249
Well there's also a green mayor who demanded that
>>
>>67432607
Yes but not when the refugees are camping there saying "We are already in England so let us through. Muh UN charter."
For now France can have it.
>>
>>67432850
Burning it to the ground is the better option
>>
>>67432925
The French are already moving them to concentration camps. We don't need to destroy the infrastructure while we are at it.
>>
>>67433052
Unless those camps have ovens it's all for naught
>>
File: Kriegsmarinewerft.jpg (269 KB, 2048x870) Image search: [Google]
Kriegsmarinewerft.jpg
269 KB, 2048x870
>>67432115

>AfD's core policy proposal is to reverse Merkel's relatively open migration and refugee policies. AfD leaders have proposed closing Germany's borders to new migrants, suspending the right to asylum, and shutting down the EU's internal open borders policy (called Schengen).

>The party's leader, Frauke Petry, defends these policies using language that's at best nativist and at worst outright racist. "Petry has urged Germans to have three children to reduce the need for immigration," Bloomberg reports, "and suggested German policy is driven by Holocaust guilt."

>Petry has urged Germans to have three children to reduce the need for immigration

Kikes don't like it.
>>
>>67430674
Front National used be a disorganized fringe party. But then as their vote share grew, they adapted and became more organized. There's growing pains for every organization, so I'm sure as they get bigger and bigger they'll adapt to the demand.
>>
>>67432512
Well, it's kind of a big deal in Germany. But yeah, pretty staunchly anti-cuck.

>>67432721
I know, but his party definitely doesn't back the idea.

>>67433229
This sounds like there's a source. An article about them, I presume?
>>
>>67433229
>Petry was married to a pastor named Sven, has four children.
>Petry published a statement in early October in which she announced that she would separate from her husband, while also noting that “much more than just friendly feelings” had developed between her and fellow party member Marcus Pretzell.
>Sven Petry has since joined the CDU.
Literally the cuck party.
>>
Also meine deutsche Herren, hier ist eine Frage an sie: how do you feel about the fact that the AfD is a populist party who would say the right things to the right masses and pull on some emotional strings in order to get the votes? I've been following their platform for a while and I'm noticing that they throw a lot of slogans around, such as to remove the Euro and bring back the DM, shut the borders etc. Maybe that sounds nice and interesting when discussed in der Kneipe am Stammtisch, but is it viable in the real world of politics, or does it remain just a populist propaganda?

Another thing, do you believe voting AfD just to shake up the establishment can backfire?
>>
>>67432249
Based AfD. Now I remember how that one leader chick said that border guards should be allowed to shoot invaders.
>>
>>67433625

source: http://www.vox.com/2016/3/14/11223852/german-state-election-2016
>>
>>67433739
Well, while not all of the ideas they champion might prove practical, they are nevertheless the only party up for making the attempt. That's enough for me after twelve years of major parties never even trying to fix anything and coasting by on welfare-cattle votes.

And yes, it could. But we're at that point - I believe this honestly - where all options are exhausted; the establishment will coldly kill us if we let them continue as they are. Should AfD get big and yet still fail, at least there will be a struggle before the end.
>>
>>67433739
I don't care about what they say. They're a new party and will either force the CDU to become much more conservative again or they'll stay and grow like the SD.
>>
>>67434112
Thanks.

>The party's existence, and growing popularity, is raising questions as to whether Germany has truly learned the lessons of World War II and the Nazi dictatorship.
Well, duh - don't let denazification happen.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.