[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rhesus (RH) negative blood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: RedBloodCells3.jpg (892 KB, 3000x2400) Image search: [Google]
RedBloodCells3.jpg
892 KB, 3000x2400
Whats with the RH negativ factor?

Sign of the true aryans? Reptilian DNA?

Whats your bloodtype /pol/? Show me your blood.

Iam AB rhesus negativ so fucking rare speciuhl snowflake.
>>
>>67425712
Apparently white people have something like 80% of all the RH negative blood type people. I'm pulling this number out of my ass but its something like that.
>>
i am o-

what does it mean?
>>
>>67427388
I have 0 negative. And I'm turkish. Pretty pale though. Whiter than some Austrians.
>>
File: 1350941863059.jpg (17 KB, 214x266) Image search: [Google]
1350941863059.jpg
17 KB, 214x266
>>67427553
>pretty pale
Sure a white man, carrier of true aryan blood
>>
>>67427490

Apparently o- is quite literally master blood.

During the war HM government payed £5 per pint of o- blood as it can be transfused into any person of any blood type, and get this, even some animals like dogs and pigs.
>>
>>67427388
Something like that. Just 15% World Pop have Rh- and 80-90% are white.

Basques have the most rh-. Whats speciul about Basques ?
>>
File: MASTER RACE.png (14 KB, 420x242) Image search: [Google]
MASTER RACE.png
14 KB, 420x242
>>67425712

I do too. Don't feel so special now do you, Ahmed?
>>
>>67425712
The rhesus part means you can take blood directly from a monkey
The negative part means the monkey is more intelligent.
>>
If o- is master blood, O+ is the next best thing.

O+ can be used by any blood type with a +, which is 87% of the US population (rest of world doesn't matter fuck you).
>>
>>67428056
Iam not a roach reeeeeee. That hurt me speciul feefees. I wuz reptilians and shit.
>>
>>67428468
So i drink the monkey to get more intelligent right?
>>
>>67425712
How to visually spot an RH O- qt in public?
>>
>>67427903
cool story ruski broski
>>
>>67428018
they are like super old. high percentage of neanderthals dna. even their language is not related to all the others in europe
>>
>>67428533
Yeah, I'm o+ and donate blood all the time. It seems like the right thing to do since I pretty much won the blood lottery
>>
>>67425712
>>67428771
>>67428916

You can't drink monkeys you fool.
How much weed did you insert before you started posting?
>>
>>67428916
You spank the monkey
He buys the drinks
>>
Nice me too. Saving lives and shit. I even do platelets which takes 2 hours.

They just looked at me funny when I asked if I could make sure niggers wouldn't get my blood.
>>
Blood type threads are always hilarious being an MLS, the amount of misinformation people spread is hilarious
>>
>>67425712
Hello, my fellow AB- Jewish lizard from space.
>>
>>67430878
Greetings

Any psychic lizardpowers yet?
>>
>>67431556
Pulling Latvians, apparently. Also my skin is kinda greenish, I get cold easily and I blend in well. How about you?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.