[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The difference between a lion, and a jackal.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: The lion Rises.png (372 KB, 550x334) Image search: [Google]
The lion Rises.png
372 KB, 550x334
Trump when rushed by an insane leftist protestor:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNOlR_kyrV4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM7EidQPsDE

Obama during a well planned, and protected ceremony:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KN0WTUnD-J0

A lion and a leader faces his attackers with ferocity and pride, a hyena and a cowardly criminal flinches and cringes away from nothing.

Which would you rather have as your leader /pol/?
>>
>>67416747

>jackal
Meant hyena, but you get the idea
>>
File: Pussy.gif (3 MB, 370x208) Image search: [Google]
Pussy.gif
3 MB, 370x208
OHHHH
>>
>>67417266
Haha.
>>
File: Mexinigger Nightmare.jpg (121 KB, 462x570) Image search: [Google]
Mexinigger Nightmare.jpg
121 KB, 462x570
>>67417266

There's a difference between making room to face your threats, and running away paco. You should know all about running away little mexinigger, especially after the battles of Chihuahua and Santa Cruz de Rosales. Or don't your schools teach your failed history against the American armed forces.

Oh ho, silly me, I apologize... mexiniggers don't go to school, or else you'd know all about General Sterling Price.
>>
>>67417266
>almost walks toward him with good reflexes
yeah, what a pussy lmao
>>
>>67417266
That's good.
>>
>>67417266
Fucking hell Trump was ready to swing right at someone.
Pretty fucking based for a 70 year old
>>
>>67417266

lost
>>
>>67417266
Trump almost rushes the man but remembers his training not to. He just lets the trained secret service handle it. How is he a pussy?
>>
>>67419207
I hope you mean left. He was more likely to throw a large left hook than a cross
>>
>>67417266
I can't wait for Trump to win and make your fat fuck family move back in with you.
>>
>>67420416
Why's that?
Also when people say swing they mean a hook, not a cross
>>
File: Hyena not impressed.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
Hyena not impressed.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1365
>>67416747
>>
>>67420917
Yeah true about the hook. My bad.
He turned clockwise. His right side were too forward to get good momentum whereas his left side ,left behind ,could acquire enough speed to do good damage.
He probably isn't a boxer so it's mostly haymakers with a good wind up ,something he has on his left side and not his right side.
>>
>>67417266
God bless you Mexico
Best laugh I've had all day
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.