[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
okc is the best place to troll sometimes fam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
File: Screenshot 2016-03-14 14.45.41.png (68 KB, 468x510) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-03-14 14.45.41.png
68 KB, 468x510
I love telling the absolute truth on Okcupid. it triggers the shit out of all the womynkin.

> be me
> live in Texas
> say I live in San Francisco or Portland or some mutantkin pansexualophile SJW city
> visit 4,000,000 low-match-percentage feminist SJW-lookin hamplanets
> ?????
> PROFIT

pic related
>>
>>67416377
lmao you sound like a complete loser
>justifiable pride in your heritage
>justifiable
What have you done for your race that makes you think that you are allowed to feel pride for their achievements? You sound almost as retarded as those extreme hockey fans that think that by cheering their team on in tv they actually participate in the game
>>
>>67416865
/thread
>>
>>67416865
eh shut the fuck up eh
>>
>>67416865
At least Aussie shitposts are sort of funny

This cuckposting is getting out of hand
>>
>>67416865
Tell that BLM and their ilk. Theyre the ones who need to hear it.
>>
>>67416865
>don't have pride in your heritage, goy
>that's only for the chosen people and our pets hehehe

we're gonna build a wall and tim hortons is gonna pay for it
>>
>>67418396
>yes good goy you are a master aryan warrior
>no need to get out of the basement your race already has made all those accomplishments for you
>you see that successful person over there? there is no need for you to aspire to be like him since your white race(tm) has already made you into an ubermensch without you even getting off the couch!
>>
>>67418691
nice strawman tho
you're spewing shit that no one is saying
>>
>>67416377
The setup sounds interesting. How about posting screencaps of your interactions?
>>
>>67416865
>justifiable

agreed. that is an unnecessary concession. removed it.
>>
File: 7vleUNj.jpg (37 KB, 515x699) Image search: [Google]
7vleUNj.jpg
37 KB, 515x699
>>67418862
will do!
>>
>>67418848
>you're spewing shit that no one is saying
see >>67418396
>>
File: Screenshot 2016-03-14 17.33.15.png (121 KB, 282x379) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2016-03-14 17.33.15.png
121 KB, 282x379
god damnit I'm so glad I don't have to physically interact with these inane cunts

their faces make me want to chase rock salt with cheap gin and then smash the bottle against my fucking head
>>
>>67416377

you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded
>>
>>67419144
nice try lysol addict
why shouldn't i acknowledge that my tribe is better than X tribe?
>>
>>67419358

I live next to Emeryville. It sucks. The whole bay sucks.
>>
>>67419358
>i'm so hip and cute despite shitting out over 90% of my eggs
>please PLEASE pump a baby into me before i buy another cat
>>
File: reallygo.png (26 KB, 670x128) Image search: [Google]
reallygo.png
26 KB, 670x128
>>67419398

oh wow it's le ebin idiocracy meme

trump is totes president camacho amirite guise

you're a cocksucker and you should feel ashamed to be a cocksucker
>>
>>67419358
is that dude in the background her husband?
>>
>>67419427
Why should you?
>>
>>67416865
Their blood is my blood. They raised me and showed me the world. They taught me how to throw my first punch and they iced my bruises after taking my first beating. They taught me their language and showed me our country. They gave me all that they had made and told me they made it for me and others like me.
And they will protect me from those that are not us, and I will protect them.
Because my blood is their blood.
>>
>>67419872
Why shouldn't I?
>>
File: 1457711999887.gif (833 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1457711999887.gif
833 KB, 200x150
>>67419730
I'm laughing my ass off

probably.

it's like "open relationships" (literally being cucked by a whore) are more numerous than normal human relationships out there. it's enough to make one shudder

mein Gesicht wenn
>>
>>67419730
looks like she is taking a selfie in a hip, modern and edgily conformist eatery like panera bread or chipotle
>>
>>67420096
this
>>
>>67420129
right. why put some dude in your main profile photo? unless she's that oblivious, which is also just as possible. the jury is out! her eyes are dead and i don't like "head twisted like an owl" poses. have you messaged her yet? tell her i don't like her or her husband lurking in the background.
>>
>>67420589
a good opener when i see guys in these women's profile pictures is to ask about the guy or refer to him in some way

>your brother's pretty cute
>nice shirt/hat/beard (in reference to the guy)

I would post pics but i deleted all my legit profiles and bernie singles banned me
>>
>>67420013
lmao you sound like a cuck. Your race didn't do any of those things for you at all that was your family.
>>67420096
Because pride is a sin and trying to find ways to feel superior to other people without actually doing anything on your part generally leads to a toxic personality and a lack of friends
>>
>>67420895
>Your race didn't do any of those things for you at all that was your family.
his race built the infrastructure, government and society that allowed his family to successfully raise him

and acknowledging facts is not prideful. what is wrong with you? why do you insist on being this way?
>>
>>67420895
>all of my friends were white
>my teachers were white
>every girl I've ever loved was white
>that older boy on the street who gave me his old skateboard because I was the only kid on the street without one was white
>that cop who gave me a lift home when there was gangs in the area was white
>"lmao that was your race didn't do anything for you"
>>
>>67421149
>his race built the infrastructure, government and society that allowed his family to successfully raise him
Actually that was the other people in his country, which happens to be mixed race.
>and acknowledging facts is not prideful
The whole conversation is on pride not on acknowledging facts
>>
>>67421772
>Actually that was the other people in his country, which happens to be mixed race.
post proofs

>The whole conversation is on pride not on acknowledging facts
no it's about understanding that race creationism is a false religion

what's wrong with you?
>>
>>67421772
>which happens to be mixed race
>98% white
>was 100% until the 80s
>mixed race
Ok
>>
>>67420895
> bc pride is a sin

found the abrahamic monotheist!
>>
>>67421688
Ya those were individuals not a race. Is it that hard?
>>
>>67422183
what is a race?
>>
>>67422006
>>67421964
Ok whoops I thought I was still talking to OP who was American. Either way it makes no sense to feel pride for what others have done.
>>
>>67422356
>Either way it makes no sense to feel pride for what others have done.
that's just you're opinion. i will continue to feel pride for the actions of my friends, family, and tribe
>>
>>67422183
And they looked after me because I was one of them. I bet when you see that 12% of the US population commits 60% of the crime you say "lmao they're individuals it's not a racial issue"
>>
>>67422238
Literally nothing. there's not a single gene, trait or characteristic that separates all the members of one so-called race from all members of
another.
>>
>>67422356

WE WUZ
>>
>>67422356
>fathers shouldn't be proud of their sons
>sons shouldn't be proud of their fathers
Well, guess we better just get rid of the entire basis of families then
>>
>>67422737
but that's false

if you were right there would be no way to determine race from DNA, which we do today
>>
>>67420895
Now that Canada has a bunch of Muslims on welfare, they've discovered that they can come shit this place up all day.

Canadian Muslims should all be gassed. Oh wait, I mean all Muslims.

Any more of your shit and I'll call my buddies in Israel and have them release the strain of Ebola that only targets Muslims.
>>
File: 1457548104286.jpg (73 KB, 437x700) Image search: [Google]
1457548104286.jpg
73 KB, 437x700
>>67422779
QUAENZ N KANGZ
>>
>>67422183
Fuck me. This cana-chink is shilling hard today.
>>
>>67422737
>this is what liberals believe
>a fucking leaf on top of that

Senpai, I....
>>
>shirtless mirror pic as main profile pic

jesus christ denton
>>
>>67416865
same blood you abo nigger

it runs through our veins too

you never been proud of a sibling or other relatives accomplishments?
>>
>>67422737
I'm pretty sure skin colour, skull shape, propensity to diseases and a fuckload of other things are decided by race
>>
>>67416865
>Can't have pride in anything you didn't do personally.
>Clearly can't have pride in children, grandparents, siblings; any family members at all.
>Pride in your extended genetic family is per se illegitimate.

That's some pretty strong cucking, senpai.
>>
>>67418691
I may not be a warrior, yet, but I have helped out and solved many problems saving companies millions of dollars. I have provided a ton of value to my brethren.
>>
>>67416865
>you can't have pride in your ancestors achievements
>you must feel guilt over your ancestors failures
Yet more libcuck double think
>>
>>67420895
>Your race didn't do any of those things for you at all that was your family.
what do you think a race is you colossal faggot retard poopypants? It's your extended family
>>
>>67416377
i live in portland.

those people who own property tend to not be "sjw" or "progressive." rather, they're more moderate.

my wife and i own property. all of our neighbors are moderate and even conservative.

it's the poor in portland who give portland a bad name.
>>
File: tardo.gif (480 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
tardo.gif
480 KB, 493x342
>>67422737
oh damn, it's a fucking retart. poor fella
>>
>>67424190
kek, he's ran off
>>
>>67422889
family is just a social constuct and thus can be abolished
>>
>>67425396
Merkel pls
>>
>>67425396
the jewish ethnostate is just a social constuct and thus can be abolished
>>
>>67416377

>he still thinks trolling is cool

You must be old as dog shit or still in high school...or bottom feeding trash (which is most likely since you're in Texas)
>>
>>67422737
Why are libtard strawmen always so simplistic?

Why is "skin color" always the go-to thing for these people?

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. This is what we discuss behind closed doors in our white power meetings at the office.

An overproportionally large number of people of apparent African descent are complete scumbags with no respect for anything who constantly attempt justify their shitty attitude and actions towards otherwise decent people by blaming them for conditions they had nothing to do with. Statistically, you have a smaller chance of having your belongings stolen or being injured without provocation if you avoid them. Problem is, you can't tell the scumbags apart from the upstanding ones who take responsibility for their own livelihood and personal success and strive to overcome struggle instead of reveling in their own pile of stinky shit as if it were a badge of honor to spout obnoxious poetry about over bad music.

So in terms of heuristics, it would be in your best interest to avoid them all until they can demonstrate otherwise.

Likewise, if you were Rick from the Walking Dead, you would be responsible for keeping the people who trust you with their lives from being killed by someone you made the mistake of giving the benefit of the doubt to because "fuck having laws and borders and shit."

MLKJr's dream came true. You can stop confusing skin color with character now.
>>
>>67424674
thanks for this insider info! didn't know this. not really that surprised, maybe a tad impressed
>>
>>67424190
/thread really senpai

what does it feel like to be this assblasted, mapleweed?
>>
>>67424674
>poortland
>>
>>67424298
loved this explanation, very elegant.

you guys are often the smartest chans. wtg altright familie
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.