[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can Mexicans be tamed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 1000x1414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 1000x1414
>Be feral Mexican
>Play videogames, was pretry good.
>Meet a guy who was from the UK

>Mexicans are taught to despise English speakers, but my mother always taught me to be nice to people who are nice to you.

>No knowledge about English, i only knew the basic words.

>He and i start speaking, i barely spoke, had a shitty accent and i was ashamed

>Over the course of a year, he taught me English, helped me with my life.
>He was my mentor, and i was his protégé.

>I ended up learning English ,learned on my own, i had to learn by necessity.

That was 5 years ago, he and i are still best friends.

Why won't you guys give Mexicans a chance?
Mexican people are easily influenced, can be easily persuaded. And, in time, can be easily taught.

Imagine Mexicans as feral cats, waiting on a master to guide them.
>>
>>67415705
Get the fuck out of my country, weeaboo scum.
>>
cute CUTE!

post feets
>>
Because I like south Americans better tbqh. They're more likely to be close if not white. I like Colombian over Mexican food any day of the week, fuck with me. You guys have too much crime and stigma, you have to stabilize and chill. You guys could be the most successful Latin american country if you actually gave a shit.

Signed, -gringo
>>
>>67415705
The hate for english speakers was relevant 30 or more years ago, however it might be still predominant in the lower classes of "chaca" and "Cholo" Mexicans.

It is undeniable that English has made its way in the mexican pop culture, just see the feed anyone's social media account and you'll see how many words, terms, and english acronyms are now part of the Mexican lingo.

I don't need a chance from these guys from pol, even if they love to judge people from their flags, here we are all anonymous and the only way you can make yourself count, for real, is by having good arguments and trying your best to not shitpost, even if the rest of the board are just going by build wall, designated and such, they just take everything for granted and that's why they don't do any effort to become real human beans.
>>
>>67416649
I like you t. Gringo, a word of advice, i feel bad for your people recently because they are now being persuaded by populist political campaigns, it made a lot of harm here and its one of the reasons why Mexico is in the state it is right now.

America deserves better, you guys are the lead of the world on science and technology, here we have institucionalized ignorance and lazyness, don't fall for that demon, for it is a very dangerous yet complacient, one.
>>
>>67417152
Boot licker
>>
>>67417152
Mexico was shit LONG before Trump said it was shit. Don't kid yourself
>>
File: 1457749509597.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1457749509597.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>67417610
>>67417757
Flautist: Your meme candidate
Mice: (You)
>>
>>67415705
Source on that neko loli?
>>
>>67417898
it could all be a charade but Trump has been consistent for decades in his interviews. That and Gutman/Hillary would be infinitely worse

btw Build Wall
>>
>>67418212
El que por su gusto es buey, hasta la correa lame.

It will be like poetry, when Trump instaurates a PRI like organization consisting of real state and media moguls, using the army and the mafia to control any form of critique and displays of critical thought, he's just a candidate and it's pretty clear that he hates being cuestioned, just like our loved and hated ruling party.

You're in for a wild ride, as you probably aren't old enough to know what it is like to live under a "democratic" dictadure.
>>
>>67418660
Pejeputo detected
>>
>>67418660
We have checks and balances in our government. You're projecting because every country south of the USA doesn't know how to run a government properly.
Obama got cucked by the house for most of his 8 years the same would happen to Trump if he started doing shady shit
>>
>>67418212
Trump is the least consistent candidate behind Hilary.
>>
File: 1457986187328.jpg (105 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1457986187328.jpg
105 KB, 680x680
>>67415705
>>
>>67415705

I'd help you speak English too if you were a cute mexicat.

Still gonna build wall, but I wouldn't mind if legal immigration was made a bit easier for the ones who aren't drug dealers and can get a job lined up.
>>
>>67419434
trees for the forest you fucking mongrel

people want someone who isn't bought by donors and "donors" are pissed

I would vote for someone with down syndrome before voting for marco rubio
>>
>>67415705
I'd have liked to have had a relationship like that when I was trying to learn Japanese. It doesn't feel worth it when I don't think I'd use it outside of listening to JP music or consuming other related media. I'd have loved to found a group of JP players for some of the games I play and boost my language skills that way. I still haven't kept with it. Been a long time since I've studied.

I considered learning Russian for a while, but that seemed even more useless, since I didn't (and don't) consume much Russian media aside from some military tunes and a few games here and there.

Honestly, I don't think the problem would be your nationality/ethnicity so much as finding a decent group in your target language.
>>
>>67419434
the biggest reason people are voting for Trump is his protectionist policies for american jobs. he's been consistent with that for decades.
the issue he's flopped on (abortion) is the one that he cares the least about and won't do anything about.
>>
mexico would be good if they removed the cartlels
>>
>>67415705
That's how it works with literally any human being.

Most people probably never went through college. Blacks can be educated and more decent than whites.
>>
Build Wall amigo, then we'll talk
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.